Chapter 4

COMPLICATED LOVE

Kyu Jong POV

……………………………………………………………

 

 

This is it ! A last call to Seoul ! I dont know why,I feel so happy about going back to Seoul .I miss the city so much .Since I was 15,my parents brought me here because of their expanding business ,I miss the taste of Korean's dishes.

And new college means new people ! Ahh ! Suddenly  I remember, my a year older noona,is she waiting for me ?

Then I recall how appa asked her to study in Seoul and take care of my harabuji .Well,of course she is not taking  care of him alone.Along with my ahjumma,they took care of him together .Although harabuji is gone now,but im proud of her because she really took care of harabuji really well until his last breath . Bogoshipo noona ya !

 

 

 

Young Saeng POV

…………………………………………………………..

 

 

Why am I  feeling nervous about going back to Seoul ? A memory of a childhood came to mind all of a sudden 

 

Oppa,you will be back right ?Promise me okay ? " And yes I did promise her that .

Not only that,I promised that I will call her every day .I will be back and appear in front of her when she is about to blink her eyes .But I lie .Im ashamed to myself for not contacting her these years and let her wonders about me .If she still.

Did she angry at me ? Did she think i forget her because the truth is I never forget her every second of my life .

Now,almost 8 years had passed ,And I can hardly remember her physicals .Sometimes I can only remember her eyes,sometimes I can only remember her giggles and sometimes I can just remember her lips .Nothing gives me a clear thought about her .Why did this happen ? Is it because im too far from her or did she already found a replacement .Nothing is clear though .I miss my homeland .I miss abuji,umma and I am hoping for new friends .Now there he is,my fellow chingu.What is he doing there ? Talking by himself .Well,that is Kim Hyun Joong ,my4D friend .He never care what  is going on around him other than me of course because im the only one that knows  him well . I then shout “Hyun Joong ah~ better hurry,our flight is departing” . With a sigh on his face,he quickly grabs his bag and follow me .Seoul ,anyeong ~ Here I go !

 

 

 

 

Hyung Jun POV

…………………………..

Min eomma called me just now and she invited me to go to her house .To celebrate Min's  homecoming .What the ? Andwae !! Shirheo !!! .For just one time ,I hope I can reject her invitation but what reason  can I  give ? I don’t want to be eaten by a horse ?

 

He must be really mad because I didn’t pick him up at the airport yesterday .

And I am wondering something .Should I invite Myung ? And will she come if I say to Min’s house ? Aigoo..Eventhough I know her for almost  six years,but still it is hard to read the girl .Okay what should I do now ? Call Myung ? Or just pretend that I didn’t know anything ? Aishhh!!

However,like under a spell ,I dial Myung number .”Yoboseyo ? Myung ah~”

 

 

Myung-Ok POV

 

………………………………………………………………….

 

“Erm…okay ..I go “ .As soon as I hung up the phone,I am hesitating .Why did Junnie invite me ? Ok,whatever ,As long as he is not there,because I know he is still far away from here ,I will be okay . Oh by the way,should I ask In Young to accompany me ? Maybe not .But maybe yes .But not .But Thank God Junnie is going to be there because ever since he left,I feel awkward with ahjumma,Jungmin’s mother although that woman is being so nice to me .

Ok,What should I wear ? A simple casual outfit or night gown ? What am I thinking ? A night gown ? I go with this .Junnie said he will pick me up at 8 .Must hurry up !

 

Hyung Jun POV

…………………………………………………………..

 

Oh my where is this girl ? Could be she is still dressing up ? but did she know ? Arghh maybe not .Even Min didn’t know that Myung is coming tonight .Arghh !!What is that cat doing on  my fellow black sport car ? Go away ! Must wipe that .”Choco ya ,wait for appa inside okay .And also wait for your Myung Unnie to come out . : I say to my son ,a dark brown dog .My life.As i get out from the car,there she is,looking pretty as always .”Palii Myung ,We gonna be late .And then I totally forgot to wipe my car .