Important to Me I

IMPURE

Mingyu took a quick shower, he slipped into something a bit more comfortable and laid right next to Wonwoo. The boy was still sleeping soundlessly and Mingyu only wished he could sleep for a little bit longer.

 

Wonwoo stirred in his sleep, he felt too comfortable to even wanting to move. His eyes fluttered open and he felt Mingyu's presence by his side, don't ask him how he knew it was Mingyu, his eyes are still closed but he knew nonetheless. He felt Mingyu's fingers gently his cheeks like a baby rocking him back to sleep.

 

And surprisingly he did.

He wasn't as tired as before, he just snuggled further into the blankets feeling Mingyu's presence near him and he leaned into it.

He felt safe, snuggly and needy and he just gave into the feeling.

 

Mingyu just froze for a second, Wonwoo was reaching out for him. He snuggled his head into his side and Mingyu didn't hesitate to pull him closer and to put an arm around Wonwoo's shoulder as he breathed slowly right under his ribs. He felt his heart pounding and his inner wolf dancing around Wonwoo's scent so close and warm. He smiled to himself, even suppressed a laugh 

 

It was already late in the afternoon and Wonwoo ended up sleeping all night uninterrupted. He would stir and turn but as long he could feel Mingyu's presence next to him, he went right back to sleep. They missed dinner and some game night that Dino made everyone join but Mingyu wouldn't have it any other way. Wonwoo was finally getting some rest.

 

The morning finally broke through and Wonwoo fluttered his eyes open and only because he couldn't feel Mingyu by his side. He looked around a bit confused then he heard the water dripping from the shower, and simply waited for Mingyu to come back

 

"Good morning" Mingyu said the second his eyes landed on Wonwoo's puffy face and morning hair, he simply smiled shyly

 

"You slept well?" Mingyu asked ruffling Wonwoo's hair and the other nodded unbothered by Mingyu's gentle touches "I'm glad"

 

Wonwoo blinked sleepily, who thought that he just needed a big wolf by his side to sleep tightly? He just kept staring at Mingyu for a while and the other didn't say anything letting him eye him up and down as he wished

"How about you get ready?" Wonwoo looked up a bit confused, he honestly didn't think of leaving the house today "I want to show you something"

 

"What?" Wonwoo asked all sleepy and curious

 

"A distraction" Mingyu grinned watching as Wonwoo's face was all colors of confusion "Go freshen up and I'll meet you downstairs? You must be hungry, eggs and toasts? Coffee?"

 

Wonwoo smiled "Sounds nice"

 

"Okay then, I'll see you downstairs"

 

Mingyu sounded excited and so was Wonwoo for some reason and he watched as Mingyu hopped around and flashed him a smile before leaving the room.

Wonwoo slowly left the bed, took a shower enjoying the hot water hitting his tired muscles. He relaxed feeling well rested and in a bit of a good mood.

He came to realize that no matter how hard it's been for him so far, he's been happier in the little time he's spent here than his entire life back with his master, and he knew that things could get bitter sometimes but could it get any worse really?

 

And that's why he decided to give it a try, with his new life, with Mingyu ... with Joshua maybe? A second chance

 

Wonwoo stepped out and picked out something from Mingyu's closet exactly like he's been doing since he arrived here. Mingyu's been kind enough to let him borrow his clothes. They were big on him but he liked them, they wrapped him up so cozily and he liked the way they hid all of his scars and wounds.

 

A large hoodie and pants, shoes were a bit of an issue though ... always too big, but he never complained, he didn't mind, he was lucky to even have anything to wear, his previous master wasn't this kind anyways. His mind wondered a little stopping at some uncomfortable memories he had living at the back of his head before he shook them away and walked downstairs.

 

The smell of coffee and toasts filled the kitchen. Wonwoo smiled widely, he was really in a good mood and the smell was heavenly and yes, he was really hungry. Mingyu walked out with their food and Wonwoo couldn't wait to dig in.

 

"You look a lot better Won" Mingyu pointed out when Wonwoo was taking a few sips out of his coffee

He smiled "I do feel better actually, yesterday was a bit" he stopped for a while "Exhausting"

Mingyu saw the change of tone and he didn't like where this was going "Well I'm glad you feel better today and I'm about to make it even better"

 

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with curiosity and a bit of excitement "Humm?" He looked up at him with the cutest eyes

 

"I'm taking you somewhere nice I promise you'll like it"

 

Wonwoo wasn't so sure but he gave in anyways, there was nothing better for him to do today so he trailed behind wherever Mingyu took him. It was getting colder as the winter got closer and Wonwoo wondered how Mingyu was wearing just a tshirt but he thought werewolves stamina right?

 

He walked with Mingyu for a while, side by side and they randomly talked about nothing really important. Mingyu was happy and talkative having Wonwoo by his side, their hands brushing slightly against each other and Mingyu simply couldn't hide it anymore. First, it was just their pinky touching until Mingyu finally intertwined their fingers together.

 

Wonwoo was a bit surprised but didn't pull away. He hated being touched, but thinking about it, not to Mingyu. He's been longing for Mingyu, his presence made him feel safe and warm, he's never felt wanted before and ... no matter how different they were, Mingyu was in fact the one who saved him, the one who told him that his life mattered so maybe ... maybe he owed him to try?

 

Mingyu was about to fly with the clouds when Wonwoo simply tightened his grip on his hand.

 

 

—————

Jeonghan woke up immediately reaching out for his Mate. Scoups was already awake, he was trying to wake Jeonghan up for the past fifteen minutes but Jeonghan was simply being so lazy and needy and he squirmed like a sleepy child.

 

Scoups chuckled at the way his mate was behaving, this didn't happen as much but he absolutely loved it when it happened. He gets to baby him and shower him with morning kisses and cuddles.

 

"Come on Angel what's wrong?"

 

"Nothing" Jeonghan mumbled still sleepy "Can't we just stay in bed today?"

 

Scoups leaned to place yet another kiss on his cheek, and another one on his neck and Jeonghan was just a little too sensitive "Che~~~ol" he called his Mate's name being whiny

 

"Let's get some breakfast and maybe we can go for a swim? What do you think?"

 

"No" Jeonghan simply declined burying himself further into his blanket and soon into his Mate. It was hard to say No to Scoups though, because only a minute later, they were kissing passionately and deeply. Jeonghan was too sensitive this morning and Scoups was extra gentle but Jeonghan was too whiny and he was getting louder

 

"Angel you're" ... "Sweet" ... "and you smell so good" ... " ...

 

"Shut up and take me swimming "

 

"Angel, I'm gonna do more than that"

 

————

"Jihoon wake up" Soonyoung was loud this morning and it wasn't good for Jihoon's before morning coffee mood.

He was the coffee first type of person

 

He groaned as he fluttered his eyes open to find Soonyoung right by his side and he ... liked the feeling. He was holding back for too long, their friendship meant so much to him and he didn't want to ruin it but so far, things have been going well, too well.

 

He was so confused at first when Soonyoung took him back to where it all started. The camping area where Jihoon was in heat and too needy and Soonyoung a little tipsy but too gentle.

 

"No regrets?" Soonyoung asked him, extending his hand to hold Woozi's

The boy's hands were shaking, but this was it, Soonyoung has asked him to officially try and make it work and Jihoon said yes.

 

"No regrets" he said before taking Jihoon's hands into his own.

 

Soonyoung pulled him closer, they had their first kiss the same place where everything started. Suddenly, all of Jihoon's  worry and doubts vanished. He melted into that kiss, it felt so right and his inner wolf softened beyond his expectations.

 

So when he woke up with him this morning, he couldn't help but to smile. Soonyoung was in his room, he spent the night here, they were talking all night, kissing most of it but most importantly, he felt okay, he felt great even with his his bad morning mood swings.

 

"Come on Wake Up" Soonyoung ruffled Jihoon's hair and gently pecked his cheek

"Why?" Jihoon sleepy voice made Soonyoung laugh a little

 

"I want pancakes"

 

"Then go get pancakes"

 

"I want you to come with me"

 

Jihoon tried to blink his tiredness away, they only slept at dawn which was maybe two hours ago or something, he sighed "Okay, but then I need to go to the studio"

 

"Sure Mr. Producer we will go to the studio" Soonyoung agreed

 

————

Joshua run through the hallway, soon Dokeyom followed him coming out from his own room

"Who was that?" DK asked the second he met Joshua in the hallway.

 

"Dino" Joshua said, he looked well awake, fresh and dressed up while DK looked like he just rolled out of bed ... which he literally was

 

"What? Why?" He said still trying to get himself together watching as Joshua opened the door to Dino's room. His scream was loud and clear, Joshua jolted from where he was sitting on his arm chair, his window open, the morning breeze hitting his face and the smell of coffee filled the room. DK well, jolted out of bed, rolled over his blankets and landed with a thud on his .

 

Joshua opened the door to find Dino sitting on his bed, slightly shaking and terrified

"Dino are you okay?" Joshua didn't hesitate to immediately burst inside and check on the younger boy in his bed

 

"Hey Dino is everything okay?" DK asked when Joshua didn't receive a reply. The boy's eyes were frantic and he was frozen for a second before he took a deep breath not realizing that he was out of air.

"Dino?" Joshua called again and finally the boy responded, he held into Joshua's shirt leaning into the older for comfort.

 

Joshua happily took him in his arms giving him a tight hug  "Baby what happened?" He had to ask

 

"I'm sorry" Dino mumbled into Joshua's shoulder "It's just a nightmare, I'm fine"

 

"A nightmare that had you screaming your lungs out?" DK asked, his voice was rather concerned

 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to" Dino mumbled again

 

"It's okay, we know that" Joshua coed "Do you want to tell us about it?"

 

Dino broke the hug "There was a huge fire and a lot of smoke and I couldn't breathe, I was with someone, I was following someone taking me to safety but ... something was really wrong and the smoke filled my lungs and it hurt ... it hurt so bad"

 

Joshua frowned and DK was dumbfounded for a second. It all sounded just ... oddly specific as Dino continued to tell them about it

"That must have been scary" Joshua said passing a soothing calming hand over Dino's back

 

"It's just a dream buddy, you're okay" DK reassured ruffling Dino's hair softly

 

Leaning into Joshua again, Dino nodded "Yeah I'm okay, I just need a second"

 

"Sure" Joshua held him closer and gently his back rocking him back and forth calming him down

 

"I'll get us some breakfast and we can stay cozy today?" DK offered "Cereals?" Dino nodded "Your coffee is probably cold by now, I'll get you a new one" DK smiled at Joshua before seeing him nod

 

—————

Vernon woke up in the hotel room where him and Seungkwan have been staying in the last few days. The city was the biggest get away they could think of and definitely last night was ... wild

 

Vernon opened his eyes feeling all ... hangover and Seungkwan was already on his second cup of coffee for that morning.

 

Their eyes met across the room and they automatically started laughing

"Oh I don't think we can go back to that bar again" Vernon said from where he was still laying on his bed still wearing last night's outfit

 

"Yeah we are definitely blacklisted" Seungkwan scoffed still sipping on his coffee and avoiding the light that came through the window hurting his eyes and the back of his head.

 

Such a bad hangover

But a fun hangover

To say the least, they had the fun of their lives the last couple of days. Vernon was laughing almost all the time forgetting all about his worries and past with Seungkwan as his best wingman.

They had so much fun.

 

"Kwan?"

 

Seungkwan had his eyes closed, a cup of coffee in his hand sitting by the table

 

"Last night you told me something I just want to make sure that you weren't too drunk"

 

"Oh but I was too drunk Ver, I have no idea what did I or didn't say"

 

Vernon laughed for a second remembering just how drunk they were the night before but no, he was serious

"No Kwan, it's something I don't think you can just drunkly say"

 

"What? What did I say?" Seungkwan didn't sound interested at first, but

 

"You asked me if I could keep a secret and I said sure" ... "You told me that you had enough carrying it on your own and you wanted someone to help you carry it with you"

 

Seungkwan frowned "What is it?"

 

"You said that Dokeyom lied to Joshua about their connection ... that their connection didn't fade away and DK just lied to make him feel better"

 

Seungkwan's face dropped, his breaths got stuck in his throat

 

"You told me that it hurt you so much seeing your brother suffer with his connection while Joshua can't feel a thing, you said you wanted to do something about it and that you needed my help"

 

Seungkwan shook his head "No ... no ... no"

"I was too drunk I didn't know what I was saying" ... "Don't take me serious—"

 

"Kwan I know it's true" ... "Maybe I didn't see it before but I can see it on your face right now" ... "So tell me what do you have in mind? I'm here to help"

 

————

The day passed rather quickly with nothing much to do around. Roaming around rather so lazily.

