CHAPTER 13

COMPLICATED LOVE

 

In Young Pov

.....................................................................................................................

As we are laughing because of Hyun Joong and his dog poop incident,I detect something .” Omo Myung,what happened to your nose ? It looks so red . So strawberry-like “ .She replies in an uknown smirky tone ,Ahh,an insect bit me .A big one.dangerous.And poisonous too “ .I am shocked and so worried , “ Then,let's go for a check up.If its poisonous,it is harmful ." I try to take her hand but then she laughes so hard.Is she gone crazy ? “The insect is so big that you must put it in a mental hospital. It is a new species.Name is  Kim Hyun Joong “ She laughes again .Saengie oppa looks shocked but then he smiles .I hit her gently but relieved at the same time . She then make a move to find Kyu Jong.

She makes an undescriable wink before she leaves ,leaving me and Saengie oppa in awkwardness.”Just then Saengie oppa says , "In, why not both of us go to the shop and take the banners that we ordered yesterday ?They called me and said its ready . Come,ride me ,err I mean my car “  I smile by his stuttered words , " Oh really ? Let's go then .We need to start with all the decorations though " .

 

Kyu Jong POV

...........................................................................

It is so cold today ! Just finished my extra class and already told Myung to go on first with the exhibition works..Hope they are okay with it..Arrhh the headache strikes me again !! It feels like been stabbing with a handful of knives.Maybe because of the coldness.Just then I see Myung is approaching me with a smile on her face.”Kyu yaa ~ ! There you are .Come on we need to buy some decorations. In Young already went to the banner shop so we do not need to go to that shop.It is far anyway .Come on ! " And she grabs my hands.

We get in the car and I am thinking to talk about the whole noona and Min hyung's engagement. Should I start  ? "Erm Myung , I know it might be hurtful but I want to say sorry on behalf of noona for the engagement . " I dont know how to put my words together.Then she smiles at me and says “Unnie is falling in love .There’s nothing to be sorry about .I accept everything now .Min oppa is better with her .They make a perfect couple.Well like  you said before,some day love will come to me right ?“ She says calmly and smiles again . Arghh,suddenly the pain strikes again .I toouch my head with one of my hands and Myung notices it." Kyu,wae ?  Do you have a headache ? Should we go to the doctor ? We should ." She  says in a worrisome tone .I stop the car at the side of the road.I look at Myung and say " No Im Okay.I think the cold weather has the effect on me ." I try to smile but then the pain attacks me again that it is so hurt until my face gets red.Myung takes out a small bottle of mint scented oil and massage my head gently  .I feel better.the pain does not really go away but maybe it calms me ."Gomawo ,okay let's go " and I start to drive .She is still hesitating and says " What ? We can postpone this if you are not feeling good .Im okay .Kyu ya ~ " I ignore her and start to talk about what we can do for the decoration later.

 Myung-Ok POV

.....................................................................

 As we are searching for the decoration things in the store ,I cant help but keeping my eyes on Kyu .He seems fine now .But I am still worried .He said because of the cold day,but today is indeed a good day for a day out .the Sun is warm enough to celebrate the coming summer.Maybe its a migraine.Maybe.It better be.

We are back in the college and go straight to the hall.I say to Kyu , " Okay we can start hanging these at the entrance door and along the carpets.Those people are still yet to come back with the banner ".Just then Kyu says this , "Myung,Mr.Goo asks me to meet him now .I'll be back the fastest I can." ”Arasso,don’t worry,But before that,could you bring that ladder out ? I need to hang this up there , "  I ask him .He nods and give me the ladder the he walks away. .As I am decorating,I begin to wander where on earth is that insect ? After the whole dog poop incident,he is gone and nowhere to be seen.Ah maybe he is so embarassed.Serve your right ! I grin alone. Oh my! What kind of  ancient ladder is this ? It is very shaky and unstable.Like it is going to break at anytime.Like I am going to fall anytime.Steady Myung,Keep positive .

Just then ,the ladder makes a recognisable break sound that result in me falling down .I close my eyes knowing that I am going to be badly injured I think later on ..I close my eyes and  then I feel someone is holding my body .Tightly.I feel safe .The i was put down and open my eyes. .Im so shocked and meet eyes to eyes with the lifesaver which is nonne other than Kim Hyun Joong !

