CHAPTER 12

COMPLICATED LOVE

Kyu Jong POV

.................................................................

 

It was intense .Young Saeng is bleeding and  I see his good friend Hyun Joong shii along with In Young get in the ambulance together .I wonder,why did In Young seems to worry so much .Okay whatever .Then I see a figure ,”Noona !” I yell and wave at her .I see her with the guy who attended Myung birthday party before and my noona and him look close .She didn’t tell me anything about him .But come back to my healthy thinking,since I got into this college,I hardly see her around because we are so busy .So in conclusion,I can’t blame noona .”Kyu.lets follow them to the hospital .I want to see Youngie “ Myung ask me and we go by my car.

 

 

Hyun Joong POV

............................................................

 

I was so shocked.This is the first bad incident ever happened to Saengie ever since he plays baseball. Unconscious Saengie is  being carried by the paramedics into the ambulance .He is bleeding all over.I trembled.Then I saw the friend’s of Myung follow me into the ambulance .I didnt get to ask her as I am really worry about Saengie .How could he be that clumsy ?This guy never make this kind of accident whenever he plays his favourite game .Something bother him perhaps ? When we arrived at the hospital,the hospital staffs  bring him to an emergency room.I wait with In Young outside his room and I see In Young eyes flooded with tears .I am just about to ask her what is her relationship with Saengie when suddenly Myung comes .She hugs In Young and say “Are you okay ?” Then Kyu Jong,Myung,In Young and me sit in the corner of the hospitall and In Young starts her story .What really happened between Saengie and her and what is their relationship .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung Jun POV

................................................................................

As soon as I hung up the phone .I feel like killing Min .He has no sense of guilty at all ! .He seems over excited .Then I begin to think,after Min got back here,he never tell me about his true feeling to Myung .So,I think maybe he doesn’t love Myung anymore .As his cousin,I should be happy for him as my beloved cousin is now in a great happiness .I shouldn’t get angry at him and curse him .He has right to be happy eventhough the happiness is not with Myung .I calm myself and start to think with my rational mind .Maybe this is it.The end of Myung and Min love .Now,one more problem occurs.I need to tell Myung about this invitation .But I don’t know where to start .I dial her number “ Yoboseyo ,Myung ah~ ,can u follow me to Min’s house this weekend .Erm…he makes a party “ I hesitate .Then she replies ,”Party? What party ?As I know,Min oppa birthday was last two months right ?” I hesitate again “ Erm..yah I don’t know what is this for but he had command me to invite you .Could you come ?”

“Ermm..okay,count me in .Pick me up okay ?” She hangs up the phone .As soon as our phone conversation is  over,I feel guilty.I should tell her the truth .She will be more hurt after this if she knows .Myung,Im sorry .

 

 

Jung Min POV

........................................................................

This is the best day in my life.Eventhough just knowing her for few months,but she captured my heart .Her kindness and innocent face,her natural beauty truly makes her my dream woman .A humble and sincere woman,I love her .I still remember the day I want our relationship to be official .Its happened in a burger stall .” Kyoung ah~~ I wanna ask you something .If you want to.If you don’t wish to hear,its okay “ Her face showed  sign of confusion and said “ Jungmin ah,what are you trying to say ?If you want to tell a horror story ,I don’t want to hear,You know I hate horror story right ? TOnce my brother told me a scary story,I cant sleep that night .Its so scary .Its a story of…….” Then I cut her conversation and put my face only as far as 2cm from her face “Lets get official “.She was shocked .Her face turned red as a rose .She really looked cute and miserable and the same time .

“Get..get..o..offi…” she seems like talking with a ghost .”Yup !get official .Lets engaged .Dont tell me you want to miss a chance of a happy life with me ?” I though I know that she will accept it.Hah ,overthinking me . She was  still like that .Like a statue .This girl,haven’t she watch a romantic movie .Female lead is supposed to hug or say atleast fine to the male lead .I got up from my chair and sit besides her and laid a kiss on her cheeks .She blushed again .I said ,okay seems like I will be engaged with a mute girl .Lets go .I send you home ."She said in her confusion “Err,,eh ?okay”

The best memory of all .Now im here,in the house,preparing the last touch up for the event tonight .But where is her ? Oh and I hope Myung will come . I tried to reach her by phone but I cant. Junnie better tell her.

 

Ji Kyoung POV

.................................................................

 

As I am observing the maids in the kitchen .I am grinning alone remembering the moment he wanted it to be “official “ . His sudden engagement proposal was making me surprised .When he put his face close to me,I cant breath .Im thinking of pinching myself to make sure its not a dream when suddenly he kissed me on cheeks and then Im back into the world ,ensuring myself that im not dreaming .” Agashhi,,where should we put this?” The maid suddenly asks me and I wake up from my wonderland .”Ermm,just put it on the cabinet .Then suddenly someone hugs me from the back .Its him .Then he gives his warm kiss on my left  cheek .”What are you doing ? The queen of the day not suppose to be in here .You are suppose to be with me .” He says .

“Oh really ? Then,who will  monitor them ? Dear,I want our event tonight is perfect. “ I say as I stroll my hands on both of his cheeks.

 

 

Kyu Jong POV

..................................................................................

 

Seeing both of them from far , I feel happy for her but jealous for myself.

Jealous because till now,I haven’t find my mate  yet

Suddenly I thought of Myung .Nappuen mind,why did I think about her ?

Ermm,will she come tonight? But Min hyung is her friend,he probably invited her .So,I don’t have to do so .Ouchh,the pain attacks me on the head again .Ive been taking painkillers these days .Better get some rest before the big event tonight. It is even hard for me to reach for the stairs and climb up to my room . 

 

 

In-Young POV

..............................................................

 

As im sitting beside his bed,waiting for him to wake up because he didn’t wake up yet after the accident .The doctor gave him some sort of painkiller .Luckily he said,Saengie oppa didnt get a huge concusion on his head .Thank God.

The doctor said he’s fine and stable,we wil just have to wait  for him to wake up .Then suddenly,he moves his head .He tries to get up ,but then he touches his head “Ouchh” .

“You  are awake .Dont move .I go get the doctor  .” I say to him and get up .Then he grabs my hands ,"Gomawo In ya ~ .” He says in his weakest voice .I still cant see his eyes because its still slightly close .I smile at him and go away.

 

 

Myung-Ok POV

.................................................................

 

Here I am,in front of Min’s oppa house .I still don’t have the idea why I’m here .And what is tonight party is for . I can’t see a glimpse of Min oppa or Junnie .As soon as Youngie drops me here,she went back to the hospital to accompany Young Saeng .I hope thing will go smoothly for them after this . Then,someone greets me .It is Kyu .I am in a total surprise .Why is he here ? My mind is  asking me a lot of questions that myself didn’t able to answer it .

When we are about to talk,the host starts  his speech .” Welcome all to the most memorable event tonight . Well,we have all the guests arrived here tonight .Lets welcome the two most dashing couple tonight ,Park JungMin and Kim Ji Kyoung .” Then I see Ji Kyoung unnie and Min’s oppa holding hands and smile brightly when their names are being called .Im more puzzled .What is this ? A drama or some kind of gimic ? Then I lost in Ji Kyoung unnie thank you speech and talking about Min’s oppa  and then there it is,a key to my never ending question,  “Starting from tonight,I am officially announcing my engagement with my dear one and only lady Kim Ji Kyoung “ He smiles brightly and puts a ring on Kyoung unnie’s finger .Ji Kyoung unnie then gives a light kiss to him .Now I know its really over  .Its truly over .My dream .My waits for all these years .Its gone .Like a dust waiting to be swept .Its gone . Kyu seems to detect something wrong then he asks me “Are you okay ?” I am  about to  answer then Min oppa calls me .He wants to see me in private .I make an excuse to Kyu and follow Min oppa .Blindly .Like a robot .No feeling .

 

Jungmin POV

.................................................

I don’t know where and how to start . I supposed she doesnt know judging from her reaction .I cant talk .She is staring me with her shady eyes and it is making me speechless. .”Myung,Im sorry “ .That’s all I can say . She smiles and says “ Woww,you make all  of  this without telling me ? Why ? Am I really not that important to you till you hide all of this from me .I know there is nothing i can do for you but still you can tell me right ? Or you afraid I might cry or blame you or maybe destroy up your event ? Im not that bad oppa .I know where I stand and I am still in my rational thinking .Dont worry . “ I speechless .Again .”Myung,im so sorry,Junnie tell me how you waited for me all these  years and trust me I try to do so ,to have the same feeling as you but I can’t .I didn’t love you more than a sister .I just can’t .When I met Kyoung, I try to deny my first sight on her because I still want to make sure of my feeling to you .But the more I tried,the more the thought coming that I really love Kyoung . I didn’t ask you to forgive me or congratulate me ,enough if you say you let me go .” I explain to her my hidden feelings . Then I hug her and whisper to her ears “Promise me you wont do anything reckless because of me “ .Then she pushes me  “ Do you think Im that weak ? Don’t worry .I wont risk my life over a person like oppa .And dont worry,Im not into you anymore I am more loving my relationship with Kyoung unnie.I stopped waiting for you the moment you came back but same as you,I try to consult myself that we still have some hopes together.Im happy for you.Thank you for the memories oppa “ .She walks away. My heart sinks.Thanks Myung.Im sorry.

 

Kyu Jong POV

............................................................

 

I see Myung is  running from the balcony where she and Min Hyung talked .What happened?.She looks really pretty in that black night dress but too bad she is crying. I follow her . It is about to rain .” Myung ahh~,Myung ahh~ .Where are you going ? Its going to rain soon .If you want to go home ,let me drive you there .”I shout to her .

She  stops running and stands at the corner of the street .Looking miserable .I run to her and then asks her what happened . “In tears,she told me everything from her first meet with Min hyung ,till the moment he knew my noona and today’s event .Then suddenly it rains .Heavily .

She says “ Did the rain resembles me ? Im a pathetic girl don’t I ? Wasting my time waiting for someone that never think about me .Hah .Silly me .But why me ?” She then burst into tears .I pull her hands hardly and hug her .She cries even more and hug me back tightly in the heavy rain . “ Why my life is like this ? Why I cant get what I want ? Min oppa is the only thing that I want in my life .But now ....”She says while sobbing .”Im sorry Myung .Im so sorry. I didn’t know that all the pain you felt before comes from my noona .I apologize on behalf of her .” I say to her ,still hugging her .”Don’t be .Its not your fault,or your noona fault or even Min’s oppa fault .Its just me .Too hopeful and too believing in my fairytale  .She then loosen her arms around me and look at me “ Cn you drive me home ? I cant let people see a ghost with a black dress with a melting eyeliner walking at the streets on the midnight and I dont want ice cream tonight.Its already too cold“ .She smiles .I feel a new sort of atmosphere now .”Okay then ,but pity me after this ,people will see me driving a ghost home “ I smile to her .She smiles again and express her thank you to me .

And the rain stops tonight along with Myung’s tears .

 

Hyun Joong Pov

................................................................................

Yes .Saengie was discharged form the hospital nearly a week ago .And that means we have to start working for Photographing Exhibition this coming two weeks .But ,where is everyone ? Saengie and In Young ? And also Kyu and the crazy girl ? Ahh~It is such a wasting of time being on time .Then the crazy girl runs towards me endless fast breaths .” Did I late ? Where is everybody ? She asks me .” Ya~silly how should I know,Ive been standing here for almost an hour waiting for your friend .Such a tortoise !"

“ Ya~~ you one harsh boy !She is not a type of impunctual girl okay .And as for Kyu,he got extra class today .Serve your right !Who asked you to be so punctual ? Even a best friend of yours didn’t show up yet .So don’t blame my friend alone .”She says to me .

“Whatever ,talk with nose .The point is ,they are not coming right ? Im going !” I am about to leave that place when she grabs my arms .”Ya~ don’t you ever dare to go .Wait here with me ! “ Why should I ?  .You one crazy girl .Let go of my arms .” She makes a poker face and ignores me .” Let go of me or ..I put my face closer to her face and she seems shocked .”

"You byontae ! .Are you trying to kiss me ! ”She lets go of my arms .I laugh as hard as I could and say “ Ahah ,you one pity girl .Do you think I have the desire to kiss you ? Your small body didn’t get my mood up ! I put my face more close to her and she seems surprised again .

 She then yell to me “Then what ? Ahh you are so….” Then I pinch her nose hardly .She screams “Ouchhhhhh.its hurt !Whats wrong with you ?” “Hahaha ,now that’s more like it .Your nose turns red .Similarly a clown .Thats resembles you crazy! Myung is a clown oh Myung is a clown .A one pathetic clown that really is a clown .” I sing with my own rhythm while covering my ears .She is so furious but then she stops and smirks.

“Ahah,Its true that I am a funny clown but what is funnier than a tough handsome person got dog’s poop on his shoes eh ?” She says .

“What are you trying to do ? Do you think I fall for that weak kind of joke ? Poop my foot “! I make a silly face to her . Just then Saengie and Myung arrive, “Mian for the late .Got arrested by Mrs Hun to finish up some electric circuits “ .Saengie explains .Then his face changes .”Omo,why do I smelll something terrible here ?  Like  a poop .Then I remember Myung’s saidearlier and I quickly check my shoes and yes its full with dog’s poop .Yucks! I see Myung is smirking  at me and making the same silly face I made to her before ." Arghh! See you guys later .Need to wash this .I see Myung is holding her laughter but seems it can burst out in any moment .Oh my Ottokae ?! Im so ashamed .