one.

love is like magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The planet Nizi was a planet far away from Earth, the latter of which no longer exists.

Earth was destroyed hundreds of years ago. As the world faced an environmental crisis, the Y chromosone started to quickly die out, with all newborn babies being born female. 

After all of the existing biological men died, the women of Earth relied on they had in storage in order to keep the human population going.

But the Earth was still dying. So, with the discovery of the faraway planet Nizi, proper space equipment was built in order to transport as many people there as possible. At least, before Earth was no longer habitable.

Since then, biological women have evolved the ability to reproduce on their own, without needing .

Over the past hundred years, the two kingdoms on the Nizi planet: Hinode and Nichibotsu, lived in peace.

However, around sixty years ago... the reign of a power-hungry Nichibotsu Queen Kana led to outright war between the two kingdoms. A war that has not ended since.

The Nichibotsu army was large and extensive, having fought a war against the Hinode army for decades now. 

The youngest member of the army, though, not counting trainees, was eighteen-year-old Nina Hillman. She had only just finished her army training a few months ago and she was given good marks from the army heads. 

Nina would say that she has lived a rather normal life. She had a loving family, a good education, and friends who supported her. She had nothing about her that she thought made her special, either. 

She was just an ordinary, young private just trying to make her way by day by day. 

She has two close friends, named Maya and Mayuka, who are both very skilled soldiers already and have a high reputation due to their family heritages. 

Nina did not have war hero parents, or parents that were ever in the army for that matter. She was nothing but an ordinary soldier with an ordinary life, with mediocre skills. That was what she believed, at least. Just a normal girl who just so happened to be an army soldier.

Today, all of that was going to change.

Nina went along with her day unknowingly, returning to the army's temporary camp after a victorious battle. She put her sword and sheath down. Suddenly, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

She looked behind her and saw none other than Top General Yamaguchi. 

"Private Hillman," the general spoke with dignity. "I'd like to speak to you about something important briefly."

At first, Nina wondered if she did something wrong. Her mind wandered and spiraled, panicking a bit internally. She tried to think back to her previous actions to see if they were anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter