Sudden changes🤍🍀

I’ve got my eyes on you 🦋🎈
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day he was discharged from the hospital and went back home with his parents there were Taejon's belongings and stuff, Seungcheol looked at the messy bed Jeonghan was tortured on.

Cleaned all around not leaving anything cause he doesn't want Jeonghan to remember anything although he was in a place where he has lots of memories with that jerk.

It wasn't a good thing coming back to a cursed place again but they have no place here but the lad's apartment and he needed clothes and a warm bath after what he have been through, now he was being washed by his mother as he blushes and refuses this but the woman resisted on doing that cause her son's still weak and need someone by his side all the time.

She left to bring the towel and he sat pulling his knee to his chest.

" I-I wanna go back home..to live with Umma and Appa ." He murmured sadly, wiping a rolling tear cause he has no one but them after all, he won't love anyone.

"Sweetie, come on let me dry you well."

She came back and helped him up, dried him well and her heart ached seeing how slim he became, doesn't want to imagine how that man made her son suffer that his bone chest showing.

Dressed him up while he was still weak.

" Umma... I don't want this apartment...I wanna go back home."  
He murmured, tears rolling down and his mother eventually wiped them for him.

" Of course sweetie without you having to tell me I'm taking you back, you will be in front of my eyes ." She held back her tears as she says that emotionally cause she no longer wants her son to live all alone, that man didn't deserve her son, Jeonghan deserves a man as kind as him, pure and gentle.

As she was thinking about that, Seungcheol came out of the bedroom after cleaning the mess around, looked so mad there but he sighed and rubbed his forehead.

Jeonghan's father noticed the man so annoyed.

" Nah Seungcheol , are you a policeman ?!"

The big man looked at the father.

" Yeah, you can say that ." 
The father nodded with a warm smile . 
" I really can't thank you enough for being by my son's side and informing us about everything ."

Seungcheol smiled.

" I did nothing father, I'm glad that I was able to be helpful ."

Jeonghan suddenly came over wearing warm pajamas and he looked so beautiful, the mafia man found himself flushing as he looked aside rubbing the back of his head.

" Cheol-chi always helped me ." He hugged the man all of sudden and he flinched, eyes widened as it was a normal hug cause the lad wanted to thank him but he was a man raised without any love that he felt weird but loved the feeling.

" Thank you so much ." 
He smiled sweetly at him.

The father saw the man lost and he chuckled.
" I'm going to help your mom pack your stuff so you both make lunch ."

Jeonghan nodded innocently 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter