If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

Ok!!!!I kinda change this!The last chater I said that THEY DID THE WRONG CHOICE....I change my plans!haha!I'm gonna move the ending a little bit..maybe 2-3 more chapters....I hope you understand!

 

=======================================

~Your POV~

"Unnie!Are we gonna take the bus?or the taxi?"I asked unnie.

"Lets just take the bus.It's more cheap!"Unnie said while laughing.

"alright!C'mon!"I dragd her to the bus sop.

=============Concert venue===============

~stilll your pov~

We showed the gaurds our backstage pass..They let us in..We were looking for our oppa's.Then we saw SUPER JUNIOR EUNYUK and YESUNG on the way to SHINee's dressing room!

 

"Jagiya!!!!!!!"Taemin saw me and went runing to hug me.

"Omo!Taemin oppa!WE were looking for you!"I said as I hugged him back.

"Ya!Yah!Taemin~ah!DO you seeeeeeeee that?!!It's EUNHYUK and YESUNG!Palli!Intruduce us to them!"Jiselle unnie said while smacking oppa's arm.

"Thats right oppa!!!!Jebal!!Eunhyuk is my bias!And Yesung oppa is Jiselle unnie's bias!Faith is really with us right now!"I said to Taemin

"Arasso..Come with me.."Said Taemin while he grabed unnie's and my hand.

"Eunhyuk hyung!Yesung Hyung!"Taemin shouted to Eunhyuk and Yesung oppa.

Then Eunhyuk and Yesung turedn around and waved to Taemin.

"Ah..Hyung!This is --------,my girlfriend!And Jiselle my girl best friend and Key hyungs girlfriend!"Taemin said while pointing at us.

"Anyeong haseyo!"Me and Jiselle unnie said at the same time while bowing.

"Anyeong haseyo!"They said while shaking our hands.

"Yobeo!Your here!"Key oppa said while hugging unnie.

"Of cours!" Unie said while she kissed oppa.

"yah!How come you never told us you guys have GF?Hiding stuffs from your hyung huh?!"Eunhyuk said to Key nd Taemin.

"Mianhae hyung!You know its a secret!"Taemin said to them.

Yesung and Eunhyuk oppa just laugh.

"BTW.You girls know where your seat is?"Yesung oppa asked us.

"Ne!front row."Jiselle unnie answered.

"Oh!Right beside us!C'mon lets go to our seat now."Eunhyuk oppa said to us.

"Arasso..!"I said to him.

"Taemin oppa!Good luck okey?!We'll be watching!Saranghae!"I said and kissed him onthe lips.

"You too Key oppa!Good luck!"

"Key yobeo!Good luck!"unnie said and Hugged Key,then he hugged Taemin.

"C'mon lets sit."Eunhyuk oppa said to us.

We followed them to the seating area and saw all Super Junior memebers there!SNSD unnies are also there!F(x)!And a lot more SM Ent artist!There here to support SHINee's first concert.!

==================CONCERT STARTS!===================

They began to sing nthe first song!Which is NOONA NEOMU YEPPEO!Then they continue to sing all their hit songs!!!!WHen is st was time for the solo's Taemin sang this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP-K-R11J20 (Pls listen to that!Its very touching!)

 

When he started singing..I felt tears in my eyes..I know this is one of his favorite song..and also mine...He sang his heart out..He said that this song is for me..

"Taemin~ah..My time here will not be that long anymore...I hope your really gonna keep your promise to me ,that you'll be happy..I want you to sing this song for that girl who will be replacing me...Taemin~ah..Saranghae...You are my everything..." I felt that I'm now crying hard...Then unnie held my hand..

I just closed my eyes throughout his whole performance...

The concert ended with their last song ..HELLO..(HAHA!I know!Last song!Then HELLO??!hahah!)

=========================================On to the after party!======================

Chapter 20 is done!!!!!Wooooohhh!! I manage to update today!Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS!!!Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS!!!!!