Didn’t my words reached you ?🍀

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeonghan made a warm cup of milk for both him and cheol , and sat by the coffee table eating cookies and sipping on his milk while the man sat close like a good child when Jeonghan told him to.

They looked so cute as the mother watched from the hallway and giggled.

" Come on honey, let's leave them alone ." She held her confused husband's hand when he was about to go inside the living room.

" Hey, I want to sit with my son ." 
The woman shushed him as she giggle.

" Later honey ."


🌧️🤍🍀

Jeonghan holding the cup with both hands while glancing cutely at the man close, blushed as he remembered their talk earlier, he wonder what are they now, like lovers or not ?! He's so confused.

Seungcheol's phone rang suddenly and the cutie flinched, saw him turning off the call, and putting it back in his pocket.

" I-is everything okay ?!"

He sipped on the milk.

" Yeah, I told them  I'm on vacation but my partner keeps on calling me ."

Thinking about it again he haven't asked the man about his job so the lad thought about saying his own job, run and brought his laptop, opened it and the man looked quietly.

" Look, this is my new job, I write comics and novels, I publish them on this website and they send me a good salary ."

The man's heart softened, he was really happy seeing how the lad's mental health changed after he suffered with that man but it's been already month probably since that day.

" Impressive,I would like to read the stories you published ." He smiled, taking the lad's heart as he blushed madly.

" W-what about your job ?! ."

The man reached over and patted jeonghan's hair.

" Will you still love me after I tell you ?!"

Jeonghan's eyes widened.

Why is he asking that ?! More importantly, he didn't confess to the man how he knew he love him?!

" Appa told me you're a policeman right ?!"

Seungcheol was confused.

He must have told him ..covering about it.

" Yeah, more like FBI ." He lied and Jeonghan smiled cutely.

" Good, like movies Cheolie so strong ."

He held his arm to feel his abs, Seungcheol flinched but he tried to stay calm seeing the innocent beauty giggling as he feels his muscle.

" Do you like it ?!"

Jeonghan nodded without hesitation, his giggles were so cute.

" You saved me and beat Taejon like a hero ."

He smiled brightly, the man spaced and lost himself in that face, " Why did you expect me to save you and come all the way here ?! Didn't my words reach you ?!"

Jeonghan's eyes widened, he seems serious all of sudden.

" I-I don't know ..I-I'm not good enough for you, you deserve someone better than m----."

He didn't let him finish his words when he held his cheek.

" Don't say that, there is no one who's better than you ."

Jeonghan felt like a dagger of love stabbing his heart, He bite his lips holding back his tears, jumped on the man, and fell over, the man looked at him from down while his eyes shone with love and passion.

He hugged him as he cry cutely.

" Cheolie I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings b-but now I did and I will do my best ." He flushed, pulled back and his Bob hair touching the man's cheek, was so soft that cheol held his smooth cheek and caressed his hair along.

" I'm happy to hear that ."

He leaned and captured that lips softly, Jeonghan blushed madly, pulled back, and sat up so shyly, Seungcheol sat up too.

" Hey ..I'm not done yet ..let me kiss you ."

He held his hips, rose Jeonghan's chin, and captured that lips massively.

Jeonghan opened his mouth and closed his eyes.

Crap, kissing him feels so good.

 

🌧️🍀🤍

He didn't know how they ended up in the bedroom of the cute lad, locked door fainted moans, thrown clothes, seeing the man's giant body above him, jeonghan felt like he was under a scary devouring animal.

I'm scared ~
 

 

🌧️🤍🍀

Seungcheol looked at the beauty sleeping peacefully like he didn't hit the out of him be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter