Y♡UNG L♡VE .11 - Spider-Girl ?

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

Yana's eyes grew twice in horror and she stumbled backwards. Her elegant pose immediately wiped clean. "What the heck is he doing here?!" She harshly whispered to herself as she sat down on the step. Thank goodness no one was behind her, but unfortunately she was in the middle of the stairway where people could clearly see her.

Meanwhile on the floor, the pair of eyes that met with Yana's, did a double take as soon as he saw her and squinted to take a better look but the young lady had already squatted down and covered her face. 'She looks familiar...' He thought to himself. As he stepped forward to get a better view of the girl sitting on the step, his mother called out for him. "Dear."

He turned his attention towards the older lady. "Yes, mom."

The older lady gently pulled him right beside her and introduced him to an older couple in front of them. "This right here is Mr. and Mrs. Lee. The hosts of this event." The younger lad immediately bowed in respect as the older couple reciprocated the gesture as well. "Mr. and Mrs. Lee, this is my son, Jungkook." She introduced her son to them.

"Ah, your son has grown well." Mrs. Lee said with a smile. "He is really handsome as well."

The younger lad blushed and thanked her while bowing again. "Thank you ma'am."

"Thank you Mrs. Lee." Mrs. Jeon thanked her, then curiously looked over their shoulders. "You said your daughter will be here as well, where is she?"

"Ah. My daughter-" Mrs. Lee turned around only to see that her daughter was not behind her but cowering in the middle of the staircase. "Oh. What is she doing over there?" She frowned. "Is she not feeling well?" She turned to look at her husband in panic.

"I'll go check up on her." Mr. Lee said as he stepped towards the staircase. "Ah, this girl." He gently shook his head.

 

As he got to the bottom of the stairs, he stopped and looked up to his daughter. "Yah. Lee Yana. What are you doing there? Are you not feeling well?"

Yana squeaked when she heard her name. "Uh...." She looked up but was still covering her face with her hands. "Dad, I need to use the restroom! I'll be back!" She shouted then turned around. Trying to not attract attention, which she did already, Yana quickly went up the stairs all the while tripping on her dress and ended up crawling on all fours.

Mr. Lee only looked and laughed at his daughter. He knew she got her silliness from him. He just never expected that she'll show it in front of a lot of people. Mr. Lee then turned back with a smile and walked back to his wife. "Hwi Jae, where is our daughter?" She asked. "And why did she do that?"

"She's not feeling well so she went to the ladies room. She'll be back. Sorry about that, Mrs. Jeon."

"Ah, it's no problem!" Mrs. Jeon waved her hands at them.

 

As soon as Yana reached the top, she got back on her two feet, all eyes from all directions were on her. Brushing them off, she headed straight to the ladies room in full panic.

"Oh my God. Oh my God!" She kept repeating as she paced back and forth while pulling her hair. "What is that freshman doing here?!" She continued pacing in front of the stalls.

"Wait..." Yana pulled out her phone from dress' pocket and dialed her dad. [love you, designer ♥️]

"Hello? Are you doing okay, dear?" He asked. "Your mother is getting worried."

"Dad, can I go home please? I'm not really feeling well."

"You certainly cannot."

"Why not?" Yana whined. "I'm seriously ill! I'm about to fall over now!"

"If you're 'seriously ill', you wouldn't have the energy to climb the stairs like that." He deadpanned. "I'll see you in five. If not, your mother will drag you down herself."

Yana groaned. "Fine. Give me ten minutes."

Yana hung up and sighed in despair. "Damn it...." She walked up to the sink and looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair that was styled in a loose bun now has strands sticking out due to her pulling on her hair earlier. She pouted her lips and put her hands on her hips trying to think what to do. Suddenly, an idea popped up and she ran out of the restroom.

 

Yana huffed in satisfaction and then descended the stairs once again. This time in full confidence.

Yana's parents' jaws dropped once they set their eyes upon her. Guests around were heard gasping and talking about the young lady that is now at the main floor. Paying them no mind, the young lady strutted towards her parents. "Yana! What happened to you?!" Her mother gasped as she held onto Yana's face.

"I told dad already that I don't feel good." Yana said.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses?" Mrs. Lee took off the sunglasses and gasped again. "What happened to your eye!? Why are you wearing an eye patch?!?" She tried to peel off the gauze pad that's taped onto her skin, making Yana jerk her head back.

"Mom! Don't take it off!" Yana raised her hand to pat down the tape to make sure they don't peel off.

"What happened dear?" Her mother asked again.

"Uh... I went to touch up on my makeup and accidentally poked my eye and it started swelling...." She eyed her parents, making sure they bought her lie. With no reaction other than being worried, Yana continued, "Therefore I had no choice but to put this gauze pad on. I was about to put an elastic band on but I didn't want to stand out." She sighed, looking down dejectedly, obviously acting. "I did call dad to see if I can go home... but he said no. I'm sorry if I embarrassed you two.."

The last statement from her made her dad snort. Obviously, he caught onto her lie. "That's fine dear. Stay with your mother. I have to go on stage right now." He patted her on the shoulder then left them two.

"Ohh.. Does it hurt?" Mrs. Lee continued asking her daughter. "Let's go home and I'll look at it."

"No!" Yana blurted, startling her. "I mean... Um, I'm okay mom. If we leave it alone for now it might get better by the time the event ends!" Of course she can't say yes to going home now that her mother was the one that will be taking her. She doesn't want to taste her mother's wrath just yet...

"Okay. Here, put this back on." Mrs. Lee handed her sunglasses back to her. How did she get sunglasses in the first place? Well, she found it when she went to look for a first aid kit. It did complete the look.... On her face... Yana took the pair of shades and put it on. "Stay close to me. I'm sure there won't be people talking as long as I'm here." She sighed and shook her head.

"Yes ma'am." Yana nodded her head with a tiny smile.

 

Jungkook on the other hand, couldn't keep his eyes off of the young lady with a pair of huge sunglasses hiding her face. Though he can't see her whole face and only the bottom half, he found her very familiar. Her lips.... He can't say anything about her body though because her dress was pretty loose around her and her height seems to be a bit taller. Though it might just be the heels that made her taller.

Ending her conversation with one of the guests, Mrs. Jeon turned to look at her son, only to see that his attention was on the young girl a few feet away from them. She looked from the young girl to her son and her son to the young girl. Mrs. Jeon kept doing that until her son's attention was on her. "Is something wrong, mom?" He asked her.

"Yes there is!" She exclaimed.

"What is it?" He worriedly asked. "Are you feeling dizzy again?" He then puts one of his arms around his mom's shoulder in case she faints.

Mrs. Jeon swatted his arm away and frowned at him, making him frown as well. "I'm feeling fine. But do you care to tell me why you were staring at that young lady?" She pointed to Yana as she stared at her son.

"Uh... what- I wasn't mom!" His eyes widened; flustered that his mom caught him.

"Oh really?" She asked him, challenging him to lie to her again.

Jungkook sighed and rolled his head back. "Fine." He said. "That's only because I thought she was a bit familiar. Someone that I might know from school. That's all. Nothing erted or anything if that's what you're wondering." He defended himself.

"It better be that way. I didn't raise a erted son." Mrs. Jeon then looked over to the young lady and her mother. "Why don't we go introduce ourselves to her since she wasn't here earlier." She grabbed onto his arm without waiting for his answer and dragged him away.

As they got closer, he suddenly felt... Shy?... Anxious...? He wasn't sure why, but because of the familiarity of her presence, he wanted to see if the young lady in front of him was the petite assistant that he enjoyed pestering.

-

 

I don't know what's going on .....