My Love 💔 [TW] I

IMPURE

Trigger Warnings

 

"Huh ... Jun?" Minghao opened his eyes, his Mate was hovering on top of him with a worried expression "What's going on?" He sat up sleepily rubbing his eyes, the last few days were perfect, Jun was perfect and Minghao fell in love with him all over again.

 

"Baby" ... "I don't want to scare you" Jun sounded ... worried?

 

Minghao frowned "What is it?"

 

"Seungcheol called ... Wonwoo is missing, something happened we need to meet everyone in the city in 30 minutes"

 

Minghao went blunt for a second "What do you mean missing?" He stopped to collect his thoughts, his heart started beating faster than usual as he tried to untangle himself from the blankets "Mingyu is ... Mingyu is with him right? how did he ... how did he go missing?"

 

"I'm not sure baby" Jun pressed a hand over Minghao's shoulders trying to pin him down from being so restless while trying to sound as calm as possible "I don't know, Mingyu needs us okay? We need to go"

 

Minghao nodded endlessly "Yeah, yes, of course, we have to go"

 

—————

"Vernon?" Seungkwan softly called, the name leaving his mouth with a warm whisper "Ver— hum" he stopped again, his lips savoring the other's in a heated good morning kissing session.

During their trip, their connection only got stronger, a few weeks later and a Bond was created and since then, Vernon's Alpha scent was making Seungkwan too weak in the knees and they just couldn't stay away from each other.

 

Vernon pulled away scanning Seungkwan's face beneath him. The sight mesmerized him, Seungkwan was his Mate now and it could never be any easier ... they knew each other for so long and the transition wasn't that hard to be honest, everything seemed to fall right into place.

 

"Sorry .. did I —" he apologized thinking that he might have done something wrong but Seungkwan cut him right off "No, you're perfect ... it's just that beeper’s been making noises for a while and it's driving me crazy"

 

Right ... he chuckled and moved away walked over to where the small device was placed on the table, picked it up and frowned "Kwanie I think we have to go" he looked back at his Mate with urgent looks

 

"What's going on?"

 

"Something about Wonwoo gone missing"

 

"WHAT?"

 

"We need to meet Scoups and Mingyu in the city in 30minutes"

 

"But we are more than 30 minutes away, it will take us at least a couple of hours"

 

"We leave NOW"

 

————

By the time DK and Joshua caught up with Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Mingyu, everyone was so arguing loudly.

 

"Hi" Joshua said panting rushing his way to Jeonghan and Mingyu. Jeonghan's aroma filling the place as Mingyu was about to lose his mind. Jeonghna shook his head signaling Joshua to stay where he was and he did.

DK, however, joined Seungcheol immediately.

 

"I ... I DONT KNOW" Mingyu said frustrated and angry, he was shaking badly and visibly about to suffocate

 

"FOCUS MINGYU" Seuncheol shouted, all of their spirits were displayed while the scent of distress and fear filled the place

 

"The restaurant ..." Mingyu tried to take a deep breath "There was this waiter ... Wonwoo looked twice at him but there was nothing suspicious, there was no other scents in the area ... no one … I'm sure of it"

 

"Okay then, there's no harm in checking with that waiter right? We can go back to the restaurant retrace your steps okay?"

 

Mingyu nodded running his fingers through his hair "If something happens to him" his voice a broken whisper … but couldn’t state what would be happen next

 

"NOTHING is going to happen" DK reassured, "We will find him, you have an entire PACK with you, tracking scents was never a problem, we will find him"

 

"He was here" a voice cut them off, Seungcheol turned around ... it was Dino

 

His eyes glittering ✨ Purple

His luminous was out to play for a bit

 

He was standing by the dining room table, touching the wooden surface lightly with the tips of his fingers

"You had breakfast"

He was stating the things Mingyu and Wonwoo did that morning

 

"Wait ... what’s going on?" DK asked as shocked as ever, Dino had a spirit? Joshua couldn't believe it either and Mingyu was too overwhelmed to react to the news right now

 

Jeonghan walked up to the younger "Dino please you don't have to"

 

"I do, I want to help"

 

"But ... it's no—"

 

"I don't mind" Dino shook his head "I can deal with him later"

 

Dino didn't know much about his Luminous but he knew this ... whenever his inner wolf fancied, he could help him see fragments of past events when he touched certain objects. It doesn't happen much, Dino can't control it but if his Luminous wanted to play around, Dino is going to let him

 

Dino continued touching the table

"He wasn't feeling well"

 

At this point, Mingyu was barely breathing, Joshua went mute and DK was simply beyond shocked

 

"He ... he had a stomachache" Mingyu mumbled in disbelief “Yes he did”

"Right ... he said don't go ... but you had to leave"

 

Dino took a few steps towards the living room and suddenly stoped, taking a few steps back ... his eyes still a bright purple shade you could fit an entire galaxy in them

"Someone came in" he announced and looked a bit confused "Wonwoo recognized him ... he tried to fight him but he was sick … he couldn't ..." Dino stopped again "Tall, hair light colored and not so long ... he ... he had a tattoo on his wrist"

 

"That's him, that's the waiter from last night" Mingyu whispered standing up immediately

 

"He took him, through the hallway" Dino walked up to the hallway "Through the door" ... "He ... he said something about someone would love to see him again"

 

Mingyu gritted his teeth in frustration and stood up not wasting another second.

He knew exactly who it was, Wonwoo's previous master.

 

He had to find him and he had to find him now.

 

A few feet away, Jeonghan, Joshua and Dino stood by the living room sofa, DK dashed behind Mingyu while Seuncheol stoped for a second to talk to his mate

 

"Han ... you and Dino stay close behind us okay? I don't want to put any of you in unnecessary danger" ... "Dino? you did great buddy, are you feeling okay?"

 

His eyes still glittering in purple and a few tears escaped him but he nodded

 

"Jeonghan will take care of you" the younger nodded again reaching out for Jeonghan to hold him for a bit while Seuncheol dashed out of the door to follow Mingyu and DK.

 

"I'll be okay I just need a second to cool off"

 

"Dino since when do you have a spirit?" Joshua asked, a puzzled look all over his face

 

"Since I was five years old" the younger muttered and even though that was a huge thing to process, Joshua soon shifted his focus to the situation at hand ... Wonwoo was taken by his previous Master and they had to find him.

 

They had to find that waiter ... they had to know where he took Wonwoo.

 

It wasn't so hard to be honest, DK was right, following scents and finding people wasn't so difficult for them … and here they are.

 

Mingyu had the guy pinned against the wall struggling for his breaths

 

"W-who are you—" the man in question asked but couldn't say much more because Mingyu only suffocated him more

 

"LOOK AT ME" he said, his voice a dead cold tone ... serious and deadly, he waited until the man looked up at him and Mingyu let his spirit manifest.

 

Humans with no prior knowledge for their world, went delusional seeing the way Mingyu's eyes changed color "WHAT ARE YOU? WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

 

"I'm the kind of monsters that would rip you apart if you don't tell me where you took Wonwoo this morning"

 

The man struggled trying to get away from the Alpha's grip but there was no way for him to go

 

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me, you're dead either ways"

 

"Mingyu" Jeonghan came a few feet behind him, the man was scared out of his mind, mumbling incoherently "I'll hypnotize him, see where he took him"

 

Seungcheol wasn't so sure ... he promised Jeonghan that he will never let him do that again. It's emotionally and physically draining, Jeonghan will hate himself for doing it later but ... even Seungcheol couldn't stop him

 

"Are you sure?"

 

The Alpha leader questioned and Jeonghan nodded with confidence

“It's easier and quicker this way, I'll just extract it from him, he will tell me either he to wanted to or not"

 

Jeonghan didn't think twice, he walked toward the man, Mingyu still gripping him by the collar "Look at me" he muttered and his eyes glittered with that beautiful green shade, all it took was one glance, one glance and Jeonghan was already inside his mind.

 

How silly and easy it was

 

Humans are very easy to see through

 

So manipulative, so disgusting, corrupted to the core that once Jeonghan was done with him a minute later, he fell to his knees throwing up

 

The man's memories crawling under his skin so sticky and painful

"Disgusting" Jeonghan closed his eyes trying to think straight and push away the feelings. He was sinking into the man's memories, everything he has ever done and said, and everything was simply disgusting.

 

What do you expect from a trafficker like him? Drugs, , organs? You name it, he had a hand in it or at least a lead somewhere. The things Jeonghan have seen him made him gag, tears threatening to fall when he finally got what he wanted.

 

"Wonwoo" he said breathing through the unbearable smell of death that surrounded the man and pushing through the many horrible despicable memories he had "The house up the hill, he took him there"

Jeonghan coughed harshly trying to escape the memories the man just gave him and the feelings that came with it.

Seungcheol dropped next to Jeonghan, Joshua by his other side while DK still having Mingyu's back. The Alpha leader let his scent cover his Mate trying to calm him down as he struggled to breathe between his retching episodes.

 

Meanwhile, Mingyu went insane

 

In a swift move

He sent that waiter flying through the walls of the room.

 

He hovered on top of him one last time "If anything happens to him" Mingyu's voice dead cold and serious, the waiter didn't even blink ...