Mingyu took Wonwoo by the hand and showed him his favorite parts of the forest. The waterfall that was hidden in plain sight, Mingyu had fun playin with his spirit in the water for a while as Wonwoo watched in awe.

They giggled and talked about everything, some conversations were a bit deeper than others and some a bit random and silly.

Wonwoo was opening up and Mingyu loved it all

 

"So, how do I smell like?"

 

Mingyu's train of thoughts took a sudden break at Wonwoo's sudden question looking at him confusedly

 

"You said everything has a different scent and that you instinctively can tell them apart"

 

Mingyu nodded "True"

 

"Then how do I smell like?"

 

Wonwoo was curious but Mingyu didn't know how to answer. He wasn't so sure himself, Wonwoo had a very faint scent,

 

"Toasted vanilla champagne"

 

Wonwoo tilted his head to the side a bit confused

"You smell sweet with a hint of vanilla, it's too faint but it's nice, I like it" Mingyu said with a smile on his face and a blush hit Wonwoo's face

 

"Okay, I'm not sure how that smells but if you like it then that's fine I guess" Wonwoo shrugged a little only to be pulled closer by Mingyu

 

"Careful" he pointed out the log that stuck out from the ground, "Wonwoo you almost tripped—-" he stopped looking down at Wonwoo's feet, his shoes were too big for him and thinking about it now, all his clothes were too big on him. They were Mingyu's clothes and Mingyu felt really bad like he should have taken care of this a long time ago

 

Wonwoo was looking down confused "I didn't see it sorry"

 

"It's okay" now realizing how close they were, with their hands intertwined still, it was a sweet moment before they backed away and continued walking

"Oh so this is the famous tree house?" Wonwoo looked around in awe "You really built this?"

 

"Yeah, I'm good with building stuff I guess"

 

"Wow" Wonwoo was looking around, the place was amazing, very minimalistic but he could live here unbothered "Mingyu this is amazing, are you an architect or something?"

 

"Yes, ... or something"

 

Wonwoo stopped a bit shocked "Really?"

 

"Yes really, why? did you think because I'm a werewolf I didn't have a job?"

 

"N-no" Wonwoo shook his head "Actually I never thought about it until now"

 

"Of course we have jobs Won" Mingyu chuckled "Or we DID at some point, we live longer so some times we don't have to work anymore"

 

"Oh?"

 

"I learned it from my dad, he was a carpenter but I studied and became an architect. For years, I designed homes and built places just like this, I started my own architecture company, it's been running for years, I have multiple branches all over the world but I can't show up looking the same as I was ten years ago"

 

Wonwoo was beyond hooked, everything Mingyu said just made more and more sense on how they all maintained their life and home even if it was too deep in the forest, with almost no connection with the outside world, they seemed to know exactly what they were doing

 

Wonwoo simply nodded, he had nothing to to brag or show off, nothing that would even compare to what Mingyu just told him.

"Well, that sounds like a lot of work throughout the years"

 

"It was, I enjoyed it though I can't lie"

 

"I'm glad you did, I didn't even get the chance to go to school"

 

Wonwoo's mind seemed to have wondered off again somewhere and Mingyu immediately pulled him back "And that's why I'll make sure to make everything up to you I promise"

 

"It's not that easy Mingyu, I appreciate it but I think it's just too late for me"

 

"No it's not, now that you're here with me I'll make sure you never need anything ever again"

 

Wonwoo was holding back his tears staring right into Mingyu

"And I don't want to see tears again, I want to hear you laugh all the time"

 

Wonwoo smiled widely and Mingyu's hand landed gently on his cheek brushing it sweetly with his thumb

"Wonwoo i really hope you know but" ... "You are important to me"

 

Wonwoo was really happy, the happiest he's ever been. He clutched on Mingyu's shirt on both side and pulled him over bending him forward to meet his height ... to see him eye to eye ...

 

To kiss him for the first time softly on his warm lips

Mingyu was shocked at first, but gave in almost immediately, closing his eyes and savoring the moment. His hand fell form Wonwoo's cheek to his neck slightly tilting him to the side deepening their kiss even more and pulling his fragile thin waist closer to him with a gentle pull.

 

It was deep and meaningful, sweet and passionate. Wonwoo's soft lips against his felt like heaven, this Bond was getting stronger because Mingyu was definitely more certain now that Wonwoo was definitely the one his wolf was longing for all these years. He could almost feel his spirit brushing against Wonwoo's pure soul and gently dancing around it.

 

They pull away breathless and Wonwoo wrapped his hands around Mingyu pulling broth of them in a hug

 

"Wonwoo, I ..." Mingyu took a breath as he hugged him back tightly, a hand pressing gently against his back and the other over his head

"I'll take care of you, I'll make it up to you, everything ... I can't see you in pain anymore"

 

Wonwoo was slightly shaking in his embrace, he was crying but not really sad, he was glad, he was happy, the happiest he's ever been and it was something he thought he'll never experience.

He clutched into Mingyu's shirt even harder tightening his grips around him

 

"No more tears remember?" Mingyu looked down at Wonwoo in his arms, the younger peeked up to stare up at him, their height difference was the cutest thing in the world right now. Mingyu reached to wipe his tears and Wonwoo smiled and nodded

"No more tears I promise" he sniffles and buried his head back into Mingyu's chest and they stayed like that for a long time just engulfed in a big warm hug before they slowly parted

 

"The sunset is beautiful from up here" Wonwoo pointed out the view from the large window

 

"It's one of the reasons why I built it here" Wonwoo nodded "It'll get dark soon, we should get back" Mingyu continued and Wonwoo nodded. He slowly followed Mingyu down from the tree house and they walked back home, hands holding each other and Wonwoo seemed to be really happy

 

"How about I take you shopping tomorrow?" Mingyu suggested and Wonwoo really wasn't ready to go back to the real world yet

 

"In the city?" Wonwoo asked rather hesitant

 

"Yeah, we'll get you a new wardrobe, I don't mind you wearing my clothes really but they are too big for you Won" Mingyu stopped for a second to look down Wonwoo's feet "The shoes don't fit you either" ... "You must be feeling cold and winter is coming close"

 

Wonwoo couldn't deny, his feet were cold but he didn't mind at all, he looked up at Mingyu and smiled "Okay but I can't stay for long, I don't like the city"

 

"I know you don't, I know a few places we will just go directly there and come back"

 

Wonwoo nodded "Okay"

 

They walked back home to find everyone sitting in the terrace including Vernon and Seungkwan, who were finally back from their little getaway in the city.

 

 

 

Scoups had the BBQ fire on and everyone seemed to be preparing for dinner. The moment the two joined everyone eyed the way they were holding hands and simply decided not to make any comments

 

"Angel, you have flowers on your head?" Scoups asked coming to sit next to his Mate when he noticed some white and pink flowers just sitting on top of his hair

 

Jeonghan shook his head and waved Scoups off "Dino kept picking them and putting them on my head ... I " ... "I don't know, I just didn't mind"

 

Scoups laughed lovingly watching the unbothered look on Jeonghan's head "What?" He asked looking a bit silly still can't comprehend what was happening then he was distracted by Jihoon's giggles when Soonyoung put sugar instead of salt on his food.

Vernon and Seungkwan were in their own world, Mingyu and Wonwoo holding hands, Joshua and DK scolding Dino for not bringing the stuff they asked him to bring from the kitchen while his Mate just sat lazily on the chair by the fire watching him watching everybody else

 

"I know right?" Jeonghan seemed to be really happy

"I don't think I've see everyone this close before"

 

"Me neither but I like it" Jeonghan said leaning for a kiss which Scoups was more than happy to give "Me too" he mumbled stealing yet another kiss

 

"How are you feeling by the way" referring to nothing but the way they spent their entire day ... swimming *wink wink nudge nudge*

 

"I feel just ... Fine" Jeonghan's eyes said more than that and soon his mischievous giggles said even more

 

"Humm I'm glad, cause I was beyond fine today too"

 

Jeonghan giggled some more "Yes you were" pulling Scoups for yet another kiss until their heard Dino mumbling in the background "Get a room"

 

He didn't know that they were more than happy to oblige.

 

Mingyu helped Wonwoo with his food knowing just how little he eats, Dino was bickering with Seungkwan and Vernon while Joshua and DK were softly talking to each other. It was the most peaceful night they had so far and Wonwoo didn't want it to end.