Y♡UNG L♡VE .8 - wazzup! ✌

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

 

"Yana!"

Yana turned to look at the younger girl running towards her. "Oh Yana!"

"Yes?" Yana chuckled, "Why are you running like a flailing monkey, Lisa?"

Lisa stopped in front of Yana and leaned on her knees to catch her breath. "Yana!"

The older girl looked at her. "Yes?"

Standing up straight, Lisa smiled widely at her. "I know how to get Jungkook's attention now!"

Yana raised a brow at her. "Ookay...?"

 

"Actually, I have a list!" She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket. She then cleared , "Ahem. So, number one, 'accidentally' bump into him everywhere he goes."

Yana raised both eyebrows at her. "So... stalk him?"

Ignoring her, Lisa continued. "Number two. 'Pretend' to faint in front of him."

"Will that work? You're really bad at acting."

"Number three. 'Pretend' I'm injured so I can ask for his help."

Yana nodded her head. "Mhm. Probable."

"Number four. 'Accidentally' switch phones with him."

"I'm positive he's always glued to his phone, but you could always try."

"Number five. Forget my umbrella so he'll share his with me."

"I've checked the forecast, it'll be super sunny in the next few days."

 

Lisa pouted. "Help me please!"

Yana sighed. "Lisa, I've told you already. You don't need to do anything on that list just to get guys' attention."

Lisa held onto Yana's arm and started stomping her feet, pout still on her face. "Please Yana! I really really really like him! Every time I look at him, my heart beats sooooo fast!" She then patted her chest.

"Well then, you should just tell him straight up instead of making a list of what to do." Yana held onto Lisa's shoulders to stop her from flailing her arms around.

Lisa pouted. "You love me right?"

"Of course I do!"

Lisa then held onto Yana's hands. "Then please help me with this just once! I won't bother you about anything ever again! I promise!"

"Uhh....."

 

Lisa gasped as she suddenly thought of an idea. "Mine and Mona's birthday party is coming up! I'll ask him to come then!" She let go of Yana's hands then nodded her head. "Yes! This will be a good opportunity then! Thanks Yana!" Lisa then ran away from the older girl.

"Ookay....?" Yana scratched her head then walked to the cafeteria.

Yana slowly walked away as she contemplated whether or not to help the younger girl out.

"Ugh. I can't even help myself... Why should I help her? It sounds mean, but it's also the truth. Right...?" She asked herself.

 

While mindlessly walking, she bumped into a couple, startling her. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She apologized, bowing at them.

"Oh, it's little Yana!" The girl, Jana, said in a mocking tone.

Yana looked up at them and almost rolled her eyes, but held back.

"Baekhyun, look! It's your ex-girlfriend!

"Hi, Yana." Baekhyun greeted in a low voice.

In return, Yana did the same, but didn't make eye contact with them. "Hi. Sorry for bumping into you guys."

"It's okay! Make sure to pay attention next time!" Jana said, a bit too loud. "You wear those huge glasses for a reason. Please make use of them." She smiled widely at the petite girl.

Before Yana and Baekhyun could say anything, Jana pulled the tall male away. "C'mon babe. It's time for class."

 

As they walked away, Yana turned to look at their retrieving backs. "You wear those huge glasses for a reason. Please make use of them." Yana repeated what Jana said in irritation. "So what if I wear these? I don't tell you what to do!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yana!" Bella called, walking towards her friend. Seeing the frown etched onto Yana's face and the couple walking down the hallway, she figured what had happened already. "Oh. Those two again. I swear, they're always picking on you every chance they get. What did she say this time?"

Yana pursed her lips then pointed to her glasses without saying anything.

Sighing, Bella rubbed Yana's back to soothe her. "Who cares what they say-"

"Meh, I don't care." Yana shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just annoyed that they're still coming after me. She can say whatever she wants. All I know is that I'm very happy where I'm at right now."

Bella crossed her arms and frowned. "I don't know how you can do it, Yana. But if it were me, she'd be in the surgery room right now."

Yana rolled her eyes with a slight smile. "And you'd be in a jail cell right now."

Bella stuck her tongue out. "Anyway, jokes aside. Whatever she or anyone says to you, don't hesitate to tell me. Because I know you know that I am capable of doing things to them. I'll always be right here." She smiled at her friend. "I got you girl."

 

"I'll be here for you too, my friend!" Jungkook shouted, popping out of nowhere along with Taehyung.

"Wazzup!" Taehyung greeted them.

The girls nodded their heads. "Hey." They both said.

Shocker! They didn't chase them away! At least not yet!

"I don't know what you two were talking about, but I meant what I said, right my friend?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Of course! I will always be there for my Bella!" He winked at the said girl.

Bella scrunched her face and turned to look away from him. "Sure. I'll make sure you'll see the end of it if you don't keep your words." She said, still looking away.

 

Yana raised her brow in question. Since when were those two besties now? Yana looked at her with a questioning look. In return, Bella only looked at her innocently. 'What?' She mouthed at her.

'Do you like that ert?' Yana asked as she observed her friend's behavior.

Bella looked at her and frowned. 'Which one?' She asked.

Seriously? 'That Kim Taehyung. Duh! Who else?'

Bella shrugged her shoulders and turned away from her. 'Maybe....'

 

"Do you know what they're talking about?" Taehyung asked his friend who was also wondering the same thing.

"No idea." Jungkook answered, squinting his eyes as he tried to read their lips. "I can't make out what they're saying."

"Anyway, wanna hang out on Saturday?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "Can't. My mom is making me go to a party with her since my dad is on a business trip."

"Ahh, I see. Lucky me then, I won't be getting smothered by those older people. Ya know?" Taehyung said with a relieved smile, whereas Jungkook pursed his lips, envying him.

 

After a little while, Yana and Bella stopped and looked at the two boys. "What are you guys doing?" Bella asked.

"Standing." Taehyung answered. "You?"

"Aren't we all?" Bella snorted. "Anyway," She turned back to Yana. "I'm serious and I meant everything that I said. Even the part where the balls will be broken." She said, nodding her head with a sly smile.

A gasp was heard. Taehyung covered his mouth with his hands and stepped away from the group. "You're one crazy girl, dear Bella. I like it." He winked at her.

"You're really living up to that name huh..." Jungkook said. This time squinting at his friend with hands on his hips. "You're making us look bad. Correction, you're making me look bad!"

Taehyung scoffed. "Not if my beloved is involved. Also, how are you looking bad? It's only me living up to that name. You aren't doing anything.... Are you?" He squinted his eyes at his younger friend.

Yana resisted the urge to say anything to them. Only biting her lips to keep them shut while looking back and forth from the tall ert and her friend that is blushing?! She didn't see that one coming....

 

 

"I don't know why it's so humid today!"

Their attention now turned to two bickering duo walking in their direction.

"Stop ignoring me! Jimin! I swear! If you fail this upcoming quiz, I am not treating you to food anymore! Also, no more parties and absolutely no girls!"

"Aw come on Jo! You can't be that strict on me! The quiz before came out of nowhere! How was I supposed to know?" Jimin said in frustration.

"There's a thing called a pop quiz! Also, the quiz before that one, Professor Lim notified us two weeks ahead!" Jolin exclaimed.

Jimin scratched his head. "Uh...."

"And the one before that? Also heads up!" She frowned at him.

Jimin continued to scratch his head as both him and Jo came to a stop before the group. "Oh. Hey Yana. Bella. Guys..." He waved at them.

"Hi Jimin and Jo." They waved back.

"Another quiz?" Bella asked.

 

Jo nodded. "Yes. I was just telling Jimin that if he fails this one then he'll need to cut off his party life until he gets back on track." She said, making him roll his eyes. "I saw that."

Jimin scoffed. "Okay, Mom. You say it as if my life depends on that one small quiz. It's just a quiz! Not an exam!"

"I wouldn't be saying anything at all if you weren't failing all of them in the first place Jimin!" Jo scolded him. "You know, if I weren't your best friend then I wouldn't even bother helping you this much." Jo said as she gave Jimin a slight punch on his shoulder, making him stumble backwards.

"Jolin's right, Jimin. Yana and I are like that too. Though we aren't failing anything... Heh." Bella said, twisting the end of her hair, making Taehyung also twirl her hair as well. Bella frowned and slapped his hand away.

"That's because you two are responsible! Unlike this guy right here." Jo huffed, rubbing her forehead.

 

"Awe! What a cute couple!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Girlfriend looking after her irresponsible boyfriend! Bella, you should be more like her. Look after me too." He said, winking at her.

Both Jimin and Jo distorted their faces in disgust.

"Cute?"

"Couple?"

They shouted in unison. Jo started retching, "Oh God please!"

"Never in a million years!" Jimin shouted, getting the shivers.

Bella elbowed Taehyung in the stomach, making him jerk forward. "They're not dating, idiot. They're only friends."

"Correction." Jimin held his finger up. "Best friends." He smiled, pulling Jo by the shoulders to put his arm around her.

"Wazzup. I'm Jolin, but y'all can call me Jo." Jo smiled smugly, throwing a peace sign.

Taehyung and Jungkook then threw a peace sign back with a stiff smile. Awkward much....

"Well, it's time to go. Jimin needs to study for the quiz. See you guys around!" Jo waved at them.

"Bye! Wish me luck!" Jimin crossed his fingers then pulled Jo behind him.

"Bye! Goodluck!" The group shouted back.

 

"Are you sure they're not dating?" Jungkook asked. "They could totally pass as a couple."

"I know right?" Taehyung nodded, putting an arm around Bella's shoulders. "Right, best friend?" He asked her.

Bella rolled her eyes and swatted his arm off. "Yana lets go." Without saying anything else, she dragged her friend along with her, leaving the two boys behind.

"Huh...." Taehyung scoffed.

"That means she doesn't like you." Jungkook said, rubbing his shoulder.

"Nah uh." Taehyung held out his finger, waving it side to side. "If you haven't noticed, she's playing hard to get."

-

 

 

PEACE . ✌