"Then you better hurry" he replied and soon started hysterically laughing, blood coming down his chin where Mingyu hit him ... and hit him again, and again

 

"MINGYU STOP"

 

Seungcheol's voice left Mingyu's fist hanging in the air "He's dead alright, can't kill him twice ... we still need to find Wonwoo come on let's go"

 

Scoups was right, Mingyu was wasting precious time here ... he looked down at the mess he made and felt no regrets at all. He stood up with blood dripping down his knuckles and felt DK's hand squeezing his shoulder and as if it was their cue they all left the dirty one bedroom apartment in the bad part of town.

 

Leaving the building, Jun and Minghao were already downstairs. Their scents loud and clear

 

"What's going on really?" Minghao hurried to ask running into Joshua "We are going up the hill, Wonwoo was taken there"

 

Mingyu didn't even say anything, Scoups behind him, and DK told Jun what just happened … they all started running.

 

At this point, it's been a few hours, just a few hours ... it can’t be that bad right?

 

Once they were a bit out of the city, Mingyu was the first to transform, he kept running like there was nothing left in the world for him to do except finding Wonwoo ... and truth to be told, there wasn't

 

"Cheol please make sure he doesn't do anything stupid" Jeonghan asked, still feeling all fuzzy from the small hypnosis session he just had

 

"Can't blame him love, just for today, he can be stupid ... until we find Wonwoo at least, I can deal with the consequences later"

 

"We already killed one human" Jeonghan replied, like that man deserved to live in the first place

 

"The world is a better place without Hannie and you know it" Seuncheol said before he caught up to Mingyu ... and up the hill they all run.

 

Dino blinked ... right, he can't transform yet, he could smell Jihoon and Soonyoung on their way and he decided to wait for them, DK asked Joshua to stay too, they can't all go at once ... they could need some backup just in case

 

The house on the hill

 

Old and Creepy

 

It looked like ...

Mingyu stopped at the gate, it looked exactly like what Wonwoo described to him a million times before.

 

He looked around, to the forest, that's were Wonwoo run through the night he runaway. Down there, he glanced over the trees, Wonwoo must have run for hours to reach where Mingyu found him.

 

Suddenly,

The air got colder and Mingyu gasped

He picked up something

 

"That's him" he said in a hurry "The perfume he was wearing last night" ... "That's him that's Wonwoo he's in there-"

 

"Mingyu WAIT"

 

Seungcheol understands, he really does, he will be in the same place if Jeonghan was taken and he knew it ... but he was trying to keep Mingyu grounded and sane ...

"We need to scan the place, there might be someone else inside"

 

"I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY OTHER PEOPLE, I'LL KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM IF I HAD TO ... I WANT HIM BACK, I WANT HIM BACK AND I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO"

 

"Okay" Seungcheol tried to calm him down, "Okay ... Mingyu, let's just be careful we don't want to hurt Wonwoo in the process either okay?"

 

"I WILL NEVER" Mingyu stopped to take a deep breath "I will never hurt him"

 

"I know, I'm just saying let's be careful, think about your steps twice okay?"

 

Mingyu bit his lips, he didn't want to hear it, he knew better than to cause Wonwoo any more pain. He just wants to find him, he just wants to take him home, he thought about how traumatic coming back here must have been for him ... he shouldn't have left him ... he will regret that for the rest of his life.

 

He pushed through the gate

 

Seungcheol by his side, Jun and DK covering up for them. Seungcheol paying extra attention because he couldn't trust Mingyu with everything, giving how agitated he was.

 

Jeonghan trailed behind Jun, all of their spirits manifesting and ready to fight at any given second. Jeonghan was pushing through the urge to throw up again, he had to focus, he can throw up later, he had to find Wonwoo first and make sure he was okay, they will need him, Wonwoo needs him.

 

The place was ... rusty and cold, so damn cold.

 

It looked like no one has been living here for a while.

 

Empty

Dusty

 

Broken glass here and there

Broken windows

 

Wonwoo lived here?

How?

 

Mingyu looked around in disbelief

 

Just the thought of Wonwoo ever living in this dirty place, the thought of Jungkook running around here while Wonwoo made him dinner just ... just didn't sit with him.

