Walk on snow ๐Ÿค๐ŸŒจ๏ธ

Iโ€™ve got my eyes on you ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŽˆ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been few weeks since Jeonghan came to live with his parents again in busan, he gained weight and become healthier then anytime , his mother made sure he eats well and his father checked on his condition from time to time by taking him to the nearby hospital .

He found work online from home and he earns a good salary although his parents told him he didn't haveย too but Jeonghan wanted to do something in his life and his hobby was writing novels and comics .

So he started to enjoy his job so much .

" Hannie sweetie , you awake ?!" The beauty's mother came asking around 9:45 AM to see her son snuggling cutely under his blanket and sleeping tightly .

She giggled .

" Aigoo he sure love to sleep till afternoon , did he stayed over the night ?!" She wondered , looked at the coffee table had empty cup of ramen and his favorite peach juice .

She cleaned around and went out to make breakfast .

ย 

๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ€

Although they were from the richest family in Korea but they were so humble , their villa overlooking to the countryside and beautiful nature, his father owns this whole spot and he hired many servant to take care of the farm and they have their own houses around , it was amazing thing from such a rich man , so the mother often call one of the servants to clean and do the chores around the villa but recently she was so happy that her son go back so she wanted to do things by herself .

Like cooking , taking care of her son.

" Umma ..is the heater on?!I wanna take a bath ." the lad came blank as he rub his eyes innocently, " Yes sweetie , go warm up and have breakfast ."

He nodded and walked towards the bathroom .

The woman giggled tried not to laugh after seeing his messy bed hair .

ย 

Mr.yoon went out from one of his company in busan to meet someone and as he got inside the car , he looked at the quiet man who have been gone for a week now .

" What bringย you here cheol-ah?!"

He's wearing black suit , black wool gloves , looked so attractive and handsome having to see him from close , there was amazing aura around him and Jeonghan's father was the only one who kind of knew the man's job .

" Good evening Mr.yoon , since I've been gone for a week I would like to tell you about my work and you're the only one I can tell now since I want to ask for your son's hand ..." he looked serious, the man's heart fluttered seeing him so in love with his son that he came to ask him for permission.

" I see , but what kind of work that makes you so anxious to tell me ?!"

He looked at him waiting for his words.

" I'm a Mafia boss ."

The father was surprised that a man who have such a job have a heart to fallย in love, " I'm sorry Seungcheol , ย  But it's too dangerous for my son ."

Mafia boss have so many enemies from different places so he can't risk his son, after what he have been through , the man can't let his son face violence ever again .

" I won't take him to my mansion , I'll visits him here often ." He looked emotional for the first time since he ever sat here so the father felt bad for rejecting him.

" Come over and let's have lunch together and see ." He smiled saying that trying to make the man feel better .

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐Ÿค

By the time they came back, they spotted Jeonghan riding on his horse, he went down after seeing them, run to hug his father and he was surprised to see Seungcheol so he pulled back from hugging his dad and hugged the big man.

" You're finally back, I-I was waiting for you ..y-you have been away for a week ." He pouted cutely admitting that he had been waiting for the man.

Seeing his son saying that the father couldn't help himself from smiling, hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter