Important to me II

IMPURE

The night passed rather quickly, Mingyu holding Wonwoo's hand the entire time not afraid of showing everyone else and not wanting to let go. The feeling was new to Wonwoo but amazingly addictive, he loved the way Mingyu talked to him, brought him closer every time he seemed to drift away a bit, the way he protected him and made him feel safe, was the best feeling in the world for Wonwoo.

 

When they went to bed that night, the mood was a bit different, a bit warmer, a bit cozier, and a bit more intimate and yet too comfortable. Like a real couple calling it a night after a fun date night.

 

Wonwoo took a quick shower and changed joining Mingyu in his room. Right, Wonwoo was staying with him now and since they had their first kiss earlier, things were a bit ... different.

 

Wonwoo walked out the washroom to find Mingyu standing by the window. He immediately knew that something was up. He flashed Mingyu a shy smile when he turned around to lock eyes with him

 

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Mingyu asked a bit anxious about how this night would go

Wonwoo shook his head "It's been a long day" he muttered taking a few steps closer to Mingyu "It's been fun though thank you" he stopped a feet a way from him, their height difference slightly stealing the show here as Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu

 

Mingyu smiled back looking down fondly at Wonwoo "I'm glad you had a good time" ... "From now on, I'll make sure we spend more time together"

 

"Sounds great" Wonwoo was excited and a bit warm inside, he really liked the idea of having Mingyu with him a bit more and a bit closer. He didn't have to worry about getting hurt or punished, or if he will be able to sleep in peace at night.

Mingyu would never hurt him like his previous master did, Mingyu meant something to him

 

"Mingyu?"

"Humm"

 

A bit shy and tired, Wonwoo still tried not to break their eye contact

 

"You can kiss me good night now because I'm really tired and I want to go slee—"

 

And before he could even finish his words, Mingyu pulled him closer, gently bringing him in his embrace with a hand over his waist and the other landing softly on his cheek.

Wonwoo closed his eyes feeling Mingy's lips brushing against his. It was passionate and deep and they both leaned into it and for some time, they couldn't let go.

 

Pulling away from each other, Wonwoo's cheeks were flushed red and Mingyu brushed them softly with his thumb

"We should probably go to sleep"

 

"Yeah" Wonwoo said immediately going for another hug while holding Mingyu by each side "I'm tired" he mumbled against Mingyu's shoulder.

Mingyu hugged him back, wrapping his arms around him and Wonwoo seemed to disappear cutely in them. He was too small and thin and Mingyu, a big wolf, completely engulfing him in his arms.

 

"Hugs are your thing huh?"

 

"Humm?"

 

"You like to Kiss and Hug" ... "Earlier too, at the tree house?"

 

Wonwoo lifted his head up a little from where it was resting on Mingyu's shoulder, the thought about it for a second

"Maybe?" ... "I never had the chance to compare it with anything before Min"

 

"We will get the time to know I promise" Mingyu said before placing a peck over Wonwoo's head "Let's go to bed?"

 

"Yes please"

 

Wonwoo never felt this comfortable before, with Mingyu by his side, he fell asleep almost immediately. He loved having someone by his side to lean on, for the first time in his life, he felt wanted and mostly he felt ... safe, like nothing in the world could hurt him and for just some time, he was able to forget about everything. His life seemed to be getting better, he seemed to have a purpose he never thought he could have. His path to happiness was right there and he only hoped he could reach it as soon as possible with Mingyu by his side.

 

————

The morning sunshine tickled Wonwoo's eyes. He slowly woke up to find himself snuggling against Mingyu and he immediately backed away ... too late, he blinked, Mingyu was already awake staring at him in awe

"I'm sorry" Wonwoo muttered still sleepy but Mingyu wasn't bothered at all, he smiled "Good morning" ... "You slept well"

 

 

 

Wonwoo couldn't remember the last time he slept this well, he nodded "Yes I did"

Mingyu leaned closer to peck his cheeks and Wonwoo got so shy he buried his head under the blankets again while Mingyu giggled at how cute he was acting

 

"Come on, we're going to the city remember?"

 

Wonwoo was still not so sure if he really wanted to go, but ended up agreeing anyways. He got dressed quickly and joined Mingyu downstairs, they had breakfast together and simply followed the taller tanned boy around.

 

"How exactly are we going to go?" Wonwoo asked munching on his pancakes

 

"We are not completely cut off the world you know?" Mingyu sipped on his coffee noticing the way Wonwoo frowned

"We have cars you know? I prefer big trucks"

 

"Really?" Wonwoo looked puzzled "How come I never saw any around?"

 

"They are in the warehouse in the backyard, I don't know if you've been there before but yes we have them" ... "Coups office and study room have phones and wireless connections just to keep an eye on our work but we don't really use them much"

 

Wonwoo nodded "Oh, I didn't know"

 

"It's best for us not to interact with the outside world, it's peaceful here and we like it this way"

 

"I can see why" Wonwoo smiled, he loves the serenity this place has and would never leave if he didn't have to

 

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo put his fork down, he was having seconds thoughts about going to the city and he thought he should tell Mingyu anyways. He looked up and Mingyu who was giving him all of his attention

 

"I'm scared of the city, I've never been there but my —" he stopped "HE ... used to go there a lot, I can't stop thinking of what if ... what if I see him there? I don't think I can —"

 

"Wonwoo" Mingyu immediately cut him off "We won't and if we do, trust that I'll be more than happy to meet him, because only then, I'll rip his head off his body and wipe the floor with his blood"

 

Mingyu sounded stern and serious, his spirit manifested and his blue eyes glittered, Wonwoo was a bit scared but also a bit reassured. Mingyu won't let anything happen to him, he makes him feel safe like nothing can get to him and he liked that.

 

He soon followed Mingyu outside, it was a bit cold so Wonwoo held on to the much bigger jacket he was wearing until they reached the warehouse where five cars were parked, one next to the other.

Wonwoo stood there merely watching, his eyes sparkling at just how expensive and luxurious the cars were

 

"I never thought that .." Wonwoo mumbled simply staring at the cars making Mingyu chuckle

"We are rich Wonwoo, we just don't like to show it"

Wonwoo nodded in disbelief "Wow really? What do you guys actually do?"

 

Mingyu stopped by a big blue truck, it seemed perfect for a rural area like the forest with big tires and shiny blue paint

 

"I'll tell you, first, let's get this baby running"

Wonwoo simply watched as Mingyu started the car and drove it outside the warehouse. He closed the door and asked Wonwoo to join him in the passenger seat.

Hesitant, Wonwoo does just that. He sits and simply glances over at Mingyu who was  staring right back at him, they chuckle at each other.

Wonwoo looked a bit excited and so was Mingyu, he scanned Wonwoo's face a bit more before he started driving away. Funny enough, there was a road, a rural and a rough road but Mingyu seemed to know his way through it well.

 

Wonwoo was holding on tight to his seat, looking a bit scared, the road was too rough and the truck was moving harshly. Mingyu was unbothered but couldn't ignore the way Wonwoo tensed up.

He glanced over at him with a smile and offered him his hand to hold. Wonwoo took it almost immediately tightening his grip around it

 

"It's just the forest Wonwoo, we will be on the main road soon okay? So don't worry"

 

Wonwoo nodded not saying much after that until they reached the main road. This truck was a beast and Mingyu knew exactly what he was doing and soon, they were on their way to the ... city.

 

—————

Vernon and Seungkwan woke up late today, the dual were up late playing games and talking for hours.

They woke up tired and wanting more sleep and ended up fighting over who would reach the washroom first and to his luck, Vernon did. They sat there laughing at how they both looked this morning and started bickering like they always do.

 

"Okay" Seungkwan tried to voice what was on his mind but Vernon was still bickering about the way he stole the shirt he laid out to wear first "Vernon Shut up"

"Don't shush me, I was about to wear that and you stole it"

Seungkwan had this mischievous smirk on his face "Yes I did" ... "But that's not what I want to talk to about, I want to know what's our plan?"

 

"Oh the plan" Vernon said thinking a little "How about we ask them to be in the same place together?"

 

"They always are Ver"

 

"Humm True ... what if we set the mooo~~ood to that place"

 

"Okay, okay" Seungkwan nodded "Sounds good, how are we going to do that exactly?"

 

"I came up with the idea now it's your turn"

 

Seungkwan sighed, "It's my brother and Joshua we're talking about, put them together in one room and they'll know for sure it was set up"

 

"It doesn't hurt to try does it?"

 

Seungkwan stopped for a second "No it definitely doesn't hurt to try"

 

—————

Jeonghan woke up with Scoups by his side, he smiled as he felt his Mate's arm wrapped around his waist brining him and  snuggling him closer to his side. He slowly woke up but felt a bit ... weird.

 

Scoups soon woke up too, he joined Jeonghan for a quick shower and they both got dressed up and cleaned up a little around their bedroom when Scoups announced that he'll be busy today

 

"Mingyu is out with Wonwoo in the city today"

 

"Yeah I know" Jeonghan chuckled in disbelief "I really hope they have fun they seem to get really close"

 

"Yeah, I don't know where this is going honestly but ... can't stand in their way"

 

He was fondly looking at Jeonghan, "I can't imagine how it would be like if someone stood in OUR way"

 

Jeonghan scoffed "You'd burn them anyways"

 

Scoups laughed "That does sound like me, I definitely would"

 

Getting closer to his mate, Jeonghan gives him all of attention "I'll be in my study room today, I need to check the stock market, I've been receiving a lot of emails and I've been too busy with Mingyu I didn't even check what they were about"

 

"Sure love, I'll make us some breakfast and join you there in a while?"

 

Scoups smiled "Yes please" he leaned over to place a soft kiss on Jeonghan's lips "You'll stay with me?"

 

"Yes I will"

 

"It will be boring, you hate the stock market"

 

"I'll just play around or ... something" Jeonghan giggled as Scoups pulled him closer for another kiss.

 

"Perfect"

 

Jeonghan pulls away with that weird feeling still sitting on top of his stomach but he pushed it away thinking it was just a weird feeling and it will go away soon enough.

 

It's ironic how healers are capable of attending to everyone's needs but when it comes to the healer himself, no one could use the same power to help them.

 

Jeonghan stomped down the stairs to the kitchen. He saw Dino trying to burn himself over an omelette

"Morning Dino baby" Jeonghan greeted with a smile the back of Dino's hair

"Good mo—Ah" Dino hissed and Jeonghan immediately took the pan away from him "I'll do this, you make me some more omelettes okay? I don't need you burning yourself first thing in the morning"

 

Jeonghan winced a little as he saw Dino nod to him. He stopped for a second trying to push the sudden burning feeling away but it wasn't budging.

He shook his head for a moment this feeling definitely was weird.

He turned the stove off, placing the pan somewhere on the table. He took a seat on the dining room chair and felt as the pain intensified, shooting from his stomach to his chest, making it hard for him to breathe with every passing second

 

"Dino?" Jeonghan called the younger, his voice a bit distressed and to be honest, confused and somehow scared. Dino turned around to find Jeonghan sitting uncomfortably by the dining table, holding the fabric around his chest and struggling to catch his breaths.

Dino dropped whatever he was doing and run to Jeonghan's side

 

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

 

Jeonghan closed his eyes and swallowed hard still holding his chest tight

"I ... I don't know ... I ... "

 

"What?" Dino was so confused, everything seemed to be happening very quickly and Jeonghan was getting paler by the second "Tell me what do I do? What do you need me to do?"

