Won’t you even say goodbye ?!🤍

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 One months later 🦋4:30 PM 🦋🤍🍀

 

Seungcheol chuckled, looked at his wife on the pool relaxing, and ended up sleeping while holding into the pool ring, he pulled off his shirt and slid inside the pool, pulled Jeonghan close and he flinched cutely.

" Ch-Cheolie, the pool water is so warm, I felt sleepy ."

The man pulled the ring and pecked Jeonghan's cheek as he hold him gently.

" It's dangerous to sleep while holding the ring only, let me hold you ."

Hannie hugged his husband as they relax on the warm pool, and was dozing off cutely when suddenly one of the maids hurried over cause the man's phone was ringing.

" Master, it's Mingyu ."

Seungcheol nodded as he held the phone and answered.

The maid bowed and left while blushing after seeing the cute sight of the pregnant beauty sleeping like an angel on the man's muscle big arm, he was wearing his husband's big black shirt and short pants, and his pale white body looks so smooth and the way he thick eyelashes brushing on his pink cheek.

" C-Cheolie ~." He murmured the man's name in his sleepiness, cheol chuckled as he talk to Mingyu and the cutie's soft hair gently.

🍀🦋🤍

His bodyguard and servant for many years were speaking about a curtain mission that wasn't in Seoul but in Jeju island, he wasn't sure how long he will be staying so he will drive his angel to his parent's house.

Or should he take him ?!

The man ended the call and looked at his wife.

" Baby, let's dry up and go to bed ."

Hannie flinched, he snapped and opened his eyes.

" Ch-Cheolie, a-are you going somewhere ?!"

The man looked into his wife's sad puppy eyes.

Did he hear him speaking ?!

" I have some work for a few days so I'll drive you to your parents' house ."

He said while picking his angel from the pool and drying him well, wrapping the bathrobe around his body and looking at him.

Seems sad.

" C-can I come along ?!"

The knew this was his weakness, he embraced his wife dearly and pecked his hair.

" I don't know baby, I will think about it ."

Jeonghan was still blank and kind of sleepy so he just nodded as the man helped him to the bed.

 

 

🍀🪴🦋

The man wrapped his angel like a born baby with the blanket and hugged him close, the servant came over and hold back his laughter seeing the cute seeing of the man's wife wrapped with the blanket like that and his face only showing.

Because the man was afraid of him catching a fever since he just came out of the bath.

" Master, here's your coffee ."

Cheol took the cup, " Thanks Mr.lee ." The man bowed and left with a warm smile, shy the door gently after him.

Now Seungcheol's sipping on his coffee and kept watching tv at low volume while his wife sleeping, is it because of pregnancy?! He starts to sleep a lot during the day, and doze off anywhere and anytime.


🍀🤍🦋

Around the evening, Jeonghan woke up feeling cold, and couldn't see his husband anywhere so he stood up and run out, eyes teary but he saw his husband outdoors with Mingyu, can see them from here through the glasses door to the balcony.

He wore his robe since he was only wearing a very short shirt exposing his beautiful body.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter