Broken beauty ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ€

Iโ€™ve got my eyes on you ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŽˆ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Although he wanted to show the man that he can do it and he can Handel it but the lad wasn't able to get up the next day, he was sleeping tightly and his body full of marks and intense bruises on his pale body.

" What kind of joke was that ?! Do you think you can handle me withย this weak body ?! ing ." He pulled on that hair while Jeonghan's asleep, winced as he whimpered and pleaded while opening his eyes.

" T-Taejon --I'm sorry."

The man released his hard grab and sighed.

" ing scum."

He left while doing his necktie and Jeonghan fell unconscious again unable to do anything.

ย 

2:30 PM, he woke up and hardly sat up, hugged his body, and start to cry, sobbing as he broke down remembering everything that happens even the day before when the man locked him, held his head, and clutched on his hair, what was he trying to do ?! Even if he smelt someone else on the man's coat, he didn't have to show him that he can do better because this man won't change or treat him nicely anymore.

He sniffled, what should he do now ?! ย He went to bathe and tried to dry well before he wear his clothes and head out to the close playground.

He sat spacing on a bunch while watching kids playing around, he tried so hard to make him change but that man's cold and very heartless.

He wasn't like that before, did he turn like this because of his illness that becomes worse by the day?!

He wiped his following tears.

" I-I'm doing my best b-but he won't give me time ." He sniffled, kept crying like that, and didn't know that someone was behind him, following him till here and he was smoking by the tree quietly as he watch him break down.

" I-I wanna b-be strong."ย 
his mom suddenly called and he wiped his tears eventually and tried fixing his quivering voice, Cleared his throat, and answered her.

" U-Umma ~."ย 
The man behind watched as the beauty tried changing his tone to be a happy one.

" Oh sweetie, how are you now ?! You told me you went to the hospital recently right ?!"

Jeonghan bites his lips.

" Yes I went there and they got me an iv, the doctor give me good medicine so I'm totally fine now ." He can't let her know what he's going through, he doesn't want them to worry about him anymore, his parents struggled a lot because of his illness and he moved far when he became an adult, he smiled his pain away just to show his mom that he's really fine although she can't see the tears that were rolling through his smile.

" Aww good to hear that sweetie, make sure you take the medicine regularly."

Cold wind blow on him and he shuddered.

" O-okay Umma sees you, I have to hang up because I'm on my way to pay for ingredients for lunch ."

" Okay sweetie see you ."

He hung up, put his phone back in his small bag, and stood up, he was wearing a high-neck sweater and above itย coat, normal skinny jeans and it doesn't look too warm for winter freezing weather.

He was walking towards the grocery close by and the man followed him.

ย 

๐Ÿ€๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿค

ย 

He was barely able to walk around and pay few ingredients, the man saw him holding his head suddenly as he felt dizzy.

Held the tomato while trembling a little.

Put it on the tro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter