Blinded by the love ๐Ÿ’”

Iโ€™ve got my eyes on you ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŽˆ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later, Jeonghan was feeling better and he was busy making lunch now, humming to a soft melody, Taejon came back to see lunch ready on the coffee table and he felt so warm having to come and lunch ready since a while now since Jeonghan was very ill lately.

" G-good work Taejon I made your favorite meat pot ." He smiled innocently, sat close and the man looked at him.

" Thanks, baby ." He started eating and the pure frail lad looking lovingly at him, has forgotten about all the bad things he did, blinded by the love and warmth the man gave him before.

He was there when he was sick, and although he started to beat him for no reason the pure lad was too naive.

ย 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿค

After lunch, the man went to take a bath while Jeonghan's doing the laundry, had a cute smile feeling good today and he was happy that Taejon's mood seems good too.

He came out of the bath rubbing his hair with a small towel.

" My mom called me earlier, she wants us to have dinner over ." The man said as he look at his lover sitting by the stool as he put the dirty clothes in the washer.

" O-okay Taejon, I will get ready soon ." He smiled innocently and had a warm smile like this making the man rub the back of his head as he felt like he want to abuse him right then and now when he sees him happy like this.

" ing dumb ."

He whispered under his breath as he walked away and the poor lad doesn't know that this ert sadistic man was slowly awakening.

He went out the door wearing nice winter clothes, and a gray beanie, looking so pretty as he catch many eyes, Taejon drove quietly and saw Jeonghan hugging his bag as he admire the snowy weather with that innocent smile of his.

He's really dumb, did he forget how he beat him like two weeks ago when he had that strong fever ?! He's so naive that it makes him want to make a mess of himself, but he still accepts him.

The man clutched the wheel as he drives.

" T-Taejon, I'm happy to go see your parents again, are we going to spend the night over ?!"ย 
Taejon took the next turn to the humble house of his parents on Kangnam street.

" I don't know, but we'll have dinner and see if the forecast is bad we will stay ."

Jeonghan nodded.

" Did you take your medicine ?! I really don't want you to beย weak in front of them,."
Jeonghan nodded saying he took the medicine but he felt sad hearing that from the man he loved.

He rubbed his hands together.

" She doesn't know about your illness ."

Jeonghan bites his lips.

" I-I'm fine now...I'm not sick anymore ."

Taejon sighed.

" Will whatever, if she brought up marriage topic don't say anything and leave it on me ."


He doesn't really understand him, he doesn't want to get married ?! Then if he doesn't want him he can tell his mother that he's sick, he tried not to bother himself with what he says and choose to enjoy the day.

Believe thatย this man could change for the better.

ย 

....

"Aww you're so pretty like usual "Taejon's mom giggled as she poured tea for the lad and he thanked her shyly with a blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter