CHAPTER 14

COMPLICATED LOVE

 

Kyu Jong POV

,,,..................................................

It feels so heavy to see her worried face.

I quickly make my move from her because the pain strikes me again .But then Myung approaches me.“ Kyu,wait for me !” “Let's go to the hall together !"

"Myung ah ~ , I don’t think I am strong enough to be in the supervising team .Walking around the compound and monitoring .Would it be okay if I sit with Joon's team at the judging tables ? " I sound so weak but I am right now.I think I might pass out anytime .She says with a relieving face , " Of course you can .Seeing your condition this way,it would be better if you just stay home tomorrow “  I shakes my head and says "no,its unfair .what would they say later on ? "She finally give up and says " Okay,but dont push yourself so hard.If you dont feel good , tell me okay ? I let Young Saeng and In Young know."

Then we walk to the hall together.But then suddenly,I feel so dizzy that my mind goes blank and my vision becomes unclear.I fall down and can only hear Myung's trembling voice , .” Kyu,wae ? Ya~~Ya~~ . " And I close my eyes.I can  feel Myung is patting my head and trying  to wake me up .It goes dark after that.

 

 

 

Myung-Ok POV

......................................................................................

 

Today is the exhibition day .But I cant concentrate for the exhibiton since Im still worrying about Kyu .As soon as he fainted,I called the ambulance and they took him at the hospital .And then I went to visit him that night but the nurse said Kyu doesn’t allow visitors .I fought with the nurse telling her that I  am his best friend but still the nurse said  Kyu only allows family to enters . Not anybody else .And it makes me more worred .When I asked the nurse what is actually going on,  she only said “ Im sorry,personal details are not allowed to be leaked out .” I pissed off .So right now,it is only me and Hyun Joong as Young Saeng and In Young already headed to the competition hall because Young Saeng participates in the competition. .I still didn’t get a chance to see the photo that he snapped for the competition since I was so busy with my work and Kyu ,

Well,here we are ,at the entrance door,greeting  people and one thing I notice about Hyun Joong today is he does not tease me .Somehow I imiss him being evil .Its actually made my day .After the whole saving incident,he did not tease me like he always did.This is awkward.Suddenly , " Ya~lousy,follow me,we need to some things in Mr.Lee’s car .Lets go !” He instructs me . “Where did Mr.Lee park his car anyway ?” I ask him .”Across the street “ He purposely parked it there to make it easier for the visitors to enter the college .” He seriously replies while pointing at the car .This is upsetting . I grab his sleeves and say “ Ya~ why are you being like this today ?Do you leave your brain ? " . He looks at me in the eyes and says “Nothing.Doesnt feel too .Besides,I thought you will be more happy if I act this way. .Come on lousy ,Mr.Lee is waiting .” I am so not feeling relieved.I am even happy and not angry that he called me lousy.Whats got into me ? Well,I admit Kyu is nicer than him .But I only take Kyu as my best company .I dont love him .You know,Like loving someone .Argh ! I don’t know .I am immersed in my deep thought while acrossing the street when I hear a sound of a truck nearby !

It is getting closer and I dont move.Not even an inch.My legs freeze.I stand and watch the truck is honking and approaching towards me.I close my eyes and suddenly someone is pushing  me hardly to the other side of the street .Ouchh ! I hurt my elbow .I get into my sense and start to look around .I nearly faint to see motionless Hyun Joong on the sreet .His white shirt is covered with blood .No sign of him being concious. I run to him and put his head on my knees. .Tears fall off my cheeks  .I shake him so hard but he does not  show any sign at all .”Hyun Joong ah~ ,wake up,wake up .Ya~,Joong ah~ Ya !! Ya!!”

 

 

 

In Young POV

..................................................................