“ Did you forget your brain ? ? How can you be so careless ? You could break your bones .Luckily I am here.If not you are going to be dead and the whole college is going to be haunted  lousy !“ He stops nagging when he saw my expresionless face trying to make sense of the whole thing.Then,he stands up and says, “Wait for Young Saeng at the main entrance ,he called me saying that he is coming here with the banners .Go now!” He strictly ordered me.And i leave the place.In confusion.

 

Yes I do .I am confused.I feel touched.I feel ease .If it was not because of him ,who knows what might happened to me.tI never know he actually has the sense of helping others.And the incident changes the whole idea about the evil and heartless Kim Hyun Joong.And my heart beats faster as it going to pop out from the body .What happened to me ? 

 

 

 Hyun Joong POV

....................................................................

 Lousy crazy girl ! How can she be so careless ? She might hurt herself. She could be in hospital right now  with bandages all over her broken bones.The moment I saw the ladder shakens,I know I had to do something to prevent her from getting hurt.Why am I concerned about her anyway ? Though she is  cute,she is obviously not my type of girl . I need a S-line looking model with a y looking face and looks alluring.But its always fun to tease and get a fight with her . Just then I see a cute little girl with a ponytail and a polka dots dress wanders around at the hall . “ Dear cute girl,whats bring you here ?

Eomma is working .but no one is playing with me,so I don’t know what to do “ The little girl says.” I smile and say , .What if we get some ice cream take a walk with oppa while waiting for eomma ? “ She nods and I hold her hands .Luckily I already finished hanging those decorations .Let Saeng handles the banners later .

After for about an hour,the girl holds my pants and says  .”Oppa,Im sleepy. I carry her and sit on the bench near the fish pond and she sleeps in my arms.

Just then someone calls me “ Hyun Joong haksaeng“ It is Mrs.Hye .”So sorry to bother you ,the meeting is dragged for quite a time and I have to leave her longer than expected .Her babysitter is on leave so I need to bring her together with me." She explains and takes the girl from me .”Aigoo,my daughter is sleeping .Thank you so much for the help " Mrs.Hye smiles.

“"Welcome.its nothing really.She is such a good girl ." I her hair and Mrs.Hyesmiles and walks away.The someone calls me again  “ Ya~Hyun Joong ahh~ the banner is up .Come one lets see ! " Myung says and grabs my sleeves.How come she talks so freely to me like that ? But nothing comes out from my mouth and we just go.

 

Young Saeng POV

................................................................

 Is it me orIn has slowly opens her heart back to me ? On our way to take the banners earlier,she said that ,”oppa,did you meet someone there ?  I quickly responded,”What ? No ,I don’t ,I don’t .I don’t even have time to find one.” Then I thought I heard she said “Ah~ ,that’s good “ .And no one could describe the happiness I felt. I think there is still hope for me to win her heart.It should be ! It has to be !

 

Myung Ok POV

.......................................................................

Today is the last day for the preparations because tomorrow is the day !

Young Saeng is already playing with his camera taking photos from here and there.He entered one of the competition .

The theme is “Natural and pure scenery “ .The photos are going to be too cliche.Landscapes , flowers and anything natural based .How will they select the winners anyway ? Suddenly I remembered back when Hyun Joong was taking care of Mrs.Hye’s daughter.Well yeah,I watched them from afar .and he looked so charming acting like thatOk Myung,stop this .You are crazy ! I look for Youngie but then reliased that she is going to the orphanage today with Young Saeng for the goods distribution of this month.Just then I see a very familiar figure but not the physical !

Its Kyu ! “Omo Kyu,why do you look so pale ? There are hardly blood on your face ! Are you okay ?  “ I hold his hands and it feels so cold .He smiles weakly and says ”Im fine just lately I am not feeling good and have headache .I cant sleep at night and it makes me tired .Well don’t bother about me ,Im fine .” Then I recall something.Youngie met me yesterday and said she saw Kyu in the hospital and she asked me if I know what did he do there.Well,I dont know myself .Then I straightly ask him, “ Kyu ,where did you go yesterday because,Youngie saw you at the hospital “.

He hesitates but then he replies ,” Ohh appa was going for his monthly check up .Wae ? ". I said nothing and he gives his sweetest smile and walks away.