CHAPTER 8

COMPLICATED LOVE

Hyun Joong POV

……………………………………………………..

 

Although I seem to not paying attention to any of their gibberish talk,I do hear every bite of their talk.Is the old man crazy ? Pairing me up with that thing ? Oh my,for God sake,please help me .When the conversation was over,I am about to leave when the thing called me,”Ya~ your class is this way,not that way .Now,follow me .” ! 

Aishh ! hate this girl .”Now,where should we start ? the library ? Or the hall ? Oh,okay how about the labs ? Tell me,don’t just play fool there !” She shouts.

"I know what can you do ,leave me alone !” I leave the place.I thought she is going to let me be,but then she pull my sleeve and said, ”Im not done yet .Whether you like it or not .you are under my possesion!  Its my responsibility .Do you think I go for some rude guy like you ? I would prefer to guide a real cow than guiding a cow man like you ! “ She compares me with cow ? “You know what,the cow might run upon hearing your name ! Who wanted a guide person that cannot guide herself huh ? “ I put a smirk .

" Mworago ?! Mworago ? ! You have no proof ! ” She fights back .

“Oh I don’t,Let me recap the part where you bumped into me earlier ?" She replied,”YA~who don’t see who ?” I say," think back ,who was the one that did not look in front when she walked ? And tell me,did the path we walked earlier is a one way path ? Or maybe,Im the one who walk backwards ? Its logical because its my first day and yet it isn’t a one way path .So ? May I hear your objection now ?” She does not say a word .No reply .Her face is turning red .Probably she embarassed . Ermm,all of a sudden,I think she looks cute when she like that .What am I thinking .Oh please,no praise with that thing should I ? She says after a while , “Whatever ,Now what do you want me to do ? Name it “ . My mischievious thought suddenly comes ,” Mr Lee said you must do what we ask you to wasn’t it ? I want you to guide me to the gym ,leave me alone there until the break time because I want to sleep . Get it ?! “But..” she hesitates , “But what,just do it, I tell the old guy if he blames you okay .Now hurry up ,” I push her  and from that time I know,Im going to have some fun time teasing this girl .Wait,did I just call her a girl ? Oh please !

 

 

 

Young Saeng POV

 

…………………………….

 

 

“So…so…erm..this school has two halls ?” I know my voice is vibrated but it’s the only way that I can do  to speak to her .” Yes,it is,one is the main hallat the North Wing,if there are some big or important occasions or events,and the other one is for exams and something educational like that .Then she asked Kyu Jong.”Kyu Jong sshi,anything to ask ?”  .But could it be her ? She seems not having this anxiety as much as I do.But I can’t be wrong .Although I am still uncertain about her appearance,but I can never forget her name .In-Young ,My In .Is she pretending or maybe she doesn’t remember me at all .Suddenly Kyu Jong asks “ Mianhaeyo In Young sshie,can you show me way to toilet ?" Then he smiles.”Yes and do you want me to send you in too ?” She jokes .Then both of them ask for my permission to go .II am drowning back in my memory .I miss her .When I first saw her before,I knew it was her .I wanted to hug her but then she looked at me as if I am a stranger .I began to think if its really her,she should be happy or atleast smile at me .But she just stood there like a statue .Oh,God ! Where should I start ?

 

 

 

In Young POV

……………………………………………………………..

 

As I waited for Kyu Jong ,actually I didn’t have to wait for him because he said he will call me when he is done .But its the only way to escape from the other new studentI don’t know why,but he ..I…When he asked me earlier about the hall,i  try to reply as soon as I can and then try to not paying attention to him because I can’t .It might sound silly but although I know Saengie oppa quite some years,but I never know his full name .But that guy,Heo Young Saeng .Is it similar to Saengie ? I don’t know but if he is really Saengie,my Saengie oppa,why he didn’t seem to recognize me ? And he didn’t called me as In .And if he really is Saengie oppa,I don’t think I can face him .He had hurt me .A memory that I would never forget .His word ..” Oh don’t worry In, I will appear in front of your eyes before you could even blink “ .Before I could even blink ? Not just that ,he never call me .Was he is so busy until he didn’t even have time to call me ? I don’t ask him to call me everyday .Once a week,once a month and even once in a year is okay as long as I hear his voice .Suddenly, tears rolling down my cheeks and I feel someoneis  watching me silently .It is Kyu Jong .” In Young sshi,whats wrong ? Gwenchanayo ? “ .I nod , " Let's go "

We meet the other guy back and he says “ Oh hi there .”In Young sshi ..ermm..” he hesitates.Kyu Jong might sense something before he says “Guys,I think I gonna meet the principal ,or the class ,Young Saeng sshi might need you to guide him more than me .I see you guys later ,Anyeong .”he bows and goes away.

"Kyu jong sshi,wait for me ! "I say before  Young Saeng calls me” In Young sshi “ .I ignore him and try to leave the place .Kyu Jong is nowhere to be seen now .

”In ah~” I stop .My heart stops.That voice.That tender voice.That name .He…I turn around and he smiles .That smile .My oppa smile .”In ah ~"  This time in a more brave tone .” “Op..oppa ? Saengie oppa ?" I answer him .He nods and runs to me and in a blink of eye,Im inside his arms .His warm hug .I am still hesitating .We begin a conversation .A conversation that I don’t know how the ending is going to be.

 

 

Kyu Jong POV

................................................................................................................

 

As I leave the place,I know something is going on between those two .Im not a mind-reader,but that expression that they showed,enough to ensure me something is going on .
So,it’s the best for me to just leave .Then I see a figure that I helped earlier.Seems like she’s not in a mood .”Hey there “ I call. she turns her face to me .And she smiles “oh,Kyu Jong sshi .” “Let’s talk comfortably .No need to be formal shall we ?” I propose. .I shake hands with her and then I ask her, “What's up with the gloomy face ?”