 

 

 

 

Everyone is in the hall now .Im here as one of the audience to see what Saengie oppa presents for today's competition .He didn’t let me see what photo he got for the competition .The theme is “Natural and pure scenery “ .What did he has though ? I guess I just have to wait .The competition goes like this ,the students will each present and talk about the photo that will be shown on the LCD screen and tell the judges why did they choose the photo and relate with the theme of a natural and pure scenery .The judges then will decide which photo describes natural and pure scenery the best .Well,I don’t know if he secretly went to the jungle and captured a photo of the animals,or the waterfall or anything natural.”Welcome to our rightful judges,fellow audiences and participants to the competition .Well..This competition is one of the best competition at today exhibition as we will see each of the students creativity and their personal description on our theme today which is “Natural and pure scenery “ .A very common and simple theme but Im sure the participants will have their own way of describing their pictures .Well,lets not wasting the time ,lets see what our very first student got for us today ,come out here ,Lee Hwang Bi “ The MC starts the event.To be truth ,Im not really interested in any of the students except for Saengie oppa .One by one the name are being mentioned Then its him .Lets welcome our college’s one and only Heo Young Saeng !” I’m checking for a mail in my phone as I hear Saengie oppa's name .Then I look around .Where is that Hyun Joong guy .It is his best friend we are talking about but that guy is nowhere to be found .Useless friend .Maybe that guy is dying right now.Thats why he didn’t come .I laugh alone.

But then Saengie oppa starts to talk .”Annyeohaseyo,Heo Young Saeng imnida .For today's theme which is natural and pure,a lot of photos are shown.Most of it describe the natural views of flora and fauna .Natural view always bring calmness and peaceful in our heart ,don’t you agree  ?But my photo for today,didn’t show that kind of natural and pure scenery .However for myself,it is the most natural and pure scenery Ive ever seen .And I see that scenery almost everyday .The view that gives me a big calmness and peaceful .” He starts his speech .Everyday ? Perhaps the fish pond at our college ? I become more curious but then it becomes more intense when the LCD screen cant display Saengie oppa's photo .After a while,a photo can be clearly seen on the LCD screen and Im so surprised and tears are going down my cheeks .It is me ! A photo of me playing with the kids at the orphanage centre  .

”This is the scenery of natural and pure from my point of view .A natural and pure that not only depends on her innocent face,but also her heart .The great thing about this photo is the lady in the photo keeps a thousands of stories of herself .Full with colours .And the reason why I chose this photo is the pure heart of a lady that shares her happiness with these kids .Kids without parents and only depends on the shelter they live for protection and love.And although the lady in this photo also keeps a hurtful memory with her,her smile is never accompanied by her sorrow ,her pure and innocent  smile  makes people around her  feels calm .And Im so happy and proud to present to everyone that are here today ,what does natural and pure really means to me .The lady is of course my one and only In-Young” He said while staring at me .The audiences are looking for me and suddenly a friend besides me stand ups and says “Everybody,this is Young Saeng's natural and pure view “ He points at me . “What are you doing ?” Then ,Saengie oppa ends his presentation and runs to my seat .I become more nervous .What does he want to do now ?

Then he kneels before my seat and says “ I still have that feeling for you .And I cant stop it eventhough you said to stop it .Do you willing to open back your heart to this fool person that promises will never hurt your feeling again ?”I could not think more other than hugging him without any hesitation .

 

 

Young Saeng POV

........................................................

 

Exhibition ends.We are outside the hall ,holding hands .In one short 2 hours,everything changed between me and In .Im not that type of public person but because of In ,anything will do. .I look at her and hold her hands tightly and look at her eyes giving a hope for her that I will never make her hurt again .But I wonder,where is my best buddy ,Joong ? He promised that he is going to watch my presentation as soon as he finished his works.But he didn’t show up till now .Till the competition is over .”In,did you see Myung ? Because she is  supposed to be with Joongie “ I ask In . “I didnt see her either oppa.She said she was with Hyun Joong earlier but she didnt contact me till now “ In says .I am about to ask In to call  Myung when suddenly my Samsung starts to sing .”Yoboseyo,are you, Young Saeng,friend of Kim Hyun Joong ? Im sorry to bother you as your name is the first name to appear in his phonebook .Your friend just had a major accident earlier .He is now in the  Operation room and I am hoping for your cooporation to tell his family about his condition.And please do come to the hospital as soon as possible“. As soon as I hang up the phone ,I grab In's hand to the hospital .I nearly cry .