CHAPTER 5

COMPLICATED LOVE

Myung-Ok POV

 

……………………………………………………………………………..

“We are here  !”  Junnie's sudden voice startles me .

Seeing me hesitates ,Junnie teases me ,"Omo yeppo agasshi ,Mind if I accompany you ? "Then,opens the car’s door for me and treats me like a princess ging out from a carriage.Ok,here we go once again ,wait,,I think I heard that song somewhere .Who sang it ? whatever . Junnie holds my hands and we go in .

 

Omo .Such a crowd .Ahjumma greets and hugs me .”Had you been well dear ? I miss you “ .Its been a long since our last meet right ?Act as in your house okay ? Im going to greet the people .Jun,guides her in “ And she leaves.Junnie is really weird today .He keeps asking me to go get a punch drink in the kitchen although there  are still a bunch of it in the living room .”Just go get it in the kitchen .Jebal !!!” With his killer aegyo look,I  lose.”Alrighty then ."

 

 

 

 

Hyung Jun POV

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

God ! May it works . It is so silly to make her go get the punch in the kitchen although  there’s already a tank of punch in front of us .But it’s the only thing I can do to make Myung coincidentally ? bumps into Min .Ok she’s there .She’s now really behind Min .Oh my silly cousin ,turn around .turn around .Then like a luck calling for love,someone calls Min and yes ,as expected ,he turns around ! But,why do  I feel a sudden chill.What will Myung do ? Slap him ? Scold him ? quiet and go away ?   After quite a time they  stare at each other ,I am shocked by Myung’s action .And I can see tears rolling down her cheeks .Oh Im happy myself .What about Min ? What doeshe feel ?

 

 

 

Jungmin POV

………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

"Okay,Put it there ." I  said .Its been a long time since I cut a carrot for a carrot juice because during my oversea's stay,I bought only the instant ones .No time .Busy me .Suddenly, someone calls me from the back and when  I turn ,its like a thunder flashing straight through my heart .Its her !Its really her .We stand like a statue for a  few minutes and I am ready for any possibilities of being slapped or whatever .I close my eyes but then ,I feel it,the warm hug that is the same as before,like the past five years .I never thought she will do this .I can hear her sobbing and whispering,”Oppa,you are back” .I don’t know what to say .She then let me go and I look at her face .It is still the same .It is her .”Myung” ,I said,awkwardly .We then leave to a more private spot,and begin to talk .As I hold her hands,it is cold,as cold as an iceberg .Maybe she is still in shock .We start a conversation .But my heart ,why does it feel like ,different ? But as much as I concern,its not love…

 

 

 

 

Myung-Ok POV

………………………………………………………………………………………

 

 

I’m home now .He sent me home .And  I wonder if it is a dream. If it is ,I cant be sure if it is a sweet dream or a nightmare .His sudden appearance made my heart stops beating .Junnie is so cruel plus brilliant .I should figure out earlier what does the little baby was up to .I don’t know why I suddenly hugged him .Mad ? I never mad at him .In fact,I miss him .No other word can describe it .Its explained why did I hug him and not slapping him as what I think Junnie actually predicted .Ahah,That guy,he thought I didn’t know ? He was watching the whole scene like  a spy .

The conversation that we had,although it was a serious talk but  that guy is still a humourous guy .His big laugh is one of the reason why I treasure this guy.But he seems matured ,but maybe because of the situation because later,he played a pillow fight with Junnie because Junnie didn’t pick him up at the airport ? Well,Junnie didn’t tell me .Perhaps another unrevealing secret ? Whatever .Im happy and I think Im going to sleep well tonight !

 

 

 

 

 

In-Young POV

………………………………………………………………

 

" Myung ah~ Paliii ! and Ireona  !!Ireonaaa  !! " Oh my this girl,If she sleeps,its like waking a gorilla up from his sleep ."Ji Kyoung unnie is here!I Ireonaaaaaa !"

 

Aigo..This girl .Suddenly,Ji Kyoung unnie enters her room .”Never mind Youngie,let me wake her up”.Uri unnie,the sweetest and prettiest lady that I know .Myung and I accidentally met her at a cinema to watch “Never ending Love” .The tickets were sold out .And suddenly she came with a couple of tickets and handed it over to us .She said her company had reserved almost all the tickets as a treat or something like that .Then she said,maybe it is our luck,two of her staffs didn’t come,so she decided to give it to us .We were hesitated to take it,but then she smiled and said, "I know what it feels like to miss out our favourite movie and go home in frustration.So just take it .Now,let’s go watch it together ." She grabbed our hands and went into the cinema .

Who doesn’t know Kim Ji Kyoung ,a successful bussiness woman in Korea .Although she is,she is a low-profile person and really nice .She loves to hang out with us without cares about her status and image .We once ate ramyun together at a stall and we once running on the street together without wearing shoes.She said it is a way to release stress and anger .This makes me and Myung respect her and we love her like our own unnie . I once asked her why did she loves to spend time with us,she said that she never had a girl dongsaeng  and real friends.You know those friends who cling to her because of her status and besides she feels good when she is with us .And at that time when she saw us,she feels attached .Then she teased us,maybe because she feels pity to see our gloomy face at the cinema before ." Unnie,how about you do some love proposal ? ! recommend to her as a backup plan to wake Myung up ."

 

 

 

Myung-Ok POV

………………………………………………………………

 

“Oh my sparkling Myung (pearl) ,wake up and rise,I am here and will always with you”

Mwoya ige ? A sweet dream ? But it seems real .The whispery is so comforting .I open my eyes and …  "Argh !!!! Unnie ! What are you doing ? "I see her .my unnie .my respectively unnie .Aahh she’s the one who did the love proposal .And I see Youngie laughs so hard that I think she is gonna have a stomachache later .My thought ? She’s the one who gave Kyoung unnie such a bright idea .Kyoung unnie smiles but I think she holds her laugh in  .”Serve you right ,we were  shouting for an hour and you didn’t even move an inch .We have no choice then “ She continues tolaugh  .Oh my ! This girl !Thank God Junnie is not here .If he’s here,im gonna be teased by him for another a month ! I am so ashamed in front of Kyoung unnie .I know that she didn’t mind seeing my official wake up face,but hello,im facing with one of the most successful business woman,looking like this ? Better get some shower !