Y♡UNG L♡VE .2 - say "AHH"

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

 

A month has passed after that horrific blind date that her mother had set up for her. Of course she is furious and her mother has apologized but Yana has a feeling that those blind dates are still coming her way...

 

 

College is being filled up with new students as well as returning students. In which, Yana was more than excited to begin her Junior year.

Apparently she had caught up with the majority of her credits. I guess you can say she is one of those 'Above and Beyond', 'Straight A', 'Honor Roll' students. She has to be, because she's doing it for her family... and of course for herself as well.

Since Yana has enough credits, she was granted to choose a class of her choice to be a Teacher's Assistant, therefore she chose Language Class, all filled with freshies. It was already mid week though, when Yana was able to TA the class as her counselor had called her a few days late to talk about her overloading credits.

As the teacher's assistant, she would have to sit at a desk wherever the professor decides to put her. In her case, it's right in front of the class, right beside the professor. Her job would be correcting the freshmen's essays, quizzes, help take attendance as well as take part in the lesson as well. It's usually the professor's call so her days in class depend on the professor. Pretty easy.

"Miss Yana."

Yana turned and smiled at the professor. "Yes, Professor Hyukjae?"

The professor handed her stacks of paper. "These are quizzes and assignments from the students. I would like for you to look over and grade them for me please. And here's the answer sheet." He gave them to her in one go. "Oh, and take your time!" He added. "Their last papers that I had corrected, I went a little bit too fast and messed up a bit. The students weren't having it." He frowned.

"Yes professor." Yana smiled at her silly professor.

Professor Hyukjae then turned his attention to his students and started the lesson while Yana got ready to correct the papers.

 

 

Getting lost in correcting papers and double checking them to make sure she didn't make any mistakes, Yana did not pay attention to the lecture. Not like she has to anyway.... Once the lecture was over, professor Hyukjae decided to have the students do some of the exercises by themselves.

"Alright class! I will be right back! If you have any questions about the exercises then don't hesitate to ask our lovely teacher's assistant here! Miss Yana!" Professor Hyukjae pointed to the shy petite lady sitting at her desk. In return, Yana awkwardly waved and smiled at the freshmen that were looking at her. "And please treat her with respect as you do to me. I'll be back in a jiffy!"

With that said, the professor went out the door without giving his students a second look. Yana took a deep breath as she smiled at the students and continued what she was doing earlier. Silence engulfed the huge classroom as the students began concentrating on their work. Though the silence didn't go on for as long as she thought because one of the freshman's phones started ringing. Yana looked up from her work and scanned the students one by one.

 

Once she spotted the culprit, she stood up from her seat and walked to him. "Excuse me, you cannot use your phone during class time." She said to the student.

The student then muted his phone and looked at her. "Sorry. It's a family emergency."

Yana nodded her head. "Does Professor Hyukjae know?" She asked.

"No he doesn't and I understand that phones are not allowed, but like I said, it's a family emergency. I need the phone on so my people can call me." He said, starting to get annoyed.

Yana sighed. "I know what you mean, but please try to do it outside of class or at least let the professor know at the beginning of class. Professor Hyukjae didn't mention anything to me, so I am only telling you this."

 

"Both of you need to calm down, especially you, Miss Student Teacher." Another student piped in. "He already apologized, you should just let this slide, and everything will be back to quietness."

Yana turned to look at him and raised her eyebrows. "Excuse me?"

"I can't focus on my work if you keep blabbering like this." He continued.

Yana gasped as she put her hand on her chest. "Excuse you very much. I'm just doing my job as a teacher's assistant. If we're not in class then I don't even care at all! All I'm saying is that no one should be on their phone during class."

"Teacher's assistant?" The freshman looked her up and down and smirked, trying not to laugh at her 'over-exaggerated-reaction'. "You look like you're still in elementary school! How can you be a teacher's assistant?" He said, gesturing to how short she is compared to him, making her gasp as well as making his classmates snicker in the background. How did the topic change from phone to height? But truth be told, she is pretty smol.....

 

By this time, the student that had an emergency call, hung up the phone and only paid attention to the scene in front of him... along with the other freshmen.

"You!" Yana shouted, her face turning red. "I'm your senior! You should show some respect!"

He snickered and only looked at her with a mocking smirk. "Are you sure you didn't sneak your way in?"

"Alright! Give me your name right now!" She frowned as she put her hands on her hips.

"Why should I?" He raised his brows at her.

"So I could report you for disrespecting a senior of course!"

He scoffed, "As if I'm that stupid. You have the list in front of you. Figure it out yourself."

"You!" She pointed her finger at him, making him open his mouth to attempt to "bite" her but she moved her finger away before that could happen. The freshman raised his brows at her along with a smirk.

 

Before the petite girl could say anything, the professor walked right in. "Alright! Class is over! Get out of here!" He shouted.

The freshman shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his bag. Yana huffed out a breath and watched as he walked out. Before he completely disappeared into the hallway, he turned back and winked at her with a wide smile, making her even more fumed with anger.

"Did I miss anything?" Professor Hyukjae asked as he looked at his student and his assistant's interactions.

Still wearing the distressed look on her face, Yana looked at the professor and heaved out a sigh then went to her desk to pack up her stuff to leave.

 

 

While walking down the hallway, the freshman still had a smile on his face. He couldn't believe it! The weirdo that pulled him under the table is his senior! In the same college! What a coincidence!

It has been a month already that he had seen her. Not that they kept in touch or anything.

At that time, she was in a dress with long curled hair and makeup on. Now she was in a more casual attire. Plain t-shirt with a midi skirt, paired with flats and round glasses with her hair pulled into a high bun. How cute.

Doesn't she remember him at all? Jungkook doesn't even look any different the last time they met...

What happened in class earlier, it's not like he wanted to be an to her. He just wasn't sure how to approach her without being a creep... much like how she had approached him...

While Yana was talking to the other student, he had to make a move. Hoping she would recognize him right away, but guess that did not happen. So then he went further and did what he did... Which is kind of cruel, but hey! At least he got her attention!

 

Still lost in his thoughts, Jungkook didn't hear his friend call out to him until he felt a heavy impact on his shoulder. "Ow! What the-" He turned around.

"Boy, I've been calling for you ever since I was still in class. What were you thinking about that you didn't hear me huh? And what's with that ugly smile?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he rubbed his shoulder. "Goodness Taehyung. A little gentler please? And I was just thinking..."

Taehyung gave him a judging look but didn't proceed to ask anymore questions. "Anyway, I'm hungry. Let's go eat. You pay."

"Like always." Jungkook sighed.

"Cause you rich my friend!" Taehyung smiled as he hugged the younger man's arm, earning looks from everyone nearby. "That's why I love you."

"Bugger off." The freshman pushed his friend away but to no avail, his friend seemed to be glued to him. "People are looking at us weirdly!"

"Let them look." Taehyung straightened up. "They probably don't have a rich bestfriend! If they do, they will do the same too. Now let's get going my friend!" He shouted as he pulled Jungkook along.

-

Ahahaha ..... >.<