Chapter 3

COMPLICATED LOVE

Hyun Joong POV

……………………………………………………………………..

 

" Abuji,I told you many times,I don’t want to go to that college or whatsoever that you call it  ! I want to stay here .I close the door harshly .I don’t care what they want to say to me later .IM  a bad son ? Go ahead .I don’t care .Suddenly someone knocks on my door.Could it be eomma or abuji  ? But that soft and tender voice assures me that it is not my parents ." Hyun joong ah~ open the door ".Just like being possesed ,I walk to the door and open it gently ,There he is ,a cute looking guy with a smile in front of me ,asking permission to go in and hear my thoughts .Im a cold personi must say,but with him ,I am defeated.He has such a shady eyes and only speaks when its necessary .It is a part of him that makes him been called a shy prince here  .A friendship that our parents has built a long time ago has an effect on us too.He is with me since we moved here .His parents gave my abuji their trust to take care of him here .Their business is doing really well in Seoul .Without waiting for him to ask , I say ”I hate it ! They are so unfair .My chingudeul are all here and suddenly they came out with that nonsense wanna move back to Seoul .What was that ? I dont want to go there .Its ridiculous ! "

 

With a calm look,he nods, " I know ,but sometimes we never know whats the best for us .There  are maybe some reasons why they did that .Im sure we are going to have a new good environment .By the way, Im with you am I ? a place for you to cry . "Then he laughs .” Laugh till you drop “ .Gomawo Saengie ".And now im just counting the days before we move back to Seoul .

 

 

 

In Young POV

……………………………………………………………..

 

Where is she ? Where is that girl ? Im so tired . Suddenly I bump onto Hyung Jun .Her other fellow best friend .My best friend too ."Aigoo,It hurts ,Did you see Myung ? I need to tell her something confidential ! Tell me where is she ? " Then he asks me back . “What news ? Tell me .I wanna know too” .”

"Oh go away you turtle .”This is so no-people-know bout this except-me NEWS !!  But it will be so no-people-know bout this except-me and Myung NEWS when I tell her later .kekekke.." "I wanna know,Im your best friend too." He pleads.Suddenly ,he makes his melting aegyo look that makes me titled that news as no-people-know bout this except-me and Hyung Junnie and later Myung NEWS ! “okay I tell you .There’s a new student gonna transfer in this college soon ! Can you imagine it ? More handsome-other-than-Hyung Jun- guy in our college ? “

 

"Heol! I already told Myung like along time ago .kekeke Poor you ." He says with an evil smirk on his face .

I am so embrassed till I feel my face is so-red-like-burnt-prawns-face ! When he suddenly said ," England is sure far is it ? "

say "England ? No ,this is guy from United States ,Well,he actually a Korean but he stayed in States for quite a time .Realising that it is so a new news,he gains interest and says ,what States ? I thought he is from England .”

"kekekeke..That is so long ago. Don’t you know,there will be three transfer students later .Like I said More handsome-other-than-Hyung Jun- guy in our college ? Come on ,let’s go”.I grab his hands without knowing if he has another plan .

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung Jun pov

………………………………………………………………………..

 

 

Where is she taking me ? I am startled by In Young's  sudden hands gabbing, .Andwaee !! I cant follow you .I have to pick up Min at the airport .What did she up to ? Aigoo..Im dead if Min has already arrived .Then we see Myung,sitting on the bench under a shady tree,a place where we always hang out .But not now ! I have a horse waiting for me at the airport ! Looking at me in curiosity,Myung asks me ,"Wae ? Did you wanna pee ? And I am  like ,"what are you saying ? No im not ,ya ~ Youngie ah ,why did you drag me here with your girly conversation ? I better go ,” Myung then replied,since we all are here,why don’t we catch up some ice creams ? My treat .Then,we go for some video game at Young’s house .Is that seems fine to you ?" I nod with unpleasant agreement .Ever since my cousin went away ,I cant bear to see Myung cries or hurt .Because I feel im the one to blame since im close with him and Myung too .And also HELLO ! she was mentioning video game !As we walked to the ice cream stall,I am imagining how pissed off Min will be right now since Im not there picking up that MR CEO ! And with that imagination ,I make a decision to turn off my handphone !

 

Jungmin POV

…………………………………….

 

Jashik ! where is him ? it is been an hour since I waited here and everybody is staring at me like I am a prisoner waiting for time to go to jail ! I dialed his number many times,but the beautiful voice of the operator keeps on telling me that my cousin cannot be reached .Where is he actually ? I better call the cab . Aishh ,where is that cab’s number ? This guy is going to die later ! I mean it !