If I Have A Lover

If I have a Lover

~YOUR POV~

So, the concert ended with the "Hello" song. We went backstage to meet them.

 

"Oppa! You were great!" I said to Taemin as I hugged him.
"Thank you, that's all for you!" Taemin said.
 
So, we were about to go home, we rode with Taemin oppa with the rest of the SHINee and with Jiselle unnie.
Then, suddenly, my heart began to ache. I don't know what to do, but I don't want to tell them because they might be so worried.
 
"_____-ah, are you okay? It seems like something is hurting you?" Jiselle unnie asked as she noticed my movements.
"I'm alright. Don't worry about me. I'm okay." I said and faked laugh.
 
~Jiselle's POV~
I noticed that _____ has been moving different than the usual. I tried to ask her but she said that she was alright. Actually, I didn't believe her so I talked to Key oppa.
 
"Oppa... I think ____ is not feeling well. I think something's wrong with her. What should we do??" I whispered to Key oppa.
"What?! Oh no. Wait. I think.... no. wait.. what?!!" he answered as he began to panic.
"Well, I'm not really sure but I have a feeling that she's not okay." I said and my eyes became teary because I'm very worried.
 
I just looked at _____ to make sure if she's really okay. I was observing every movements she makes until the time I saw her not moving already.
 
"YA!! _____!!! YA!!! KEY OPPA! LOOK AT _______! OH MY GOSH. LET'S GO TO THE NEARBY HOSPITAL PLEASE!!!" I shouted and cried.
"Calm down, she will be alright. Calm down." Key oppa said as he comforted me.
 
I looked at Taemin's eyes, and it widened. He's in the state of shock and his tears are beginning to come out.
 
"Jagiya!!!! Please be okay! Promise me you'll be okay. Don't leave me.." Taemin oppa said as he cried.
 
Key's POV
 
Oh no. I can't believe that this day is gonna happen. Everyone is worried. Even me, of course. Jiselle-ssi too.. I can't also see her crying. As well as the members.
 
We arrived at the hospital and the doctors brought  _____-ah to the emergency room immediately.
====================================================================================
OMO! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU NOW???
 
Anticipate for the final chapter!!!