Y♡UNG L♡VE .5 - twinsies

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

 

On her way to her classes from her dorm, Yana was stopped by screams and squeals. "Yana!" Yana turned around only to be engulfed in a hug, not by one but two individuals. After being squeezed almost to death, Yana was released.

"Mona! Lisa!" Yana said as she looked at the twins. Smiling widely at each other. "It's been awhile!" They squealed.

"I missed you so much!" Lisa said as she held onto the older girl's arm. "I can't believe we're in college now!!"

"How come you girls came so late?" Yana asked as they calmed down a bit. "It's been two weeks since college started."

"Apparently mom and dad wanted to extend our family vacation in the Bahamas because mom really really loved it there! Also, our plane got delayed or whatever... So dad had a talk with the college president or dean about our late arrival." Lisa said, looking at her older cousin with wide eyes.

"What did they say?" Yana asked, obviously curious about this because who can make the president or dean do as they asked or say unless they're super rich and powerful?

"They said fine of course!" Mona said, almost rolling her eyes at her older cousin.

'No duh, Yana. That's why they just arrived here!' Yana mentally slapped her forehead then smiled at them. "That's interesting... and cool!"

"I know right." Lisa giggled at the speechless Yana. "You should try it once! Having the privileges and all!" She said as she bumped shoulders with the petite girl.

"Yeah... I'll ask my dad first. Heh." Yana forced a smile out and proceeded to walk to class. "Anyway, let's get to class! You girls have your class schedule right?"

"Right here!" The twins said as they held out a piece of paper and followed Yana in.

 

~

 

Time went by and it was lunch already. The girls decided to get lunch in the school cafeteria instead of going out. The newcomers, Mona and Lisa, also had lunch at the same time and joined Yana and Bella as well.

Just as Lisa went to throw her trash away, she bumped into somebody and yelped. The person turned to her and apologized. "I'm sorry! Are you okay?!"

As if Lisa was star-struck by the person in front of her, she couldn't say anything but to only stare back at him.

"Hello?" The person waved his hand in front of her eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked once again.

Once coming back from her reverie, she nodded her head. "Y-yeah.... I'm f-fine."

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized again.

"Oh! No! It's okay! It was partly my fault too!" Lisa said a little bit too loudly.

"Yah, Kook. What did you do this time?" Another guy popped out of nowhere and bumped into the one in front of Lisa and sighed. "Haven't you learned your lesson already?" He then turned to look at Lisa. "I am so sorry. My friend has a habit of getting in trouble with girls around here. Please forgive him."

Jungkook frowned at his friend. "The f-. I didn't even do anything to her! I just simply and accidentally bumped into her!"

Lisa smiled and nodded her head. "Y-yeah. He didn't hurt me or anything. It was an accident. Really!"

Taehyung sighed in relief, scared for his friend's buddy that he might get hurt again..... "That's good then. Let's go, I'm hungry!" He then waved goodbye to Lisa and pulled Jungkook away with him.

"Bye....." Lisa said quietly, watching them to get their food. Lisa bit her lips and skidded back to where the other girls were sitting. She quietly sat down beside her sister and kept her eyes on the individual standing in line with her clearly smitten by him.

 

Mona felt her sister and briefly looked up at her. Lisa still had that look on her face and when Mona followed where she was staring, she snickered. "Really, Lisa?" Mona asked. "A new boy already?"

Yana and Bella looked up from their textbooks. "What boy? You're two timing someone?" Bella asked.

"What!? No! I'm most definitely not two timing anyone!" Lisa defended herself. "I'm not even dating anyone right now!"

"Says the one that gave her number to two different guys during our vacay..." Mona teased.

Lisa gasped and lightly hit Mona's arm. "Mona! I only gave it to them because I felt bad! Plus, it's not like we're ever going to see each other again!" Lisa pouted, crossing her arms and leaned on the table.

Mona and Lisa continued their little sister-non-harmful-quarrel, all the while Yana and Bella just looked at one sister to another with a bored expression on their faces.

Ignoring the two, Bella looked over to Yana. "When is lunch over?" She asked rather tiredly.

Yana checked her wristwatch. "In about ten minutes." She replied with the same energy.

"Okay! Fine! Maybe I shouldn't have done that to them, but you shouldn't have turned them down in the first place!" Lisa retorted.

"So you gave them false hope by pretending to be interested in them?" Mona stared at her sister, obviously not in a good way.

 

 

Bella pursed her lips while Yana held onto her breath. Their little non-harmful-quarrel is suddenly turning into a harmful-quarrel. Twin sisters just going at one another. Therefore Yana had to stop them before it got physical. "Girls! Stop!"

Lisa pouted with a frown while Mona just shrugged her shoulders at her younger twin and rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, don't do this in front of us. It gets awkward." Bella said as she packed her stuff, getting ready to go back to class.

"Whatever." Mona muttered as she messily stacked her stuff and left the table.

"Geez. What's her problem?" Bella grumbled. Yana frowned at the moody teen who just left them. The bright atmosphere suddenly turned the opposite.

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "Meh, just boy problems." She said, "She's just mad that the guy she turned down back in the Bahamas doesn't like her anymore and likes me instead. Like, seriously? He's not even interested in her anymore! And he made it clear to her! She should get over herself!"

Unsure what to make out of this, Bella decided to leave. "I'm not good with these things so I'm gonna have to leave. Bye."

"Me too." Yana started getting up but got stopped by Lisa.

"Wait! Yana... Who's that guy right there?" Lisa asked as she pulled onto Yana's arm.

Yana looked around and frowned. "Lisa, there are tons of guys around here. Which one are you talking about?"

Lisa pointed to a certain someone that Yana detested. "That one."

Yana squinted her eyes and followed her finger but there were a ton of guys in the direction Lisa's finger was pointing to. "Lisa, there are too many. Full description please?"

"The tall one with medium length black hair with a lot of ear piercings. Right there!" She kept her hand straight out, still pointing. "Black t-shirt and jeans! He's talking to someone right now!"

Yana's eyes landed on that certain someone that met the description and widened her eyes. She immediately smacked Lisa's hand down and forced the younger one to look at her. "He is no one!"

Lisa frowned at her. "You talk as if you know him. Are you guys acquainted?" Lisa gasped and grabbed Yana's arm in excitement, "Yana! Since you know him can you introduce us to one another? Please?!!?!?"

Yana's shoulders deflated while being pestered by her younger cousin. "Whaaat? Why can't you do it yourself?"

"Because... I'm shy..." Lisa said rather quietly with a shy smile.

Yana rolled her eyes at the younger girl. "Lisa, if you can give guys your number, I am sure you are able to go talk to that person too."

 

Lisa pouted and whined. "But Yana.... This time is different... The other time was when they approached me instead. Not me doing it...." She then smiled widely while blushing, "Aww! Isn't he so cute!? His friend is also cute too! But I'm more attracted to the first one!" She cooed.

Yana gagged at her younger cousin. "Then you need to get your eyes checked. I feel like you should be the one wearing glasses. Not me."

"Yana! Please just help me get to know him! Leave the rest to me!" Lisa whined.

"Well then wait for him to approach you first." Yana waved her hand in front of Lisa, "Anyway, gotta get to class now! Toodle-Loo!" She quickly got up while grabbing her stuff and fled from Lisa.

"W-wait! Yana!" Lisa shouted after her but only to no avail, the older lady was already out the door. Lisa sighed and tried to look for the guy from earlier. Once she set eyes on him, she heaved a heavy sigh and pouted. 

-

>.<