Dino was too confused, he had no idea what happened or what to do

 

"It hurts" ... Jeonghan mumbled still holding on to his chest "I can't ... b-breathe"

 

Dino was on his knees in front of Jeonghan helping him to sit up straight or maybe get some water but nothing was working

 

"Get Seungchel ... I need him here Dino ... get him, please ..."

 

Jeonghan mumbled, his voices seemed to get weaker and weaker, Dino didn't want to leave him alone but he had to get Scoups as soon as possible so he did what Jeonghan asked him to do. He run to Scoups study room bursting through the door

 

"DINO WHAT THE—?"

 

"JEONGHAN NEEDS YOU, something's wrong with him I don't know what, he's in pain PLEASE I don't know what to do"

 

Scoups jumped from his chair, his heart dropping to his stomach hearing the younger's words. He run downstairs following Jeonghan's scent, for a second Seungcheol was about to lose his mind, Jeonghan was fine a while ago and he would definitely know if something was wrong with his Mate ... right?

 

He run to the kitchen to see Jeonghan holding onto the edge of the table trying to stand up only for his feet to betray him and to suddenly fall forward. Scoups was by his side in less than a second, holding him in his arm

 

"Baby what's wrong?" Scoups asked trying to sound calm and gentle but seing Jeonghan's face all pale and out of breaths only made him more anxious

"Angel please, talk to me what is it?" ... "What happened?"

 

"I ... don't know" ... "Cheol it hurts ... I don't know"

 

"What?" Seungcheol was losing it, Jeonghan was in his arms almost motionless and in pain and he had no idea what was wrong with him, he was just fine this morning.

 

The distress scent filled the place, soon, DK and Joshua came in running

"What's going on?" Joshua asked the second he saw Dino's terrified face on the verge of crying.

 

Scoups picked his mate off the floor and run to the living room placing him gently on the sofa and leaning over him to push his golden hair away from his pale face and trembling lips

 

"Baby where does it hurt? How did this happen?"

 

Joshua and DK where by both of his sides, Jeonghan again clutched the fabric around his chest and stomach and Seungcheol held him tighter "Okay ... okay I'll take you upstairs and lay you down to rest for a bit and you can show me what medicine to use in your cabinet okay? ... baby look at me"

 

Seungcheol was desperate seeing Jeonghan in so much pain and yet didn't know what was wrong with him or where to even begin to ease his pain

 

"I'm — dizzy" ... "Cheol — I don't know"

 

Jeonghan was slowly getting weaker and weaker and Seungcheol was terrified

 

"NO Angel look at me, stay with me baby" ... "Baby? Jeonghan? JEONGHAN"

 

Seungcheol was on his knees, he was crumbling down at the sight of Jeonghan motionless in his arms, with no idea what was happening. He tried to calm himself down seeing the way that his own scent was fading away leaving all of his Pack without a dominant Alpha protection.

 

He stopped, looking down at Jeonghan thinking what the hell just happened. He reached over to DK

"Call Suho" he ordered "We need Lay"

DK was as confused and scared as Scoups right now, neither of them knew what was going on or what happened to Jeonghan only that he was in so much pain and suddenly collapsed.

 

DK nodded and run to Scoups study room to make that call while Joshua followed his Alpha leader up the stairs soon followed by Jihoon and Soonyoung.

Joshua run to open their bedroom door and quickly got a head of Scoups to take the covers off their bed just so that Scoups could lay Jeonghan down comfortably

 

"Coups?" Joshua softly called for their leader when he seemed too out of it "Coups he'll be okay, just give him some space"

 

"Joshua he fainted on me" Scoups said his words in disbelief "This has never happened before ... I'm lost Joshua I don't know what's wrong with him"... "What kind of an Alpha am I? I don't know what's wrong with my own Mate"

 

Joshua sighed, scared and confused himself, he put a hand on Seungcheol's shoulder "You're a great leader and Jeonghan loves you to no end, I'm sure he would have told you if he knew what was wrong"

 

"Let's hope Lay could fix this, I can't live knowing that I couldn't help him"

 

Scoups eyes never left Jeonghan's face, he caressed his cheeks softly and laid him down properly covering him tightly. He tried to wake him up a few times but it didn't work. Jeonghan was breathing slowly, he was colder and paler than usual and his Mate was helpless.

 

—————

"Wonwoo what do you think abou—-" Mingyu stopped mid sentence to look around for Wonwoo, he felt a bit confused when he couldn't find him and simply took a second to locate his scent and followed him outside the shop.

 

They were in a big city mall, the two were walking hand in hand for a while. Mingyu standing by Wonwoo's side the entire time like a body guard shielding him form everything around him. Wonwoo was scared and a bit uneasy about the whole coming to the city thing but Mingyu was there to protect him ... until he saw something or thought he saw something.

 

They were separated for not more than one minute but when Mingyu found him, Wonwoo was writhing in fear. He held into Mingyu's jacket tightly

 

"I see him everywhere Min" he closed his eyes trying to shake the feeling

 

"I told you a hundred times, if he is anywhere near you I'll make sure it's the last breath he takes, but he isn't here Won"

 

Wonwoo looked up at Mingyu "I promise you, he's not"

 

Wonwoo nodded "Can we go home now? I think we got so much clothes to last me a decade already"

 

Mingyu scoffed "They are not that many"

 

"Mingyu you emptied the entire store, you asked the lady to give you two of everything they owned ... really, I'm sorted"

 

"Only because you liked what they had" Mingyu pointed out the new outfit Wonwoo was wearing

"Yeah they are comfy and warm" Wonwoo looked down at his new outfit. He never got to pick anything he liked before and his choices were really interesting to Mingyu.

 

"Well I like this style, it suits you" Mingyu smiled at the shorter boy making him blush for a second and then he suddenly sighed, his mind drifting somewhere

 

"Jungkook and I didn't really have much freedom" Wonwoo trailed "I wish he was here to see all of this"

 

Mingyu leaned over to hug Wonwoo "I'm sure he is with us right now" Wonwoo hugged him back forgetting all about the person he saw earlier who looked a lot like his old master and surrendered into Mingyu's hug

 

"Hey, what do you say we check out one last shop? I just want to empty one more shop for you"

 

"Mingyu please" Wonwoo laughed breaking their hug

 

"Then ~~ we'll get pizza to go so we can eat on the road"

 

Wonwoo sighed but nodded "Sounds okay" ... "One more store"

 

Mingyu emptied yet another store while Wonwoo just stood there by his side with a still too confused smile on his face. He didn't want this, or at least all of this. He was of course grateful for Mingyu and he couldn't begin to check the end of the bill he was paying and couldn't even think of the way he needed to start paying it back.

 

Mingyu glanced up at Wonwoo who seemed to have drifted away somewhere again, he tried to bring him back with a little nudge and a hand squeeze. Wonwoo smiled immediately giving him his attention and locking eyes with him

 

They got their pizza as promised and they were on their way home. The truck was full of the things Wonwoo casually said he liked and Mingyu bought in bulk for him. The ride was smooth and quiet with Wonwoo munching on his pizza and occasionally helping Mingyu to take a few bites as well as they drove home.

 

They finally reached and it was late afternoon, Mingyu parked at the front door and his expressions changed almost immediately.

 

"Something's wrong" Mingyu stated the second he reached making Wonwoo a bit weary

"Humm?" He looked up at Mingyu with big confused eyes

"Something is wrong Won, there's distressed scents all over the place, Dino's scared and the others are ... we need to go"

 

Mingyu rushed his way of out the car, Wonwoo trailing behind him confused trying to catch up on what Mingyu was saying.

 

"What's going on?" Mingyu asked the second he was inside the mansion. Jihoon was the first person he saw at the door to meet them

"Mingyu" Jihoon sighed "Thank god you're home ... Wonwoo, I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here"

 

"What?? He's not going anywhere ... what's going on?" Mingyu almost flipped out on Jihoon but softened the second he saw the look on his face

 

"Jeonghan, something's is wrong with him, he's sick or ... something we don't know"

 

"What are you talking about? Where's Scoups?"

 

"With him upstairs but Mingyu I ..."

 

"What is it Jihoon? Gosh just tell me"

 

"We had to call Lay, him and Suho just got here a while ago, Scoups is too worried his scent is almost gone around here can't you tell?"

 

Mingyu took a second "Yeah I can tell, then whose scent is covering the place?"

 

"Suho" ... "DK and Soonyoung are keeping an eye on the boarders just in case"

 

Wonwoo tucked on Mingyu's shirt "What's going on? I don't understand"

Mingyu stared at him, he realized why Jihoon didn't want him to be here right now "Will you stay with Jihoon for a while? He'll explain .. right Jihoon?"

 

Jihoon nodded "Yeah sure, Wonwoo come with me"

 

"I'll find DK, I'll be back soon Won, don't worry okay?"

 

But Wonwoo was worried, he didn't know what was going on and he didn't know why he was hiding "What happened to Jeonghan?"

 

Jihoon took Wonwoo a little away to the kitchen and tried to explain what happened. Jeonghan suddenly collapsing and the way Scoups crumbled down with him. They called Suho and Lay, the only two other Alpha Leader and Healer they knew and could trust with their lives to help them.

 

"We don't know what's wrong with him?" Wonwoo was concerned

"No, he just ..." Jihoon was worried too, he didn't know what to say, Jeonghan fainted out of nowhere and their Alpha Leader was about to lose him mind.

Wonwoo understood, he was worried too, he regretted leaving the house in the first place, if him and Mingyu was here, maybe things wouldn't be so bad.

 

It's been quiet for a while, Jihoon suggested that they should wait in his room but Wonwoo didn't want to budge "I don't care if Suho doesn't know about me, I only care about Scoups and Mingyu's decisions, I want to check on Jeonghan"

 

It's been about 40 minutes, Mingyu, Dokeyom and Soonyoung finally returned.

"The boarders are clear" DK announced

"We came back the second we could feel Scoups scent back, how's Jeonghan doing?" Mingyu asked Jihoon who was soon engulfing Soonyoung in a hug

 

"He's l'll be okay soon" the voice was new and dominant, at least to the others. He was coming down the stairs when his eyes fell on Wonwoo and he immediately was on guard with his eyes turning maroon.

 

Mingyu immediately stood in front of Wonwoo shielding him and soon the others joined him as well.

DK, Jihoon, Soonyoung and surprisingly Joshua too. All standing in front of Wonwoo protecting him from whatever was going through Suho's mind.

 

"I guess Coups was too busy to tell me about a HUMAN living here?"

 

"I guess so" Mingyu tried to sound as calm as possible

 

"It's nice to see you Gyu, you look ...different" Suho said eyeing the boy up and down

 

Wonwoo hid further behind the rest of the Pack holding into the back of Mingyu's shirt tightly. Suho sighed, his spirit still on display but so was Mingyiu's and DK's both glittering.

 

"We are here for Jeonghan, I don't want trouble, if Scoups is okay with it, I'm sure you guys have your reasons" ... "Lay is asking if you guys knew where Jeonghan kept his saline bags, we might need one"

 

Jihoon nodded "I do" he mumbled "I'll go get it"

 

"Any news about Jeonghan? What's wrong with him?" Joshua asked on behalf of all of them, his voice full with anticipation and worry.

 

—————

Note: A little EXO crossover 😊

I Hope you guys don't mind