Three weeks ๐Ÿฆ‹

Iโ€™ve got my eyes on you ๐Ÿฆ‹๐ŸŽˆ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hannie was lying while the doctor was checking, had a warm smile as he put back his tools.

" Congratulations, it's been three weeks now into his pregnancy."ย 
Seungcheol's eyes widened, shinned and his heart jumped, Jeonghan held his tummy and broke into tears, crying cutely as he looked so happy to be pregnant again after he lost his first child, Seungcheol held his hand and embraced his wife emotionally.

" C-Cheolie , I'mย so happy ."

The doctor smiled seeing the cute-looking newlyweds.

ย 

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค๐Ÿ€

They went out while Hannie still holding the X-ray of their baby picture, tears rolled down as he wiped it innocently with an emotional smile, Seungcheol pulled him closer and pecked his cheek.

" Shall we drive to your parent's house ?!"

Hannie wasn't sure to cause maybe his husband want to inform his own parents too, their house is closer to here since they drove to the hospital back in town.

"Don't worry baby, my parents aren't home now, they are overseas."ย 
Hannie was surprised but he smiled as he nodded.

Got in the car and cheol did, about to start the car when he noticed his wife didn't do the belt, he leaned overdoing it for him and he blushed, after the man didย it for him he looked at him, when their eyes met, the man captured that pink lips softly and Hannie hugged his neck eventually.

Start to make out soundly as Hannie tries to keep up with the man's kisses, pulled back panting and his wife blank, Seungcheol bites his lips.

" , I can't wait to drive back ."ย 
Hannie giggled.

" Doctor said no ."

The man flinched.ย 
" Right, till one month hum ?!" He held his cutie's hand as he start to drive and their destination to hannie's home.

" Yes, the doctor said I have a weak body so we h-have to be careful ." The man bites his lips, and the results of his wife's body check-up showed how weak his body was, his brain surgery was a success but he was weak from the beginning, since birth.

He has to be very careful with his wife's meals, and life routine from now on.

ย 

๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ€๐Ÿค

The way was long, Jeonghan was listening to music but he eventually fell asleep and dozed off more when cheol fixed his seat making it lean.

He informed his mom that he'll come so she was making lunch happily there.

Around an hour later, Seungcheol parked the car close to his father-in-law's black porch car, went out of his seat and walked over to his angel, opened the door, and picked him up.


Knocked gently and the mother answered the door, saw her son sleeping and she giggled, helped cheol to the lad's room as he placed him on the bed and covered him well, went out, and greeted his mother and father-in-law with a soft smile.

" How have you been dear ?!."

He sat on the couch and his mother-in-law close.

" We are doing well mother, how about you ?!."

The father told the maid to make some tea she bowed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter