Y♡UNG L♡VE .4 - Nut Cracker

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

 

After their little commotion, the girls went out to eat at a nearby café. "How long has your feud with that Kim guy been going on?" Yana asked her friend, holding onto her sandwich tightly.

"That Kim Taehyung?" Bella asked, drinking her latte while surfing the net on her phone.

"Yeah, that guy." Yana nodded her head.

"It's been awhile now." Bella shrugged her shoulders as she picked up her slice of bread. "I think ever since the end of high school. We briefly met at the hospital where my grandma stayed during that time."

"Oh, how did that happen?" Yana asked.

Bella sighed and set her bread down. "Once upon a time," She started.

 

 

"Wait! Wait for me please!" Bella shouted as she ran up to the hospital elevator.

Someone from the inside put their arm out, blocking the door and preventing it from closing.

"Thank you!" Bella breathed heavily as she entered the already filled lift. She squeezed herself in as quickly as possible, back facing the door. Once the doors closed, she raised her head only to have her face right against a boy's face. The tip of their nose's touching. Before she could react, the boy in front of her raised an eyebrow at her cockily. Bella scoffed and carefully turned her body around to face the doors.

"Geez, why is it so packed here?" She asked, more to herself. "It's a friggin 'hospital, not a carnival."

As everybody waited for the lift to get to their desired floor, someone decided to touch their phone. That certain person decided to drop their phone then bend down to pick it up, bumping others in the lift as well as making the others bump into each other. Including the person behind Bella.

The person behind Bella bumped into her, making her stumble a bit. She turned to frown at him in which he smiled apologetically. The person eventually picked up his phone, but curse his butterfingers, he dropped it again!

The bumping kept on going and suddenly, Bella felt something poking her bottom. Bella gasped and frowned. 'Why is this dang person taking forever to pick up their phone!?!' Bella felt the poke again and tried to look at the person then looked forward again.

Alright. She's had enough. "Hey, guy behind me!" She loudly said. "You think by rubbing my in a crowded space that I won't know it's you!?! You think that I won't speak out?!?"

All eyes were on the guy and loud gasps were heard, making him stutter and panic. "W-wait! I didn't-"

"Don't lie! Because it's very clear," She slightly turned and pointed down to his bump, "that you are poking me with that!"

 

Startled, he looked around to see that people were also looking down there. "N-no!" He shouted, then made eye contact with the dude beside him only to see the dude bite his lip in seduction. He then returned his attention to the lady in front of him. "It isn't what you're think-"

Before he could finish, Bella elbowed him. The guy grunted, making him crouch forward and lean on the petite girl.

Bella squeaked and tried to shake him off while at the same time, the bell to the lift dinged and the doors opened. Bella grabbed onto the guy's collar and dragged him out, making him stumble, and pointing her finger at him. "Remember! If you can't restrain yourself then stay home! Or if you can't then go to hell! Don't live and jeopardize women like this!" Bella shouted as she kept going on and on. "Because one day, you'll get your buddy cut and chopped into pieces!" She then proceeded to make the gesture of chopping.

Maintaining his balance, the guy stood up straight and frowned at her as he put his hands on his hips, breathing heavily. Obviously he's not happy with the accusation thrown at him.

Once she was done preaching, she turned back to the elevator, only to come face to face with a closed door. "Oh.. Crap." Bella started pressing the buttons like crazy. "Hey! Open up!"

 

With Bella's shouting, a crowd of people started to form around them. A staff member nearby came up to them and asked if there's any problem, but totally got ignored.

"Hey you!" The guy grabbed her arm and pulled her to face him.

"What are you doing?" She asked, looking at his hand on her arm then pried his hand off.

"Open your eyes and look at this!" He pointed down to the bump.

Bella looked down to see the bump and gasped. "No!" She looked at him again. "I won't! I won't look at unholy things!" Bella tried to run, but couldn't because he was still holding onto her.

"But you have to look!" He then proceeds to put his hand in his pants pocket. "I said-"

Bella squeaked and then kicked his shin. He groaned and clutched onto his leg.

"You ert!" Bella turned back to the elevator, pressing the buttons and even trying to pry it open with her hands. "Open right now!" She shouted.

The staff member intervened again by stepping closer to them and asked them once more if security should be called. But like before, IGNORED.

"Hey, you crazy lady! Look here!" The accused guy shouted as he dug into his pants pocket.

Bella turned back to him and screamed.

"If you think that a chocolate bar is unholy, then your thinking is more unholy!" The dude said, while catching his breath at the same time. He held out the almost-melted-chunky-almond-filled-extra large bar towards her with an annoyed look.

 

Bella slightly calmed down and then cleared . "Oh...." She met eyes with him then quickly looked elsewhere. "Even if it isn't your... thing... it doesn't mean that you don't have ill intentions! Because you rubbed it on me!"

"What?" He scrunched his face and scoffed in disbelief.

Bella looked at her watch and frowned. She huffed and looked at him. "I'm in a hurry today." She turned towards the staff member and cleared . "No need to call security. I forgive him. I'll consider letting him go free as doing a good deed." She hmphed and tried to leave.

The dude hurriedly blocked her with one arm on the wall. "You really think that I'm letting you go after insulting and humiliating me?!" He then pointed the chocolate bar towards her, making her jerk back.

"Why? Unless you intentionally did it?" Bella swatted the hand in front of her face then did the same to the one on the wall. Without arguing with him any more, she decided to ignore him and leave.

But of course, the dude wasn't having it as he tried to grab her shoulder but accidentally grabbed her blouse along with her bra strap, making them slip off showing her bare shoulder. "Wait!"

Bella turned to look at his hand and screamed. "How dare you try to undress me!"

Dude immediately let go of her, accidentally pushing her forward. "S-sorr-y!" He put both his hands up. "I really didn't mean to!"

Fumed with anger, Bella kicked him in the crotch and shouted at him. "You erted psycho!" He fell down onto his knees and covered his area with his hands.

She proceeded to kick him again but missed entirely and just sauntered away.

 

 

"Wow...." Yana said through the straw she was on. "Then what happened next?"

"Well, security was called and they came looking for the both of us. Apparently his dad is my grandma's doctor. So we had to face each other again and apologize to one another for this 'misunderstanding'."

"Bella! How come you never mentioned any of this to me before?!" Yana exclaimed. "Something as important as this should have been shared!"

Bella shrugged and smacked her lips. "Forgot?" She said in a question form making Yana roll her eyes at her. "I can't believe he's been going to the same college as us and we've just encountered one another today!"

"Seriously? Three years in and you guys just saw each other today!?" Yana questioned, obviously surprised. "This college is not even that big. I have seen him around here and there, but you haven't?"

Bella sat up straight and thought about it for a while. She then looked at Yana with a confused look. "Huh... Must be because I haven't been paying attention to my surroundings?"

 

 

 

"And that's how I met your future sister-in-law." Taehyung said, feeling proud of himself.

"Wow...." Was all the younger man said

"Wow indeed." He said as he sipped on his cup of tea, looking straight at his crush sitting on the dining tables outside across the street from them. They're not stalking or anything. They just happen to be eating at a different café across from where the girls' are at.

"Why is Bella upset at you?" Jungkook asked, munching on his salad.

Taehyung rolled his shoulders. "She's just embarrassed that her grandma made her apologize to me."

 

"How can this young man be like what you said, Bella?" Granny Choi said, gushing at the young handsome Taehyung in front of her. "Just look at him."

Currently, Bella and Taehyung are seated in chairs, facing each other. Bella has her arms crossed with a frown etched onto her face. Taehyung mirrored her actions, except, instead of a frown, he adorned a smile.

"Granny, if you only judge people by their looks, then something's wrong with you." Bella grumbled. "Not all good looking people are nice, polite and well behaved." She said, shooting lasers at him, which doesn't bother him one bit. It only made him more satisfied.

"Now child, you did say that the elevator was crowded right? Maybe it was other people instead."

Taehyung tilted his head while raising an eyebrow at her without saying anything. He smiled at her and patted his pocket that his chocolate had previously resided there which irked the girl facing him even more.

"Granny, I will step up and be a man and apologize instead. Your granddaughter misunderstood and started harassing me without listening to the full truth." Taehyung said. "I forgive her."

Granny Choi smiled and clapped her hands. "See?! If he's not well mannered then he wouldn't even forgive you!"

"You-"

"Bella." Granny Choi said sternly. "Apologize to him now."

Bella sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Do you want me to poke your eyes out? What's with the eye roll huh?"

Bella then took a deep breath and looked at the smiling Kim Taehyung. "I, Bella Choi, apologize... to you, Kim Taehyung..."

-

Oookaayy........

**NOTE/DISCLAIMER :

The scene in bold letters is from one of the My Cupids Series episodes . It's not exactly the same as I fixed it a little . I wanted to include that because I just think that it'll be funny reimagining my characters playing those roles .]