The first few hours without each other 🦋🪴

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hannie's mom was surprised to see her son only by the door, hugging his backpack he packed his clothes and stuff on, her son looked sad.

" Cheolie hurried over to the airport, his flight's on 11:30 Umma ."

The woman shut the door behind her son, pulled him for a warm hug and he hugged back, " I see, how many days will he stay ?!"

He didn't know how long he'll stay.

" I-I don't know Umma ."

He went to his room and the woman looked worried seeing her son feeling down.

This is the first time he'll be apart from his husband since they started dating, it was very difficult for both, but for the poor beauty, due to pregnancy, he was very sensitive to the easiest thing.

He pulled off his coat, and sat on his bed, still can scent his man's cologne on him cause they hugged and kissed, bite his lips as tears rolled down, but he wiped eventually hearing his mom's step coming close.

" Hannie, have you had dinner ?!"

The younger shook his head, " I don't want to eat I'm going to sleep."

The woman looked worried seeing the younger refusing to eat, she walked over and sat by the bed.

" Did something happen between you and your man ?!"

Hannie shook his head before he pouts as he sniffled.

His mom flinched.

" Aigoo what's wrong sweetie ?!"

Is it a serious fight ?! She wanted to know so bad cause he suddenly called her that he was coming over and his man drove him and went off in hurry.

Although they made up before his husband go but he is still sad that he's apart from his husband now.

" I-I wanted to go with Cheolie b-but he said it's dangerous.."

The woman knows what kind of job the man does for a living so she assumed that he has a dangerous mission that's why he brought her son over.

" I know sweetie, Seungcheol's worried about you, I'm sure next time he'll take you ."

The pure beauty wiped his own tears.

" U-Umma, I'm scared and worried too, what if something happened to him?!"

The woman embraced her son gently.

" Your man's going to be fine sweetie , umma's sure ."

 

 

🦋🍀🤍

In the end, the woman made her son eat dinner with them, he's sitting across the tv, eating his curry while watching anime shows.

He calmed down and his mom was glad, she made sure he ate well and his father was busy cutting chicken for him.

After dinner, the maid cleaned the table, and she put a tray of fruits, Hannie ate and he was drowned in the anime, his father chuckled seeing him like that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter