Winter fever💔❄️

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello guys ^^ I'm back with the angst story but it's different than the other stories in many ways, it contains abuse, , assault, violence, and blood so if you're sensitive towards this stuff please don't read.

it may sound like my other stories but it's different a lot.

Hope you enjoy it.

 

 

 

It was one night that he have an intense fever, the pretty young man was unable to do anything but lie on this cold king-sized bed while the man whom he loved one day is still watching tv carelessly without much care.

Jeonghan looked at him while his sight was fuzzy.

" T-Taejon c-can you take me to ho-hospital ?!" He was shivering in coldness, his cheek reddened, pale and he was feeling so bad.

The man was laughing at the show and didn't hear the pure beauty.

"T-Taejon  ." 
He called weakly, getting the man's attention he looked over and saw the beauty shivering as he cry silently, it was one of the intense fevers he usually have since a young age but despite knowing that fact about his lover, Taejon didn't show any signs of concern or bothered himself to drive the boy to the hospital.

Started to become very cold and he barely show him, love, so is it true that any relationship will turn cold and emotionless like this ?!

He fainted.

Wondering how he ended up with this man.

 

🌨️❄️🌡️

He closed the tv, stood up, and walked over to the bed to sleep, seeing the pale beauty panting while he seems to be suffering so much.

" , not again, he's ing mentally ill and physically weak, doesn't know why I'm being with him honestly ." He ruffled his hair in frustration.

Went to search for medicine.

" If it's not for his beauty and money I would have ended my relationship sooner ."

He made quick soup and went back.

" Wake up Jeonghan ." 
He tried to wake him, he opened his eyes and could see the man's emotionless face as he look at him coldly.

"T-Taejon..I'm-I'm sorry ."

He sat up hard and looked at the soup and medicine.

" You don't have to apologize, eat this and take your medicine, it's raining outside like so I can't take you to the hospital."

The slim beauty nodded weakly as he sipped from the soup, hand shaking as he seems dizzy and tired.

" T-taejon did my parents call?! I can't find my phone ." He asked weakly, saw the man opening the medicine and giving him some.

" They didn't, it's on charge in the living room."

The beauty smiled innocently.

" O-okay ."

He stood up and brought his phone as he supported himself by the wall.

" ing dumb ."

 

🌧️❄️⛄️

" I took my m-medicine ." He said on the line as he talk to his mother and she smiled there.

" Good sweetie but make sure to go to the hospital once the rain calms down, it's kind of stormy and dangerous now ."

Jeonghan looked out the window.

" O-okay Umma ."

He hang up, sat on the sofa, and held his head.

Felt it aching like hell as the painkillers still didn't work.

Brain tumor, mental illness, and depression, he once had it all but healed due to rehabilitation but recently he was trying to act fine when he sees taejon being rude and cold towards him.

Can't tell his parents that he's struggling again but hope for him to be better.

He curled up with his blanket on the sofa and tried to sweat his fever but he was still so cold.

Taejon suddenly came over.

Held the lad close and he looked at him surprised.

" I wanna do it .." 

Is h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter