Y♡UNG L♡VE .7 - i see RED

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

 

"Where are we meeting?" Yana asked Bella through the phone.

"Let's meet at Panda's Café at the mall." Bella replied. "You should've let me wait for you so we can leave together."

"That's fine. I didn't want you to wait an hour for me. I'll call you once I get there!" Yana said through the phone.

Bella and Yana planned to hangout together early on, but Yana stayed back to clean her bathroom. Apparently, her roommate fell sick and vomited all over the shared bathroom floor that morning. Yana couldn't just leave the mess there and wait for someone to clean it.

Just as she finished, she stepped out in a blue two piece skirt outfit, white flats, and hair in a high bun. Yana walked a couple blocks down towards the bus stop while humming to herself.

 

Looking around her surroundings, Yana was reminded of the blind date with Won Bin. This was the street that she crossed when she ran away from him. She rolled her eyes and scoffed, still irritated at the man. "Thank God he's out of the country right now." She said to herself.

Yana then turned to look at one of the buildings, where she hid and planned to do a sneak attack on Won Bin, but totally got a different guy instead. She smiled slightly as she reminisced about that time with him under the table.

"Cookie Man..." Yana sighed, tapping her pointer fingers together. "Why can't I remember your face, huh?" She frowned with a slight pout.

 

 

"Jong Suk, don't wait for me. I want to walk around a little bit after I get my cookies. Once I'm done I'll call you." Jungkook said to his driver.

"Yes sir." Jong Suk nodded then left the young man. Jungkook then started to walk around until he saw Yana. After thinking for a few seconds on whether or not he should follow her, his feet were already walking towards her. Jungkook made sure to not be exactly behind her nor make her notice him. He just wanted to know where she was heading to... Creep much...

They ended up at the bus stop down the street . Yana sat down on the bench while Jungkook stood a few feet behind her and she waited for the bus.

 

Soon enough, the bus came by and stopped in front of them. Yana then fixed her purse strap onto her shoulder. Huffing, she pushed herself up, but before she could step towards the bus, she felt a tug on her skirt from behind with the sound of a piece of cloth ripping; a cool breeze going through her skirt. Her eyes widened and she froze on the spot.

Jungkook on the other hand, widened his eyes at the unexpected view in front of him. Yana immediately sat back down on the bench and straightened her skirt. Holding onto it tightly, she cursed at herself for not being careful enough.

Apparently her skirt got caught onto a dented metal on the bench. And because she was busy thinking about Cookie Man, she didn't bother to check the seat properly.

As she turned to look around her surroundings, her eyes caught onto Jungkook's equally shocked ones. Jungkook was the one standing behind her, so she automatically assumed that he must have seen something. "You!" Yana shouted.

Jungkook raised his hands and shook his head. "I didn't see anything." He lied. He did see something.

"Oh shiiiit....." Yana cursed under her breath. She tightly held onto her skirt, making sure that no wind would blow it and her accidentally flashing people on the street. Yana immediately took out her phone from her purse and dialed Bella.

 

After two rings, she picked up. "Hey are you here already? Want me to come to you?" He asked.

Yana sighed as she tucked her skirt under her tightly. "Bella, you might have to wait a little longer..."

"What? Why's that?"

"Well, something really embarrassing happened..." Yana whined.

"Yana, what happened? Should I come get you? I'll come right now." Bella said, getting ready to leave.

Yana rubbed her face with her free hand. "You would not believe what happened!" Yana suddenly exclaimed. "I got to the bus stop and sat down on the freaking bench and waited for the bus! When the bus got here, I was about to get up and go BUT NOOO," She then turned to look at Jungkook who is currently on the phone right now while still looking at her with those huge shocked eyes. "This stupid 'bench' just happen to have a dent on it and my skirt got caught and ripped! Bella! What am I supposed to do now!?" She started whimpering.

"Are you serious? Just stay there! I'm on my way! Don't move or people will see your undie!" Bella said, then hung up.

 

Yana set down her phone then held onto her skirt again with a dejected sigh. "Why me?" She whined.

The people with them at the bus stop alighted the bus already except them. The bus driver looked at the two. "Are you two getting on?" He asked.

Yana gave him a small smile and shook her head. "N-no. I won't be getting on." She said.

"Me too." Jungkook said behind her then walked away.

The bus driver nodded at them and closed the door then drove off.

 

Yana looked at Jungkook's retrieving back and scoffed. "Wow, seriously? I can't believe this!" Annoyed that she wasn't careful enough... and maybe at the freshman too.... For not helping..? She then turned to face forward with a scowl on her face. "Bella, hurry up please!"

Not too long after the freshman came back with a bag in his hands. Yana looked at him from top to bottom then ignored him and faced the busy street in front of her.

"Stand up." Jungkook said.

Yana frowned and looked at him again. "Are you crazy!? How can I when my skirt is torn!?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes then went in front of her and knelt down on one knee. "Here."

Yana kept frowning as she sat back. "What are you doing?"

"Let me." The freshman then took out a big button up shirt from the bag. He ed all of the buttons then opened the shirt.

"Freshman, what are you doing?" Yana asked again.

"Do you want people to question you why you look like you're constipated?" He asked, making her scowl at him. "Because that's how you look right now."

"That's my business!" Yana retorted. "And what are you doing with that?" She asked, referring to the XXXL shirt he's holding.

 

Without answering her, he motioned for her to move her arms. Just as she did so, he gently and carefully put the shirt around her waist and tied the sleeves together in front. That meant that he had to close in on her, kind of like hugging. "There." He flashed a smile at her.

Yana felt awkward with the closeness so she stood up, making Jungkook fall backwards. "Augh! What was that for?!" He shouted as he stood up and dusted himself. "At least you should thank me for actually helping you!"

Yana shrugged her shoulders and looked away. "Sure. Thanks." She mumbled.

Jungkook scoffed. "Huh. If I wasn't your friend then I wouldn't even help you."

"Okay, now that you helped me, you can go away now." She said as she tightened the shirt around her.

"You really think that I will just walk away while you're half like that?! What if someone harasses you?!" Jungkook exclaimed, putting his hands on his hips. "Nu-uh. Not gonna happen! I'll walk you back to your dormitory then I'll leave!"

Yana furrowed her brows at him. "What half !? My skirt is torn only a little bit!"

"Only a little bit? That's not what I saw-" Jungkook stopped himself by biting his bottom lip. "Crap...." He silently cursed at himself.

Yana looked at him sternly. "I thought you said you didn't see anything, freshman?" She crossed her arms and slowly walked towards him.

"Umm..." Jungkook looked elsewhere except her. "I... I was only... guessing... Yeah, I didn't see anything at all! I only guessed how big the tear was by the sound of it ripping..... Yeah." He nodded confidently then looked straight at her. "So, where's my 'thank you'?" He asked with a smile.

Yana rolled her eyes. "I thought I said that already."

"Yeah, only for the shirt. You didn't thank me for helping you."

"What?" Yana was exhausted... Her brain was about to blow up because of this freshman. "You know what. I'm leaving. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SHIRT AND FOR HELPING ME!" She said a bit loudly, emphasizing her thanks. "BYE!" Yana stomped her feet and headed back towards the dormitory to change.

 

"Oh My God!" Jungkook shouted. "Your underwear is sticking out!"

Yana gasped as she immediately squatted down while pulling the XXXL shirt down to cover her up. "What?! You! Come help cover me!"

The look on Yana's face was hilarious. Jungkook couldn't help it but let out a cry of laughter. It took a moment for Yana to understand why he was laughing like an ar-tard. She closed her eyes as she took in a deep breath, calming her heart down.

"That- that was hilarious!" Jungkook said in between his laughs. It has been a while since he's laughed like that. He wiped his eyes that were full of tears. "Oh my god, you should've seen yourself!"

Yana took in several deep breaths then slowly stood up. She walked up to the laughing freshman and crossed her arms. "Was it really that funny?" She asked with a straight face.

Jungkook, still laughing, nodded his head as he held onto his stomach. "Hell yeah!" He exclaimed.

Yana then faked a laugh along with him. "Oh really? Haha haha." She stopped her fake laugh then held on to her purse and started hitting the freshman. "It was that funny huh?!"

"Ow! Ow-ow-ow! I'm sorry! Stop!" Jungkook cried, blocking her hits with his arms. "Yana, you're hurting me!" Yeah, sure. Not one bit.

"Is that so?!" Yana stopped, trying to catch her breath. "Now we're even! I'm out of here!" Yana hmphed, walking away from the smiling freshman.

"Let me walk you back!" He jogged up to walk right behind her, in case her RED underwear was showing to the world...

 

Yana couldn't help but hold onto the shirt tightly, her head constantly turning left and right.

"Don't worry. No one will see... I'm right here." The freshman said, making sure to go the same pace as her, though it's killing him. He's not used to walking this slow.

Yana turned to look at him, only to see him already looking at her. "I'm right here." He repeated.

Yana didn't say anything as she just nodded her head and continued walking forward.

Slowly, but surely, they both reached the dormitory.

"Alright! This is your stop!" Jungkook smiled at her.

Yana heaved a sigh and turned to face him, but didn't look him in the eyes. "Thanks..." She mumbled quietly then quickly walked inside the building.

"Bye friend!" He shouted after her while waving with a huge smile etched on his face.

 

-