I will become stronger ๐Ÿ€

Iโ€™ve got my eyes on you ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŽˆ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After locking him that night, the man returned after two hours of watching movies. Opened the door and saw the lad unconscious on the ground, at the same spot he pushed him.

He picked him up and throw him on the bed.

" Useless scum."

Jeonghan woke up dizzy and he sat up panting and his cheek reddened, when did he sleep?! When did he get on the bed ?! He doesn't remember anything.

He felt like he was drunk, is this the effect of his fever ?! He held his head and can't remember anything except coming back from Taejon's house with a strong fever.

He stood up weakly.

Clicked the door open and went to the living room.

" T-Taejon, are you home ?!" He called, hugging his right arm feeling cold, is the heater not working ?! He found the man by the kitchen making his black morning coffee.

The lad smiled unconsciously as he approached him.

" T-Taejon good morning,I-I'm sorry I slept as soon as I came ." He said as he wanted to make sure about being left by his lover but the man suddenly turned to face him, looking confused.
Did the fever make him dumb that he forget about me locking him ?!

Jeonghan was trembling a little as he hold his head, " It's fine, more importantly, I'm so hungry make me breakfast ."ย 
Jeonghan nodded eventually without hesitation, he had a warm smile as he began cooking and the man left to sit on the sofa.

The pure beauty sat by the kitchen chair to take his medicines, painkillers, and fever medicine and put hot packs on his forehead and some cold parts of his weak body.

Wore the apron and start to cook weakly but he had to do whatย a lover and future housewife could do.

" I'm heading out to buy something, give me your card ." The man came saying that and Jeonghan tried remembering where he put his wallet.
" I-it's in the bedroom ." The man nodded and went to take it and the poor beauty smiled innocently, feeling glad that nothing happened yesterday right ?!

He came back and slept after feeling a little sick ?!ย 
He held his head again feeling like something is wrong but he shrugged those thoughts away.

He can't remember anything except coming back and sleeping on the sofa.

What he didn't know was that part of his brain got affected again because of the fever and he's having temporary memory loss.

He served the food on the table and sat waiting for the man to come back, when he came Jeonghan looked at what he bought, it was a bucket of cigarettes and five beers, " T-Taejon sit downย and eat before it gets cold."

He sat over and took a close look at the pale beauty.

" Do you remember anything from last night ?!"

Jeonghan was eating rice when he looked at the man.

" I-I remember sleeping as soon as I came back, did I do something wrong ?! I-I'm sorry ." He asked innocently, doesn't know that the one who was wrong is the man before him.

" You didn't."

He eats quietly after saying that.

Jeonghan was putting for the man more rice.

" Are you taking pregnancy pills ?!"

He suddenly asked that, Jeonghan nodded eventually as he looked down sadly.

Will even if he wanted to carry a child, he can't ..not with this weak body.

" W-when I got stronger I want to bring children with Taejon ." He smiled brightly looking happy to have a future with the man but Taejon doesn't seem to be happy at all, Jeonghan played with his hands.

" T-Taejon do y-you lo---."ย 
The man's phone rang interrupting the poor lad, he saw the man getting up before he leave without saying anything.

" H-he must be busy ..I-I shouldn't make him mad ."ย 
He stood up and cleaned the table, eyes teary but he wiped them eventually and smiled his sadness away trying to stay positive.

But he's still sad seeing the man's reaction when he said that.

Will he love him back again if he wasn't sick ?! He remembered that as soon as he start to get tired, Taejon changed.

He sat on the sofa and pulled his knee to his chest.

" I-I wanna go to hospital again and b-become strong ."


๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ€

He noticed that he needs hot packs and a few medicines that were finished recently, so he wore warm clothes and headed out alone, bag wrapped around his shoulder as he puts his wallet and phone in them.

Held into the wall cause he wasn't feeling good since yesterday and fever attacks come to him like when someone has a sudden headache due to a stressful day.

He should hurry up but he doesn't go anywhere alone, it's rare since his illness causes him trouble.

Passing by some spot to go down the streets, the same man who saved him that day was standing by the wall smoking, like a drama sense or some kind of manhwa, Jeonghan wanted to approach him but he was already feeling dizzy.

" H-hyungnim ..h-how are you ?! Thank you for saving me last time,I-I--." He looked at him barely standing as he smile weakly at him.

" Where's your man ?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter