If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~your POV~

 

"Another lonely day..Alone..In an empty apartment..." You thougt to yourself.And yes.!You are living in SHINee's apartment.

You just went to the doctors yesterday to check on your condition.No.Your not pregnat.Instead you recived a news that you were not ready to hear.

 

-flash back-

"Anyeong haseyo Ms.Kim" The doctor greeted you while you were entering his office.

"Anyeong haseyo" You replied back.

................................

 

"I'm going to be straight forward with you Ms.Kim.Your health right now is not good."The doctor said while changing the look on his  face into a more serious one

"Have you been tired a lot lately?" Your doctor contineud with a question.

"Yah.But after a little rest,I always feel fine again." You answered.

"Just what I thought.I'm really sorry to say this to you.But you have Leukemia" The doctor said.

 

"I'm sorry but I dont know what kind of illness that is" You asked a bit confused.

 

"Leukemia is a cancer in the blood.And this has no cure(I think.?Maybe in real life there is.!haha.!).In the short run.Your days on earth is now counted."

 

You were to shock to answere,or even just to say a word.

 

"I know this is gonna be hard for you and of cours your family too.But you have to stay strong to let your life be more longer.

"I'm gonna give you some medications Ok.?I want you to take this everyday.Also,don't stress yourself too much.If you feel tired,rest.And lastly you have to be careful not getting any cuts or bruses.If you lose more blood.It will be very dangerous for you." Your doctor said with concern for you.

 

~end of flashback~

 

 

=======================================================================

 

So What do you think..?! Not good right.?Mianhae..I'll try to make it more interesting and not to be boring.! haha..!!

 

PLS COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE..!

kAMSA.!

 

Don't worry..!! SHINee will appear soon..!