CHAPTER 10

COMPLICATED LOVE

Hyung Jun POV

.....................................................................................................................................

As I walked out from Myung's room,I feel blank.Her hope for a man and her love towards a person that she respects .I feel helpless. .I should not introduce Min to Myung before.Actually, after Min's homecoming party,he confessed something to me .And that is he did not think that he feel the same way Myung is feeling. I was stunned .I got mad.I even wanted to punch him in the face.He should not give all those hopes to Myung .He should tell Myung to stop hoping for him.Or perhaps I should tell Myung that.And now,I don’t know what to do ..Should I keep it to myself and not telling Min ?But I cant pretend as if  I did not see Myung tears,Didn’t feel her sadness .Maybe it’s the best for me for now to just go and see Min .Not trying to tell him yet,but trying to read his mind  .Well,since Myung's birthday party four nights ago,I didn’t manage to see him after that .As I know,that guy does not start his work at yet .

 

Jungmin POV

.........................................................................................................................................................

 

 

She called me .Its weird for a girl to call a guy,But I don’t care .She called me .Then I asked her out .She agreed. When I asked her where did she get my number ,she saidit was  from Myung .Im quite shocked .What ? Myung ? Its not that she musn’t get the number from Myung ,but its weird.Myung still have that feeling for me ?But if she has,she would not bother to tell her about my number right ? For somehow I feel relieved with my own thought as Im sure she will not hoping for me anymore .”Excuse me sir,your cousin is here to meet you .”My maid entering my room all of a sudden.I nodded .

 

Kyu Jong POV

..........................................................................................................................................

 

It has been a week since I entered this college .Nothing ig happened except from getting new friends.Today,my class ends up early .I do not  want to go home yet so I decide to takea  walk around the college.Nice landscapes .And on each of the flower pots in the garden ,the signature of the students who planted the particular flowers are written .Most of the signatures I see at almost all the pots is Myung-Ok and In-Young .Ii smile alone.Then I see her.One of the principal backbone,Myung.Everytime I see this girl,she seems gloomy and unhappy.Only at the birthday party recently,she smiled and I must say,she has a nice sweet smile .Should I greet her or go away ?I don’t want to be labelled as a busybody .Then she greets me ,"Kyu Jong-sshi,what are you doing here “? Then I walk to her and point the bench infront of the fish pond in the garden .”I told you before to treat me as a friend .No need to be formal .” I smile . She smiles back and nods, “Kyu Jong ah~Can I ask you something ? I need a bit of your thought .Without waiting for my answer she continues," Which is hard ?To let go someone you love to someone you care about or to fight for your love and let the one you care about suffer because of it “?

It was a sudden question but then I say to her, ,“ I don’t really good in giving advice or opinion ,but as much as I know,sometimes,makes someone happy will then make us happy .Maybe not now,but in the future .But it also depends on the person you are in love with .What is exactly his feeling towards  you ? Myung,love is hard,but one-sided love is harder.Think from both sides and maybe is the day you give your love to someone else, In the future,someone will give his love to you and you will be thankful for giving away the past love before. The best comes last .But then,decision is always yours .Follow your heart .And you will find your way” I smile .Tears then rolling down her cheeks .I become nervous .Did I say something wrong ?What should I do ? Oh no ..

”Thank you so much Kyu .I don’t know what to do .My mind is blank .I don’t know .I love him .But I really can’t let the other one hurt .I love her like my own family .I…"she stops .This sweet girl in front of me is hiding a great pain .A pain that no one including me will ever understand .I don’t know what to do now .I never get into this kind of situation .

I doubtly wipe away her tears and hold her shoulders , “Myung,you are pretty,and nice too .Im sure there are a better person for you out there .If you keep this swollen eyes by crying all day,you end up resembles a panda .No,more ugly than panda .Even gorilla end ups running away seeing your swollen eyes “.She smiles .I feel happy seeing that smile .So sweet .Then I realize it almost 6 .Better off .”Myung,I have to go now .If you feel like in need someone to talk to,just ring me .Here’s my number ."

I give her my number on a piece of  leaf and she smiles again .”You are so rich in words but so poor in materials.I think this leaf will be gone by the wind before I even leave the bench.”  I smirk and say ,“Well,what about I write the number on your forehead ?seems better huh ?” She hit my shoulder and say “See you tomorrow Kyu,Anyeong “.I leave.

 

 

 

In-Young POV

...................................................................................................................................................................

 

It has been a month since Saengie oppa entered this college .And in that one month,I struggle with my own feelings.Feelings of being betrayed and feeling of a loyal lover that is still in love with her man .Suddenly Junnie comes to me in a rush and says  “Youngie ah~ principal is looking for you .He can’t find you through Google maps,so he dediced to send me,a cute,handsome good looking GPS to search for you .He needs you to meet him in his office immediately and immediately means now !” That guy talks in one breath .”Araso I go ,by the way Junnie,since you re willing to be a  GPS to the principal,I should treat you an ice cream for my little baby friend after this “ I pinch his cheeks and then slap him gently .”Ahh,its not that great to pinch your cheeks nowadays .You lost your chubbiness “ .He seems angry but I quickly run from him and yell from far ,“I promise I treat you after this .We ask Myung too ! Anyeong !” I run as fast as I can .Now,I am infront of the principal room .When I enter,my mouth opens as wide as I can as I see Saengie oppa in there,smiling awkwardly at me .”There you are my dearly In Young .Now since both of you have arrived,let me go straight to the point .”The middle-aged man starts his talk .Eventhough I pretend to look at Mr.Lee,I notice that  Saengie oppa secretly looking at me .I feel awkward .Then Mr.Lee continues ,

”InYoung and Young Saeng,you know that every year our college is the house person for Art Photographing Exhibition between colleges in the city right ? So,for this year,I decided to appoint both of you as the person in-charge for the exhibition .You will be responsible in decoration,flyers,contests,the guests and everything related to that .As for assistants ,its up to both of you to choose .But I really like the chemistry of both of you .In YoungSaeng .Nice name for the team ! As for In Young,go look for one girl as an assistant and Young Saeng ,go look for two boys as your assistant because we need men’s energy to carry things and so on .”His long explanation shocks me .

I reply to him in a control manner,”But Sir,I managed this exhibition with Byoung Hun last year .Why you did not appoint him this year ?”

“Don’t you know,Young Saeng is such a great photographer .I’ve seen the photos he captured in his camera and Im so satisfied with it and he won awards back in oversea.And also,Byoung Hun is busy managing his recycle campaign this year .” He says .I saw Saengie oppa  face when I mentioned Byoung Hun's name .I feel guilty  but what can I do,if possible,I don’t want to be with him as a partner even for the exhibition .

“What are you doing here now .Go busy ! The exhibition is less than a month away from now .”Mr.Lee adds.As we walk out of his room,I say to Saengie oppa “ We will start working tomorrow .Go find your assistants .Meet me at the café tomorrow .And find the assistants by today .Bring them tomorrow .I go first ." And I hurriedly leave.