CHAPTER 17 (FINAL

COMPLICATED LOVE

 

Jungmin POV

..................................................................

 

It has been 3 days since Kyu Jong’s death.Kyoung is still mourning but yet she is one strong woman.She is sitting on a wooden bench at the pond in her house compound.She said it was Kyu’s favourite place.”Dear “ I call her gently .”Min,come sit here “ She calls me to sit beside her and she grabs my hands and holds it tightly .”Myung must be really upset right now.She is close to Kyu,and she was very shocked because Kyu died in front of her when she just knew..Somehow I felt guilty for not telling her earlier .” She says expressing her solemn.”Its not your fault.Kyu wanted it to be that way .But now,I sure Myung felt somehow relieved that she was the last person that Kyu saw before he passed away.And Im sure Kyu was happy too..She put her head on my shoulders and says Thanks Min,what would I do without you. “

                        

 

 

 

Young Saeng POV

.......................................................................................

 

 

It has been days since Kyu’s death and I was shocked too.Though I didn’t know him close enough,but he is sure a nice guy.I only got to talk with him when we were together for the exhibition . He was a nice guy .And I remembered back in the mortuary room,Myung was really calm despite of the death.Well,who knows what she was feeling.In told me she is still in a doubt that  Kyu Jong is gone but she felt grateful that she was the last person to be with Kyu before he passed away.Poor girl .Now here I am,sitting in the room along with Myung waiting for another miracle to happen. Its nearly a month I guess my fellow best friend is laying there unconscious .

May miracle happened soon .”Young Saeng shi,,want some drink ? I want to get a coffee .” Myung suddenly asking me . “No  thanks ‘ She is about to get up from her chair when suddenly someone grabs her hand.It is Joong! He is awake !  .Myung is still surprised by Hyun Joong's awakeness .”Buddy ! I go get a doctor !”

 

 

Hyun Joong POV

.........................................................

 

It was a dead back to life.I can hardly open my eyes .It feels so dizzy to look at the brightness.I think I am in a room. I try so hard to stay open and I see her .I grab her hands as that is the only thing that I want to do right now and I see her shocked face and  Saeng’s happy face.As he is going out , I think to get the doctor,,Myung sits back at her chair and she cries . I try to sit but my body is still not cooperating with me.My head feels heavy. .”You fool ! Do you know how long has it been ? It is nearly a forever . You really know how to make me look like a lousy girl.Waiting for you to wake up .Do you know how tiring it has been these days.I .” she let out her feelings while crying and not able to finish her words.

“Im sorry “ .Thats all that I can say .”What sorry ?Im the one who has to say sorry .If not because of me,you wouldn’t get hit by the truck .Thank You Joong. She then hugs me .

I feel hypnotized.she hugs me ? I feel reluctant and dont know what to do .The doctor then comes in with Saengie and want to examine me .Myung and Saengie were asked to wait outside .

 

 

 

 

 

                                              ------ 3 YEARS LATER---------

 

 

 

 

Myung Ok POV

 

Three years have passed .I learnt a lot during these years. .After I graduated from the college, I was called to work with Kyu’s family .Kyu’s parents are really humble .Although they are rich and well-known,they are really polite and nice.Now I know where Kyoung's unnie and Kyu get the traits from.Oh Kyu.. .As for Kyoung unnie,she already married and has a cute daughter and from what Min oppa told me,they are expecting a new prince soon .As for the In Young Saeng couple,theyare  getting married next week .Im so happy for them . The Mr.Crybaby Junnie is still with his usual habit ,but as what I know,he wanted to be serious with the popular  junior girl in the college before.He said the girl resembleshis favourite singer BoA .Hoping the best for him .As for me ,Three years of knowing him,learning about each other,we are actually going to get engaged  next week .He proposed me yesterday .I smile thinking of the incident.He called me saying that there was an emergency happened .When I hurriedly went to the lobby,I saw him,Kyoung unnie,Min oppa,In,Junnie and Youngie were waiting for me and he was kneeling with a bouquet of roses .He said " Mind taking me as your life saver to prevent you from getting broken bones for the rest of your life ? I dont really like you but Im doing a charity preventing a person to be disabled when her bones are broken. I smile and got in tears.and I looked around.Might be furious of seeing me that way ,he held me and kiss my cheeks and says " I guess I just have to agree for you . Lets grow old together " Then we hugged . It was memorable . It was beautiful . A moment of reality. 

 

And today , here I am in front of Kyu’s grave ,is fulfilling his wish asking me to be happy with my never-expected mate,Kim Hyun Joong .I love him and promise to be with him as long as we love each other .”Kyu,please keep your eyes on me and feel the happiness that I feel now .You will never be forgotten by me.Never till I die..And whenever I eat mint ice cream,I will make sure that you get to taste it too .The calmness that I feel.Dont worry,Im going to visit you soon .” I smile and suuddenly i hear a loud voice , "Ya~ Lousy ,you are gonna late for work ,let’s go “ ! He screams from the car.A forever trouble maker, a light of my heart is calling me ,. And I laugh to myself at the story of a complicated love of mine.Who ever thought that I can move on ? Who ever thought that love will find me this soon.Kyu is right . love will come .wait for the right time and you will be happy.

 

 

 

WORD FROM THE WRITER l THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FANFIC AND I AM DEEPLY APOLOGISED FOR THE SUPER LATE OF UPDATING AS I AM STRUGGLING WITH MY STUDIES.AND SORRY FOR THE MASSIVE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AS THIS WAS DONE BACK WHEN I WAS STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL .THANK YOU AND DO ENJOY READING :)