CHAPTER 2

COMPLICATED LOVE

Myung-Ok POV

……………………………………………

 

This is the fifth year I spend my days without him . The days that we had been through together still seems new to me .And without a hint,he said he wants to go .My heart,it hurts me so much .The days with him were always full with laughters. .I never thought that he would actually made that decision and go to pursue his study ,to become a better person he said .And from that day on,I thought to myself to let it be a history .Our story,Our memories,Everything that we had been through all these years ,let me keep it for myself .Right now,Im happy,along with my fellow chingudeul ,In Young the lousy girl and Hyung Jun,a cute guy ,with a very fair skin ,love to make aegyo ,always there when I need him,but also a crybaby .But his so-caleed charm of him makes a lot of girls chanting his name wherever he goes .And he will say this, “I hate it,why does being handsome is always a sin ?” .Oh my ,Here he comes,what does he want this time ?

“Myung ah~” ,I have a story for you ,Which do you want to hear first,the good one or the good one ?”

 

 

Hyung Jun POV

……………………………………………………………………

Looking at her confused face,I  rrealise that it is such a silly proposal .

"Okay,now I tell you something ,we will be having a new student later .All the fans of mine are already gossiping about him .Did you think Im going to lose my charm when he comes  ? "  .What if the newcomer going to beat me for the most flower boy in school ? Hearing me saying that,Myung giggles .How I love her giggles .Its not like im in love with her,but after my fellow cousin left,her days are accompanied with her gloomy face .At some point I realized that Myung really treasures my cousin .

I also realized that he had reasons to do that .Being a son to a famous conglomerate,my ahjumma,his mother wants the best for him .That’s why he had to pursue his study in England .Im still wondering if my cousin still  love Myung as much as Myung does .Her sudden gaze gives me a goosebump.Did she read me ?

“Junnie ah~” ,I remembered you said good or good which means you have two storries .Other one ?"

Okay now that is a goosebump ! .Should I tell her or shouldn’t I ?

"Erm.Myung ,I have to go,the girls will be crazy if I late because I promised them to bring them seeing my daughter ,Choco ! Is that seems okay to you ?"  Without waiting for her reply,I go quickly . Fuhh !

 

One problem settles !

 

Jungmin POV

……………………………………………………………………..

 

It has been five years .Five years should be enough to be a better person as what eomma wants .It is time for me to return .Place where I belong,where I was born,and where did I left her .I could never forget her eyes when I told her my decision .Her shady eyes that I really adore .Her arms that I really wanted to hold and her warm body that I really wanted to embrace .But it has been five years .And all these five years,Im struggling with my own feeling .Feeling of confusion .I love her ,but that love now seems like a love from an oppa to his dongsaeng .Maybe because it has been five years since I last saw her face .Would my feeling will be like before when I go home later ? Time decides …

 

Oh,now I have to call my fellow cousin to make him go pick me up at Incheon next week .But then my phone rings .

“Hello there MR CEO,long time no hear ? “

"You too Mr crybaby “ ,

And our long-fun conversation starts here .