Y♡UNG L♡VE .13 - liar

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

"Yana! Can you please lie to Jungkook that you'll be coming to my birthday party this weekend?" Lisa ran up to her older cousin.

Yana frowned in confusion. "Why do you need me to lie?"

"Because he said that he'll go if only you go!" Lisa whined as she dropped her shoulders.

"If he says no already then maybe he doesn't want to go, Lisa..."

"But I really really really want him to go!"

Yana sighed. "Lisa, you can't always have things go your way. You shouldn't force people to go if they don't want to. You wouldn't want people to do that to you too, would you?"

"B-But...." Lisa started crying. "I only want to have friends.... Is it wrong to make friends?"

"There's nothing wrong. But what you're doing is wrong."

"Please?" Lisa whined. "Oh, you're also invited, if you want to come. I already invited Bella and Taehyung but also they said they'll go only if you go."

Yana sighed. "Lisa..."

 

Yana felt bad lying to the freshman, but as long as Lisa gets off her back about this then she must do this. Of course she declined the invitation, not because she didn't want to go, but because her parents were going to a business dinner party that very same day and they wanted to bring her along as well.

Throughout those remaining days before the birthday party, Jungkook has been pestering the older girl, obviously about their "date".

Of course Yana has to keep up with her lie. She's been giving him the same answer every time the freshman asks her if she was going forreal or not.

 

"But Miss Student-Teacher."

"What."

"I'll need your number so I'll know where to find you. Lisa said that her mansion is so huge that you can easily get lost." The freshman said, right after class on Friday.

"No you don't." Yana shook her head. "I'll come find you instead. You're so tall that it's hard to miss -you... from my point of view." She quickly added, seeing a frown on his face, then smiled widely.

"Huh..." Jungkook rolled his eyes at her. "I guess... if you say so..."

 

That Friday night, Yana received a call from her parents.

"Dear, you don't need to come with us to the party anymore." Jung Won said.

Yana smiled, relieved that she didn't have to go to some business party. "Oh, why is that?"

"Apparently, it's only meant for the older people this time round. No children allowed to tag along."

Yana patted her chest. 'Yes!' She can now relax and don't need to do a last minute packing and sleep in tomorrow.

WELL - that's if her younger cousin didn't call her early in the morning every 2 hours up until 6 in the evening, when the party had started, asking whether or not the freshman will be going or not.

"The party has already started! Are you sure!?! Are you positive that he's coming? Why don't you call him to confirm it?!"

Sighing, Yana rubbed her tired face. "Lisa, for the 100th time it is already. YES. I am sure he is going. And no I won't call him."

"Why is that? Yana! What if he doesn't come?!"

"Because I don't have his number..."

"WHAT?! Why didn't you exchange numbers so that if you didn't call to ask him then you can give me his number and I can call him!!!!!"

"Girl. You need to calm down. I am positive he is going. I already made sure of that."

"And how did you do that?"

 

 

"I can't believe Yana did me dirty." Bella frowned, squeezing her phone tightly.

"What? What did she do to you?" Taehyung asked, watching his crush choking her phone to death.

Taking a deep breath, she looked at the taller guy in front of her. "She used me. That's what she did."

Taehyung scrunched his brows. "Huh? I don't understand."

Bella rolled her eyes at him. "Apparently she lured us-" She pointed to herself and Taehyung then to Jungkook, who's looking like a parent searching for their missing child in a crowded place. The way he did it was pretty funny, because instead of standing up tall while searching, he crouched down slightly, searching for the petite girl. "-to this party that she said she was going to come but didn't. How dare she." Bella grumbled.

"Uhh, well she must be busy with something else." Taehyung said, trying to calm her down.

Bella scoffed. "What busy? Her parents canceled their plans for today. Other than that, she has nothing to do. She told me just now." Showing Yana's text to him that read 'I'M FREE TONGIHT. MOVIE NIGHT AFTER THE PARTY?'.

"Oh...."

Sighing, Bella looked down to her phone again. "I think I know why she didn't want to come."

"And that is?"

Bella pointed her chin to Lisa then to Jungkook. "That."

Taehyung's mouth hung open. "She likes him?" He gasped.

Bella frowned at him. "Wasn't it obvious the way she acts when she's around him?"

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Well, my lady, I don't pay attention to any other females except for my mother and my love." He said, winking at her. "So of course, it came to my surprise that Lisa likes Jungkook. Like, I mean, come on! He doesn't even know how to flirt! Why would she like him?"

Bella rolled her eyes. "Well, all I know is that once I get my revenge then I'm dipping out of here."

"You're leaving me?"

"You're more than welcome to tag along... if you want..." Bella said, looking away from him.

Taehyung smiled widely at her. "Well then my lady, let's finish our job then get out of here!"

 

 

The tall freshman frowned with a pout as he couldn't find the petite lady that had asked him to come to this party. Heaving a sigh, he finally walked up to Lisa. "Hey Lisa."

Lisa smiled at him. 'Finally!' "Yes, Jungkook?"

"Where's Yana? I've been looking for her for an hour now." Jungkook asked as he kept his eyes out on the crowd.

Lisa bit her lips and gulped nervously. "Uh... She just texted me saying that she can't come."

"She can't come? Did she say why?" He looked at her with a slight frown.

"Last minute plans with her family..." The younger girl didn't exactly lie. Yana never updated her ever since she told her that she has plans with her family.

Jungkook furrowed his brows and crossed his arms across his chest. "Huh. I see... That little liar." He said those last words in a hushed voice.

"Y-yeah... but you can hang out with me... and there's Taehyung and Bella as well!" Lisa pointed to the duo standing at a corner.

Jungkook smiled tightly at her. "Wait one moment. I'm gonna go talk to them for a bit."

Lisa nodded her head. "Oh..okay..."

 

Jungkook strutted his way towards his friend and Yana's friend, also petite like her.

"Ahoy mate!" Taehyung greeted him. "Where have you been? I was waiting for you with my lady here."

Ignoring him, Jungkook looked at Bella. "Bella, do you know where Yana is? She said she was coming but I didn't see her anywhere. Is she running late or something?" He asked.

Before she could answer him, her phone beeped, indicating that she had received a text message. Bella opened it to read it. Trying to hide her evil smile, instead of telling him, she showed him her phone screen.

Jungkook read the message and scoffed in disbelief. "Really?"

"I know the feeling really well, freshman. How dare she, right?" Bella said, putting her phone away. "I'm going to find her right now and shove my foot down . But I feel like you should be the one to do that first! I'll send you her location and once you're there, run her over with your bike!"

"Huh. That girl." Jungkook then stood up straight. "It's okay. I'll take care of that myself. Thank you very much, Bella."

"Anytime my brother." She winked at him.

"Wait a minute." Taehyung raised both his hands up. "You called him brother. Does that make me your husband then?" He asked sheepishly.

Bella rolled her eyes at him while Jungkook did the same then walked to the birthday girl.

"That's our que." Bella said as she dragged Taehyung after her. They both left the party without saying goodbye to anyone. That's kind of rude but hey, at least they said Happy Birthday to the twins!

 

"Lisa. I've been here for a while now. It's my time to go. Thanks for inviting me and happy birthday to you and Mona." Jungkook bade farewell with a slight smile as he patted Lisa's shoulder then left before she could say anything.

"Wait!" She shouted after him, but he was already out the door. Lisa pouted as her shoulders slumped down.

 

 

Due to the heat that was radiating from him, he immediately went to where the petite girl was at the moment. The message that Bella showed him was a picture of Yana eating happily at a night market, stating 'I'M FILLING MYSELF FIRST! SEE YOU LATER!'. Taking deep breaths, he tried to calm himself down. After a few breathing sessions, he put on his helmet and started his motorcycle, all ready to go to his petite lady friend.

Once he's at the market, he slowly looks around, trying to look for her clad in a dark green dress.

As soon as he saw her, he walked towards her in anger with big strides. "Last minute family plans huh?" Jungkook asked sarcastically, standing behind her with his hands on his hips.

Startled, Yana turned around and widened her eyes. "Freshman! What are you doing here? Why aren't you at the party?"

"Hm. I can ask you the same thing! Where's your family? Lisa told me that you had plans with them." Jungkook crossed his arms and looked right and left for her family.

"Uhh.... They canceled at the last minute..." Yana said, truthfully, but it came out sounding like a lie instead. She then cleared and copied his gesture. "You didn't answer my question! Why are you not at the party?"

"I was there. A certain someone said that she'll be there as well but I guess not 'cause she's too busy eating with her 'family'!" He said as he quoted family. "I asked Bella and she said you're free all day today because your parents canceled your guys' plans. Why did you lie to me?" He frowned at her.

Yana looked elsewhere other than him as she got caught and shrugged her shoulders. "I didn't lie to you..." She said in a low voice.

"Oh really?" He retorted with a raised brow.

 

 

After a few moments of avoiding his eyes, Yana let out a sigh and frowned. "Fine. I did! Just part of it though!"

Jungkook gasped and pointed at her accusingly. "Why did you do that?"

Yana scratched her head and scrunched her face. "Will you just leave me alone? I never wanted to go in the first place!"

"Then why'd you lie to me that you'll be going?" He asked.

"B-cause... you looked like you wanted to go...?" She stuttered. "Besides, Taehyung and Bella were there! You could've just hung out with them!"

"But did I say that I wanted to go?" He asked. "I thought I made it clear that I'll go if you go. You said you were, but you didn't! And plus, they already dipped once Bella showed me your message!"

"That Bella..." She said under her breath. She then cleared "... But then you looked like you wanted to go though.." Yana said, almost whimpering at his intense look he was giving her.

"But I never said it!" He said sternly.

 

Yana grunted as she gave up. "Okay! I'm sorry I lied! Okay?" She shouted, startling passer byers. "I admit that I lied! Are you happy now? Can you stop asking me questions!?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes down on her and bit his lower lip, satisfied that she apologized. "Fine. I'll stop asking you questions, but I'm not happy."

"Why?" Yana asked.

"Because I didn't get the answer that I wanted. Therefore you'll be treating me to food tonight." He said, raising a brow at her along with a smirk.

"W-what?!"

Ten minutes later, Yana found herself standing beside Jungkook as the latter happily ate his food without a care. Yana heaved a sigh and looked around them, regretting coming out tonight.

-