Y♡UNG L♡VE .10 - crack

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

 

After the event that happened in the living room, Yana slowly crept back up to her bedroom to her brothers, only to be called by Mrs. Hong to go back down to eat dinner. Yana wasn't sure how to feel about Mina coming back due to the things that she did, but if her parents let Mina back in then she has no say in this.

Yana locked eyes with Mina but she only looked away. Mina didn't show any emotions on her face. She then excused herself to her old bedroom she stayed in before running away, saying that she's too emotional to eat right now with everybody.

The following morning, Yana decided to wake up a little later since it's the weekend and the event that she's going to attend with her parents isn't until later in the evening.

Yana woke up with a jolt as her door burst open and two little look-alikes came running in with excited smiles on their faces. "Nana!" They both shouted in unison.

Sighing, Yana rubbed her face as she sat up and leaned against the headboard. "Please don't call me Nana. That makes me feel like I'm a granny and not your older sister." She said with a straight-face.

"Exactly." Seo Eon said.

"Exactly what?"

"You're our older sister." Seo Jun filled in.

"And?" Yana asked with a raised brow.

"That means you're old!" They both shouted in unison then ran away laughing like it was the funniest joke ever....

Yana sighed and shook her head with a slight smile. "These kids."

Well, that woke her up. Therefore, she'll wash up and relax for a couple hours then get ready.

 

But of course, things don't go as planned when you have two pranksters in the house. By relaxing meant getting constantly pranked by her twin brothers....

"Here, Nana." Seo Eon handed her an egg, while holding onto one. "Take this egg."

Yana looked at him skeptically then towards Seo Jun who is also holding onto an egg. "Why....?"

"We are going to do an egg eating contest!" Seo Jun shouted. "Whoever finishes first is the winner!"

"But!" Seo Eon held up his small hand, "We have to crack our eggs on our opponents head, not our own!"

"Seo Eon, Seo Jun! Are you two pranking me again?" Yana asked, frowning at them.

"No." The mischievous twins answered her with a sly smile.

"Yeah, I'm going to pass on this..." She handed the egg back to them. "I don't feel like eating raw eggs right now..."

"What a party pooper." Seo Eon pouted.

Seo Jun nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, we barely get to see you now that you're back in college and we only want to bond with you but you're pushing us away. How sad."

"Right. And she doesn't trust us either..." Seo Eon sighed, eyes looking down sadly.

Yana gasped. "I am not pushing you two away! How can I ever do that to my own little boogers!?" She exclaimed, pulling the two sulking boys in for a hug. "I will never push you guys away. Okay? It's just that you two are a little too extreme on your pranks. I just want a little break, is that okay?" She smiled at them.

Sighing, Seo Jun pulled away from the hug and nodded his head. "I guess so. If you want a break then we'll let you take one."

"We'll go prank Mr. Hong then." Seo Eon said, also breaking away from the hug.

Yana only looked at them one to another. "Now boys, I'm pretty sure Mr. Hong would like a break too!" She said, but got ignored.

"Yeah! And then we'll tell him that Nana told us to prank him!" Seo Jun added. "Let's go!" And off they went...

"What?! No!" Yana shouted, trying to grab onto them but they were too quick and slipped right through her fingers. "Come back here!"

 

The mischievous twins laughed hysterically and ran away to go find Mr. Hong. Thinking that it was too much work to chase them two, Yana decided to just sit back and if Mr. Hong ever showed up with a raw egg on him then she'll have to explain herself.

Yana's phone beeped and she took it out to check the message. Who else could it be if it's none other than her Bella-friend?

'You still alive?' She asked.

'Barely.'

'Wow. I'm surprised you texted me back this fast.

You usually take a long time to reply back when

You're at home. I see you have survived the twins'

pranks. '

'Haah. That's because I convinced them. But poor

Mr. Hong is being targeted right now.'

'How dare you sacrifice Mr. Hong. I'm sure he's

Been getting pranked on everyday without you

There.'

Before she could reply back, she heard Mr. Hong's voice resonated throughout the house. "Oh goodness." She said then went to go look for the twins and Mr. Hong.

 

When she got downstairs, she saw a cracked egg on Mr. Hong's head. "Mr. Hong! Are you okay?!" Yana quickly grabbed a kitchen towel and helped the older man clean up.

Mr. Hong chuckled, as he also cleaned himself up. "I'm okay! Looks like the twins got me again."

Seo Eon and Seo Jun poked their heads out from behind the kitchen island and started snickering.

"Twins, are you two pranking Mr. Hong again?" Hwi Jae asked as he stepped inside the house along with his wife.

Mrs. Hong then quickly came out of her hiding spot from the twins and went to help Jung Won carry the shopping bags filled with clothes.

"It would have been Nana if she didn't refuse us!" Seo Jun shouted.

"Yeah! Nana is a meany! Only Mr. and Mrs. Hong play with us!" Seo Eon added.

"Sorry Mr. Hong." Yana apologized, still helping him clean.

"That's alright, dear. Having these two little pranksters around keeps me more alive I guess." He chuckled then gave the twins a joking glare. "I'll get you two next time."

"We'd like to see you try Mr. Hong!" The boys shouted.

"Alright, alright! Boys, leave Mr. Hong alone. He's feeling unwell today, that's why I had him stay home while your mom and I went shopping." Hwi Jae frowned at the twins. "I didn't expect you two to prank him."

"That's alright. I needed something to brighten my day today." Hr. Hong sighed. "Mr. Lee, if you don't mind, I would like to rest for a while before taking you to the event tonight."

Hwi Jae nodded his head. "Yes, please do go rest. The event is not until much later so rest well."

"Thank you, sir." Mr. Hong bowed, then left to go to his bedroom.

 

"Mrs. Hong, these bags are for you and Mina." Jung Won handed her two bags of clothes. "I saw them and thought of you two so I got them."

"Oh my. You didn't have to madam. Mina and I have enough clothes already. You shouldn't waste your money on us like this."

"It's not a waste of money if I'm buying for my family." She smiled at Mrs. Hong. "How many times do I have to tell you? This is nothing at all. Now take it."

Mrs. Hong smiled brightly and bowed. "Thank you madam. I'll bring it to the room then."

As the older lady left, Jung Won looked at her daughter. "How are you doing, dear? I also got you something too. Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything specific? I'll have Mrs. Hong go buy it for you. Oh yeah, have you tried on the dress? Does it fit well? If not, I'll-"

"Mom!" Yana stopped her. "I'm doing good. I'm not hungry yet and no, I haven't tried on the dress yet, but I'm sure it'll fit perfectly."

Hwi Jae started chuckling. "Your mom is always paranoid like that. She knows well that it's not your first time living at the dorms, but she keeps on worrying."

"That's because I'm not there! I'm worried about my daughter! What if things happen and I'm not there for her?!"

"Mom!" Yana intercepted, hugging her mom. "I'm doing fine. I will be okay! Please don't worry too much or you'll get old faster! See? I can already see white hair growing!" She teased.

Jung Won gasped while Hwi Jae started laughing. "I do not!" Jung Won then grabbed her loose hair and started checking through them.

"Okay, ladies. You two should go get ready. I know it's not close to the time yet, but I also know how you ladies take a long time to get ready." He pushed them gently to their rooms.

"Yeah yeah... Come on, dear." Jung Won hooked arms with Yana and headed upstairs.

 

Yana and her family arrived at the building together. Once they're inside, Yana excused herself to use the restroom, saying she'll meet them downstairs where the actual event is being held. Dressed in a beautiful gown, Yana slowly descended down the long stairway leading to the main event.

Yana slowly and most definitely not trying to make it seem like she is Cinderella going to a ball, tries to go down the stairs as carefully as she can due to her 5 inch heels that her feet are stuffed in. Not that she doesn't wear heels often but a girl has to look good no matter what. Any who, Yana's eyes overlooked all the well dressed business men and women on the floor, when suddenly her eyes met with someone she least expected to see.

Especially at an event that her father's hosting.

-

 

Yana's dress .

Yana's dress