Cheol's accompany.

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as he realized his husband got back consciousness, Jeonghan throw himself on his arm and Mingyu tried stopping the cutie from making any wrong man that could hurt the man but Seungcheol chuckled as he told him it was fine.

" I'm so sorry for making you panic baby...I'm sorry for shocking you all." He said weakly and Hannie shook his head while his tears rolled down, and wiped it.

He hugged him and burst out sobbing cause he thought that he will lose his man and see him fully awake.

He couldn't ask for more.

" We are glad that you're fine cheol-ah , please be careful dear ." The mother spoke as she smiled softly,  Seungcheol looked weak but he was pretending to be as fine as he could in front of his wife and the other, his eyes went from Jeonghan to the sleeping baby on the grandma's arm.

Wished that he could reach and touch him but now he got comfort from his poor wife, held his smaller hand and Jeonghan looked at him, his eyes burly.

" I'm a fine baby so don't cry anymore ."

He said gently and the cutie nodded.

" I-I was scared that I might lose y-you too ..I-I don't want to lose anyone a-again ."  The poor lad remembered his late child, the one who was supposed to be there with them but his ex-lover forced him to take pills.
Seungcheol wanted to sit up and take Jeonghan in his embrace but the pain where he was shot felt so painful, " I think you know most than anyone how I'm strong baby ." The man said trying to make Jeonghan feel better, he meant that he beat that jerk before but the cutie remembered the man was strong in something else.

He flushed, his parents laughed there and Mingyu smiled, he was glad things ended like that honestly.

 

 

 

The family left back home after making sure the man was alright, his mom took care of the baby and he stayed with his husband, sitting over and holding his hand, Seungcheol looking emotionally at his beautiful wife.

" I tried to hide it from you, to be honest, I didn't want you to know .."

Jeonghan knew his husband, he pouted.

" I-I was worried Cheolie , I-I don't want you to go on a mission again, change your job ."

He sniffled, wiping his tears cutely.

The man sat up hard before he hug his wife dearly.

" I will baby, I will quit but I need some time ."

Jeonghan clutched on the man's clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter