Come back home (Miyeon×Soojin×Soyeon)

Gidle oneshots

 stood on her tiptoes attempting to reach the book on the top shelf. She grumbled propping her foot up on a lower shelf in an attempt to boost herself. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands on her waist and nearly fell out of surprise. "Ah! You could've warned me!" The woman standing behind her just chuckled and lifted her a few inches up. "Go on grab your book." Soyeon grabbed the book she wanted and tapped the woman's hand to say she wanted down. 

 

Once on the floor Soyeon straightened out her shirt. "Thank you. You should've warned me first you could've been anyone. I could've kicked you." The woman had a small grin as she tucked her blonde hair behind her ears. "Oh come on Soyeon. You know we never have customers on the weekend. We're just here as a formality." The small woman rolled her eyes. "Well that and Shuhua is out with her girlfriends." She pouted a bit crossing her arms. "Soojin gets back tomorrow right?" Miyeon leaned against the shelf looking down at the smaller woman. "We have to sleep early so we can wake up in time to get her. Which means no staying up watching one piece." She lightly tapped the smaller woman's nose. 

 

Soyeon huffed and opened the book she had grabbed. "So what did you need the flower book for?" Miyeon asked curiously watching her flip through pages filled with colorful illustrations of flowers. "Well I mean our girlfriend was gone for a month I missed her a lot I want to put together a bouquet for her." Miyeon pulled Soyeon to her so that the smaller woman's back rested against her stomach. She wrapped her arms securely around her waist and rested her head on her shoulder. "So a bouquet that says 'I love you and I missed you'? That shouldn't be to hard." She reached forward and turned the pages to a certain section. "Look here the pink camellia means longing. Red chrysanthemums are love and asters the pink ones. They are sensitivity and love. They will mesh well and she will love them." Soyeon smiled nodding approvingly as she turned to the older woman. She wrapped her arms around her neck and leaned in kissing her. After she pulled away she got to work putting together the perfect arrangement of flowers from the choices around their shop.

 

The next morning Miyeon and Soyeon arrived at the airport. They stood in the pickup area Soyeon holding the flowers while Miyeon held a sign with Soojin's name and plenty of hearts drawn on it. Soyeon stood on her tiptoes trying to see through the crowd. "I see her. She looks tired." Miyeon waved causing Soyeon to pout a bit as she couldn't see over everyone. "Where's Soyeon?" Soojin asked as a big man was in the way. Miyeon gently tugged Soyeon in front of her. "Stupid man getting in my way. I wanna see my girlfriend but noooo." Soyeon looked annoyed as she glared daggers at the man who knew nothing of his crimes. Soojin chuckled and pulled them both into a hug squishing Soyeon between Miyeon and herself. "I missed you two..." She mumbled closing her eyes and relaxing for what felt like the first time in forever. "We missed you too. Come on let me carry your bag we'll go home and get a nice bath going how's that sound?" Soojin nodded looking at them. "Will you please hold my hand. Both of you. I just.... A whole month. And with my parents nonetheless." She sighed.

 

When they got to the house Miyeon went to run a bath for the woman making the atmosphere as relaxing as possible. "So how was it? Other than you know..." Soojin rested her head on Soyeon's shoulder as she sat beside her. "Other than listening to my parents talk about how much they hate gay people? All the while I was missing my girlfriends wishing I could be squished between you two again. It was okay." Soyeon scoffed as an annoyed look came to her face. "What's with them? Are they so obsessed with who people love that they themselves can't stop talking about it?" Soojin took a hold of Soyeon's hand playing with her ring. "Auntie told Minnie she could bring her girlfriends so they had three out and proud women around at all times. And me the coward. But they don't know about me." Soyeon nudged her. "You're not a coward. You're just in a difficult situation. But luckily your girlfriends love you and understand. And deal with your horrible yearly family vacation where you're gone for a month." Soojin smiled as she looked at the smaller woman. "You know since I've finished school and we have a successful business now I don't need their money. Maybe it's finally time to tell them. That way you two can come with next time. And they won't be trying to set me up with random pool boys." She made a disgusted face. 

 

"Was he prettier than me?" Miyeon asked as she suddenly appeared behind the two women on the couch." Soojin crinkled her nose. "It's nearly impossible to be prettier than you. Both you and Soyeon." Miyeon pouted a bit. "That's not an answer..." Soojin laughed softly and pecked her hand. "No he was average at best. He had abs but so do you two so what's the point." Miyeon smiled satisfied with the answer. "Good to know." She leaned down kissing Soojin on the forehead. "You and Soyeon go enjoy your bath and I'll get dinner ordered." Miyeon offered placing a hand on each woman's head letting her fingers drag through their hair. "You don't want to come with?" Soyeon asked confused. Miyeon chuckled. "You know how much I would love to but someone needs to get dinner sorted."

 

After a bit of convincing Soyeon and Soojin laid across from each other in the bath soaking in the warm water. "I see you two had some fun while I was gone." Soojin wiggled her eyebrows as she noticed the light bruises on Soyeon's body. "Well you know how Miyeon is." Soyeon blushed a bit. "Insatiable especially when she's missing us. Last time you went out of town even just for the weekend I swear she kept me pinned to the bed for hours." Soyeon bit her lip a bit imagining it. "Sounds like my kind of party." Soojin rolled her eyes playfully as she splashed the smaller woman just a bit. "Maybe later we can pin you to the bed." Soyeon's eyes widened. "Jin-ah we all know you're the one who will end up under me." Soojin chuckled. "Uh-huh. Should I remind you that every time we even make out you turn into putty." Soyeon crossed her arms. "It's just cause you're so hot okay! You make my heart go crazy!" Soojin chuckled softly a satisfied smile stretching across her face. "Good it's my job." Soyeon splashed her. 

 

There was a light knock on the door and Miyeon peaked in. "Dinner will be here in thirty minutes." She walked to them sitting on the side of the tub. "Get in with us. We have enough time." Miyeon shook her head. "I don't want to lose track of time and have to run out in a towel like last time." Soojin made a grumpy face "That pizza guy was a little to happy to see you." She rolled her eyes. Before leaning up and slowly ing the woman's shirt. "In now." Miyeon called out to her phone setting a twenty minute timer before obliging and getting in. The three spent the rest of the night relaxing eating cuddling and most important of all enjoying each other's presence.

 

Note: This one took me so long cause I spent days writing this big long 5000 word page and I realized I had no clue how to end it and it had sort of gone off the rails. So I scraped it and started over. Maybe I can organize and reuse the other but for now this is what we've got. Sorry.