Honeymoon in jeju island 🦋🤍

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their flight was at 12:30 PM, so they came before the time by fifteen minutes after dropping wooyoung at his grandparent's house.

Seungcheol looked at his wife and chuckled seeing him sipping on his ice matcha happily while looking around the airport, been so long since he traveled and saw the outside world.

He's so innocent, pure as an angel's heart, the man's looking at him with all love there when the cutie noticed, he looked at his husband before a cute blush formed on his smooth cheek.

Held a mochi that he bought and shoved it in cheol's mouth, flushing and the man eat it gladly before both laugh there, he held jeonghan's cheek.

" I love you, baby ."

Hannie felt as if he was going to fly, he hugged the man with emotionally teary eyes.

" I love you too so much Cheolie ~."

 

🦋🤍🍀

They went into the plain and his wife run to take the window seat making him chuckle, he sat on the other seat and put the small bag down.

Jeonghan held his phone and took quick pictures of him and his husband before he send it to his mother.

When the plain about to fly, Seungcheol held his wife's hand when he saw him a little scared and smiled there as he calmed him.

Hannie felt the shaking and he hugged his husband's arm.

Cheol held his hand and pecked it.

Other couples in the seat looked at the beautiful couple and their heart squealed.

So cute.

 

Once they reached, the servant helped to put their belongings in the car and they drove to the place where they will stay,  a lotte hotel that Seungcheol booked for them only, as soon as they reached, his wife was speechless by the breathtaking place, it's like a water park, the room they will stay in was too fantastic and overlooking to the park.

Mountain and waterfall, greens all over.

Jeonghan jumped happily, and start to take pictures and cheol smiled softly.

Happy that Jeonghan loved the place.

" Cheolie I wanna swim ."

He jumped as he held the man's arm.

Cheol chuckled, " Okay baby, but aren't you hungry ?! We passed lunch since the flight was around lunchtime."

Jeonghan nodded, " What are we going to eat Cheolie ?!"

The man smiled there.

" I've set a feast outdoor so let's wear swimming clothes and head out ."

 

Servants are putting lunch on the table outdoors, Hannie wearing one piece swimming pool clothes and cheol suddenly covered him, was too jealous that he didn't want anyone to see his wife in swimming clothes.

Hannie blinked seeing the man's coat on him.

Giggled.

He eat and feed his husband, shared a talk together, and had fun enjoying the amazing meal by the view, sound of the pool water, and waterfall relaxing and so beautiful.

Hannie we're sipping on the soda happily when he saw his husband finishing his third plate and he burped.

*Giggle*giggle*
Tried burning too but it was too small, unlike the big man.

The servant behind laughed at the two sweet couples

" Cheolie I wanna swim." 
The man saw his wife standing up as he pulled the coat and headed there, eyes shining cutely as if he was a kid.

The man chuckled at his impatience wife.

" Okay baby goes in, I'll be bringing the towel."

He said as he walked back inside the younger sat on the edge, slide his beautiful foot, and felt so good feeling the warm water hitting his toes.

Couldn't wait for his husband so he entered first.

 " Aww so good, I like Jeju island so much ."

Althought on their first day , Jeonghan feels so happy from being in such a huge place that they own for the whole week, a servant came with drinks and snacks and the cutie felt like a queen.

His husband's really rich.

He saw him coming out, topless and so manly there.

The cutie's cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter