fifteen.

love is like magic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday night and Nina was excited to meet up with Ayaka once more. She entered the palace and the royal guards just let her walk past, knowing who she was and that she was there to visit Ayaka. They believed that the two were friends, but gosh, they were much more than friends. 

Nina made her way up the stairs and to Ayaka’s room, where the princess was waiting for her impatiently. She didn’t even knock before entering, which simply showed how close they’ve gotten in only the past couple of months.

Ayaka perked up when the door opened and Nina entered, heart pounding in her chest with excitement. She stood up from her bed with a big, sweet smile on her face. She looked forward to every Saturday, because that meant she could be with Nina. It was always the highlight of her week. 

But, she would have to break the news. She would have to tell Nina that the queen had already hand-picked someone to marry Ayaka in two years if she didn't find someone else herself before then. Not only that, but Ayaka’s mother would not stop talking to her about Himari. About how wonderful she was and that she would make the perfect wife for Ayaka. Ugh, it made her feel sick!

Though, that could wait. Right now, she needed to shower Nina with the love and affection she has held in for the past week. 

As soon as Nina walked up to Ayaka, their lips met in a passionate kiss. In both of their minds though, this time around they wanted more than just a simple kiss. They were ready to take it to the next step, ready for something more. 

Both of their heads tilted slightly as they melted into the kiss, which slowly turned to a full-on makeout session. The more they kissed, the more the thought of ditching the army life behind crossed Nina’s mind. As soon as Ayaka’s hands moved to her waist, she felt like she was ready to risk it all.

Nina focused completely on Ayaka’s touch. Ayaka’s fingertips moved, softly brushing against her back, occasionally turning into light scratching as her nails met the skin underneath her shirt. Her lips against hers as they slowly, yet passionately kissed. It was intense, so intense that Nina felt like she could get lost in it.

Sighs and moans passed between their meeting lips, joining together into one sound within the kiss, both Nina and Ayaka having to fight to not lose themselves completely within it. Though, out of the two of them, it was Ayaka who was having a harder time of it, demonstrated by the whine of displeasure she released when Nina pulled back for just a moment to catch her breath.

Ayaka had none of that, quickly closing the gap between their lips once more, pulling herself tighter against Nina. It was hard to believe that this was their first time doing this, and yet they were enjoying every second. Ayaka needed this. She loved it too much to stop for even a second.

Nina realized just how insistent Ayaka was, and decided not to fight against her. She wanted this almost just as badly as Ayaka did. Ayaka whimpered from pleasure as their tongues met, which made Nina’s heart pound harder.

As soon as Ayaka felt the gentle touch of Nina’s fingers on the back of her neck, the princess lost all control of herself. She turned Nina around before pushing Nina onto the bed with her own body weight. Nina may be much stronger than her physically, but Ayaka’s willpower was much stronger. 

“A-Ayaka…” Nina whispered breathlessly in between kisses. 

“When I have you like this…” Ayaka mumbled, almost underneath her breath as she stole another kiss from Nina’s lips, positioning herself to pin the soldier to the bed. “You call me your highness.”

“O-Okay… your high—” Nina responded until she was cut off by Ayaka pressing her lips against Nina’s. She melted into the kiss, holding her hands up on Ayaka’s waist. 

Nina couldn’t help but moan against Ayaka’s lips as they continued to desperately, and sloppily, make out like they would never be able to kiss again.

As they kissed each other, Ayaka let her gentle touch slowly roam Nina’s body, using her own knees for balance support. Nina was very muscular just from her army training… and Ayaka l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter