Y♡UNG L♡VE .3 - Let's Jump(KICK)!

Y♡UNG L♡VE

 

 

After the little incident with the freshman, Yana started to despise him. Every time they both accidentally lock eyes, he'll either wink, blow a kiss towards her or smile at her, or all of the above just to see her annoyed face. Yana eventually found out his name. Jeon Jungkook. Freshy.

Why isn't this weirdo remembering him? But all Jungkook knows is that he was enjoying the outcome of her reactions.

He will eventually try to talk to her and apologize but he wasn't able to because it seems like she's always avoiding him, in which she is.

 

As her third class ended, Yana stepped out and dialed her friend's number. "Bella! Where are you right now?"

"In the library. I'll meet you in the lobby. I'm almost done here." She replied.

"Sounds good. Hurry up, I'm hungry!" Yana hung up the phone and proceeded down the stairs towards the opened lobby at the front of the school. As Yana got to the lobby, she went to sit down on one of the empty couches and started playing games on her phone while waiting for Bella.

On the other side of the building, two individuals ended class as well and decided to go out for lunch.

"Yah, Jungkook. Where do you want to go eat?" Taehyung asked the younger guy.

"What's good around here?" Jungkook asked.

"A lot of stuff." Taehyung smiled at him. His eyes then casted over to a girl a few feet away from them, making his smile widen.

Seeing this, Jungkook followed his eyes and raised his brows. "You know her?" He asked.

"Yes and very well." Taehyung answered without looking at him. He ushered them to follow the girl that's currently going down the stairs and once they're behind her, Taehyung poked her shoulder with his finger. "Bella Choi. Long time no see."

The girl, Bella, turned her head and frowned immediately. "Kim." She said, "Why are you here?"

Taehyung scoffed. "What kind of question is that? I came here to study of course!" He then showed her a flirty smile. "I missed you." He winked.

 

Bella rolled her eyes and ignored him, faced forward and continued going down the stairs. Once they were on flat ground, Taehyung wanted to talk more but Bella already told him to shut it. Taken aback, Taehyung put his hand on his chest and gasped. "That's not nice."

Bella rolled her eyes and stomped away. "Ah!" Bella had tripped on her own feet and scraped her knees, making both Taehyung and Jungkook run to her aid. "Really? In front of them?!?!" She yelled at herself.

"Bella! Are you okay?!" Taehyung worriedly and carefully held her up by her arm while Jungkook did the same on the other side. "Oh boy, your knees are skinned pretty badly." Taehyung scrunched his face. He then bent down to inspect it while Jungkook was still holding onto her, making sure she didn't fall again.

As Taehyung lifted his hands to lightly dust off the dirt, Bella screamed. "No! Don't touch me!" She scooted back, making Jungkook imitate her. "It hurts!" She tried to swat Taehyung's hands away.

"But I need to make sure it's clean!" Taehyung tightly grabbed onto her legs. "Do you want your knees to get infected?!" He then proceeded to wrap one arm behind her legs to 'lock' her in place and gently dusted Bella's knees with his free hand.

"Kim Taehyung! What are you doing?!" She shouted, all the while trying to push him away but can't because Jungkook was still holding her, like.

"I'm helping you! My girl should never have scars on her body!" He retorted, making Jungkook raise his brows in shock.... Or surprise...? Both?

"Are you crazy! Who's your girl?!" Bella screamed at him then knuckled his head.

Taehyung hissed. "Just stay still!"

 

 

From afar, their little operation 'help-the-young-lady' can be misleading due to the positions both young men were at. Taehyung kneeling on the ground with one arm around the young lady's legs and Jungkook standing beside her, still holding onto her upper arms.

As Yana raised her head to check if her friend was near, her eyes widened at what was happening in front of her. Without thinking twice, she tightened her phone in her hand and ran at full speed towards her friend and those two dimwits that are currently holding her.

Once she got close enough, she jumped-kicked the dude kneeling on the floor's side, making him yelp and roll twice. "What the hell!?" He shouted.

Yana then turned to the other guy and without looking at him clearly, threw a punch towards his face, making him jerk his head back. He let go of Bella and squatted down, hissing. "Faaawwk!"

"Bella!" She ran up to her friend and held onto her firmly. "Are you okay?! Did those erts do anything to you?!" Yana asked in full panic.

Bella, waking up from her little shock, shook her head furiously. "N-no! They didn't anything to me-"

"Oh thank goodness!" Yana sighed. "They're so dead if they did!" Yana pulled Bella to the side and eyed the two s. "Aren't you two ashamed of yourselves?! Doing that to a young lady in broad daylight?! I should call the cops right now!" Yana held out her phone, about to dial when she was stopped by a hand grabbing her.

"What s?! We were only trying to help her!" Taehyung shouted, trying to take Yana's phone away from her.

Yana gasped and she slapped him in the face with her free hand. "You ert! Don't touch me! Bella, call the cops right now!"

Taehyung's face flew to the side and whimpered, letting go of Yana. "Yah, Jungkook! Help me!" He cried, holding onto this burning cheek.

Upon hearing the name, Yana looked towards the other guy and gasped again. "You!" She shouted and pointed her finger at him. Jungkook raised his hands up. "Freshman! How dare you and your erted friend harass my friend!?"

"W-we never did!" Jungkook stuttered and flushed at her accusation. "We were just helping her! Ask your friend!"

"Yeah! Ask her! Why would I harass my own girlfriend?!" Taehyung cried as he walked to his younger friend with a hand covering his red cheek. Jungkook stood up while gently rubbing his injured face.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Bella retorted with a frown on her face.

Ignoring her, Taehyung cheekily said, "Dear girlfriend, why don't you tell your crazy friend what happened?"

Yana looked at her friend with a raised brow and waited for her answer.

"Uh. I tripped and scraped my knees. They were only trying to help me..." She said in a low voice.

"See! See!" Taehyung pointed his finger at Yana. "Told you we are innocent! Like I said, why would I harass my girlfriend!" He whipped his head to the side as he humphed, making a sound that is a pitch higher than his normal talking voice.

Yana scrunched her face and turned to her friend. "You're dating a ert?"

"Taehyung, since when are you dating again?" Jungkook asked his friend.

"Ever since she kicked me in the crotch." Taehyung answered cheekily while wiggling his brows at Bella. "And I'm NOT a ert!" He glared at Yana.

Bella rolled her eyes and gagged.

Jungkook widened his eyes in surprise. "She's the one that kicked you in the crotch?"

Taehyung smirked and winked at Bella.

Yana frowned while giving him a disgusted look. "Wow, he really is a ert!" Yana said.

 

"Hey, watch what you're saying! Didn't your friend already tell you that we were only helping her!?" Jungkook shouted back, his face still pink from the punch earlier.

Yana cleared and shrugged her shoulders. "Even if you two were only helping... That doesn't mean that you had ill intentions!"

Both Taehyung and Jungkook frowned. Taehyung had a feeling that he would be hearing the same thing he heard years ago said by none other than Bella Choi.

"Because you held onto her when she refused help! If anyone passes by, which a lot has and didn't stop to help, they'll think that you two are taking advantage of a woman! Also, you two looked as if you both were going to do something unholy!" Yana pointed at them.

"Hey elementary." Jungkook pushed her hand away. "The truth is already told, why are you still accusing us? If you think helping one another is unholy, then your thinking is more unholy!"

"Freshman-" Yana started but got cut off.

"Yana." Bella pulled her back. "Leave it. Don't waste your time on these erts. Who knows, they might do something to us." She 'whispered' to Yana.

Jungkook and Taehyung rolled their eyes. "As if." They both said at the same time.

"Alright." Yana straightened up as she fixed her glasses. "I'll consider this as teaching you guys a lesson." She humphed and pulled Bella with her.

Jungkook hurriedly ran before Yana and blocked her. "After assaulting and accusing my friend and I, you think I will be letting you go easily?"

"Why? Unless you two were really doing it?" Yana sassily asked, tilting her head to the side.

Jungkook frowned and stepped forward, making the girls step back. "How many times do we have to tell you that we didn't harass your friend!?"

"Freshman! Don't come any closer!" Yana pointed at him.

"I will if you keep accusing us!" He took another step closer to them. "I will show you what real harassment is!" Jungkook raised his hands and held onto her shoulders firmly. "I will-"

Yana screamed and out of reflex, she swung her leg and kicked him in his precious area. "You erted psycho!" Yana pulled Bella and left them.

Jungkook fell onto his knees and groaned in pain. Taehyung gasped in shock as he immediately covered his own area, feeling and knowing well how painful it was to get that part hit.

 

 

"Sheesh! No wonder they're friends! They're both crazy!" Taehyung shouted after them. He then turned to his friend. "You okay down there?" Jungkook let out a long groan and shook his head. "Take a deep breath." Taehyung patted his back.

Jungkook raised his head and let out a heavy breath. "It hurts..." He whined.

"You had it coming." Taehyung shook his head. "Who told you to do that to her?"

"I was only trying to scare her."

Taehyung sighed as he shook his head and helped him up. "C'mon. Let's go."

 

 

-