 

From the corner of his eye he saw the half closed door

 

"There's no one here" DK announced, Mingyu knew that of course but ... NO

 

"No" he whispered, he could still smell Wonwoo's perfume, "No" he refused to believe that, there was no one else around but Wonwoo was here ... Wonwoo was definitely here

 

"WONWOO?" He called the boy's name as he run inside the house

 

"Mingyu wait" Scoups tried to calm him down

 

But Mingyu didn't stop this time

He pushed through that ugly worn out door

 

Everything reeked of dust and dirt

 

There was a chair in the middle of the room, the window was open and the freezing breeze found its way into the room

 

Wonwoo was on the floor

 

On the floor

Tied up

Blindfolded

 

His shirt open all the way

 

Beaten up

Bleeding on the hard cold floor

 

Mingyu froze at the scene in front of him

 

He was late ... too late

 

"WONWOO NO" he run and fell to his knees next to Wonwoo "NO NO NO" the others behind him shocked and confused

 

Mingyu couldn't touch him

He'll hurt him more if he did

But ... but he had to save him

Mingyu was shaken to his core, Wonwoo's face was so still, his entire body unmoving,

 

He reached his hand to gently touch him

Shake him

 

"WON" he called "WONWOO PLEASE" his breaths hitched, his heart clenched and he lost it ... he lost every bit of self control he had, Mingyu broke down

 

Wonwoo in his arms, he was screaming so loud

 

Wonwoo was so cold in his arms

 

Wonwoo wasn't moving

 

Jeonghan pushed through his tears and run so fast, Mingyu probably didn't notice he was there by his side since the very beginning because he was now screaming

 

"MINGYU YOURE NOT LISTENING TO ME" Jeonghan was on the verge of a breakdown "YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME"

 

Jeonghan was talking?

Mingyu didn't notice

 

"DO IT MINGYU, DO IT NOW, WE DONT HAVE TIME .... PLEASE"

 

Mingyu had no idea what his Luna was saying, he was too out of it to grasp anything until Scoups pushed him aside, Mingyu crumbled like a like a dry little leaf ... he didn't even realize when his scent was completely gone

 

Scoups pushed him a bit aside

 

Took Wonwoo in his own arms  "NO" Mingyu screamed, his inner wolf growled "MINE, YOU CANT TAKE HIM"

 

Jun and DK had to restraining him on both sides, and Mingyu wasn't easy to put down

"MINE" he screamed "WONWOO NO"

 

The Alpha leader leaned over Wonwoo's body ... and Bit his neck

 

Jeonghan already crying his eyes out

Tears uncontrollably falling off his face

 

Seungcheol looked up at him, his eyes pleading for a an answer

Jeonghan shook his head "I don't know Cheol" the Healer was broken, too broken to know for sure

"I can't tell, his pulse is almost gone, he's not breathing ... I don't know if it worked"

 

Trying to be strong, Seungcheol nodded, his entire body shaking in anger. Mingyu finally escaped DK and Jun's grip and run back to Wonwoo

 

"You can't turn him ... we don't know what will happen ... I don't know what will happen"

 

Mingyu was mumbling incoherently picking Wonwoo's body off the ground again ... bringing him closer to him, breathing into him, his faint perfume, his scent hiding behind it ... his body so frail and cold ... gosh so cold

 

Wonwoo can't handle this

Mingyu knew that his Mate was fragile, he will survive right?

He will survive

 

He will never be the same and he will probably hate them for life.

 

Scoups just turned him.

 

Did it even work?

 

Jeonghan sobbed badly holding Wonwoo's cold hand, Seungcheol by his side trying to keep it together.

Jun and DK guarding the place but what's there to guard anymore?

Nothing mattered anymore.

 

The Alpha Leader untied Wonwoo's arms and legs gently as Mingyu was still holding him tightly in his arms refusing to move. There's nothing they can do right now but to wait.

Seungcheol's venom should work, Jeonghan said that Wonwoo still had a pulse but it was too weak ... too weak to pump Seungcheol's venom through his body and it will take time to see results.

 

Eventually, they had to leave the place.

 

Mingyu's eyes were bruised, from crying so much.

He picked up Wonwoo like a feather in his arms and headed through the door.

 

Down by the gate, Dino, Joshua, Jihoon, Minghao and Soonyoung were waiting but they never thought that they'll be waiting to see this scene.

Joshua gasped and Minghao stopped breathing for a moment, he reached out for Jun immediately

 

"Please tell me he's okay" Minghao broke down his eyes begging for something positive. Jun let out a broken sigh, his eyes teary but remained calm the entire time  bringing his mate closer to him "We ... we don't know Hao" he tried to be calm while laying the news down gently but it could never never be gentle

 

He watched Minghao's face drop into a terrified look

"What—- what do you mean?! What did Jeonghan say? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?"

 

Jun shook his head "I'm not sure ... Scoups turned him"

 

"WHAT?"

 

"We're not sure if it'll work"

 

Wonwoo will either live or die tonight and it was the scariest thing they ever had to go through.

If he lived, he will never be same again

If he died, Mingyu will probably be next