Cheol’s in coma ?!

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys I'm really sorry for the late update, I was feeling kind of down recently but I'm much better now ^^ thank you for being with me and I'm so happy that you liked this story ^^ 

 

Baby wooyoung-ah ^^

 

Clutching on his wound, blood covering his white shirt, slipped down on the ground, and as the man suffering he answered a call from his wife, " H-Hi baby, you good ?!"

Hannie heard his husband's weak voice, he bite his lips.

" Y-yeah are you okay Cheolie ?! When are you coming back?!"

The man sweating and looked very wounded. 
" Soon baby, don't worry ."

While he was standing behind a building after the hard mission, Mingyu was searching for the man and found him like that, before he ended the call Jeonghan heard mingyu's voice asking the man what happened and the call ended.

" Ch-Cheolie ?!"

 

 

🍀🦋🪴

Jeonghan was confused but he thought it might be something urgent like the man's calling him for something, but he couldn't stop worrying, looked at the cute baby sleeping tightly, and hugged him.

" I hope your dad's fine wooyoung ."

He murmured as he closed his eyes.

Sleepiness took over him that night while he was hoping that his husband's fine.

 

 

🦋🍀🪴

The father was informed before everyone the next day , Mingyu has came over and sat with him for sometime before everyone wakes .

Jeonghan headed out of his room while holding the chubby baby on his arm.

" G-good morning Ap--."

He didn't finish his words when he saw Mingyu sitting without his husband, as far as he knew those two were always together but why is his husband not with him ?!

He thought that he'll come back with him.

" Where's Cheolie ?!"

The poor mom was already on verge of tears as his voice quivered.

" Come over and sit Hannie, mingyu's here to explain ."

The lad was in real shock, but he sat over while trembling.

" How are you master ?! I'm here on behalf of the master, he told me to inform you that he'll be coming back in two days ."

Jeonghan felt like something was wrong.

If he's coming in two days why is his father's face looking nervous and serious, " B-but why aren't you with him ?! Who's with Cheolie ?!"

Mingyu looked at the chubby kid that looks exactly like Seungcheol .

He smiled gently and tried to erase the intense atmosphere.

" Master has many followers other than me, for now, I came here to watch over you ."

Hannie placed wooyoung down and the baby crept to his toys on the box, " Daddah~Daddah." the baby says cutely as his two teeth down looked so adorable.

Jeonghan looked at his phone, the last text was between him and his husband around 1:25 AM yesterday night before the call at 1:30 AM, after that he slept.

And still, the truth is hidden because Jeonghan won't handle it if he heard what exactly happened to his husband.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter