One year later ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŒบ

Iโ€™ve got my eyes on you ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŽˆ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year passed by since their wedding and both now welcomed their lovely angel, their beautiful son who's now five-month, he's chubby and so adorable, was born eighteen months cause the poor mom was weak at that time, on a rainy night his water broke while they were in their own house, called the doctor and came all the way here while Jeonghan struggling and looked very in pain that time.

Jeonghan still suffers from a weak body and he went through a lot during his pregnancy with baby wooyoung, Jeonghan's scream that night, and his painful begging as he give birth.

It was one of the hardest things the man faced in his life, didn't want to make his angel suffer anymore so he choose to not get him pregnant again unless he got healthier and stronger than this time.

For now, they will take care of their beloved child, seeing him as everything in their life now.

ย 

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿชด๐Ÿค

It was 10:30 AM when the mom woke up hearing his phone ringing, looked around and couldn't spot him or spot his child in his crib, Jeonghan rubbed his eyes as he sat up and went out, the scent of breakfast hit Jose as soon as he came out the room.

Saw his husband flipping on the omelet while the maid sitting on the sofa taking care of the cute baby and watching over him in the meantime.

Hannie giggled seeing his hair on the hallway long mirror, choose to wash up first and fix his hair, went inside the bathroom and brushed his teeth, got ready for the day after a few skincare before he walk back wearing a lovely beautiful white sweater and short black pants.

" Good morning Cheolie ."

He stood behind the man who was busy flipping on the cooked rice, the man eventually left what he was doing and hugged his wife dearly.

" Good morning baby, you looking as pretty as always "ย 

The mom blushed cutely as he giggled.

Shy to hear such a thing first thing in the morning but his husband has always been romantic and says what he think eventually and he got so shy hearing him expressing his feeling like this.

" M-madam how are you today ?!"

The young maid they hired last year came asking that while carrying wooyoung as she smile.

" I'm fine, thank you for taking care of wooyoung, you can rest now," Hannie said kindly as always as he carried his child and the maid bowed there.

" It's my pleasure madam ."

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿชด๐ŸŒบ

Cheol was holding the baby while eating, and Hannie sitting close feeding his husband, it was a lovely morning like always.

" I might be late today so I'm going to drive you to your parent's house ."

The man said as he was checking his phone.

Jeonghan pouted.

" B-but you promised me that we will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter