Studying (Miyeon×Minnie×Yuqi)

Gidle oneshots

Yuqi and Minnie say on either side of Miyeon. "Honey it's okay to struggle a bit maybe you should take a break." Minnie gently rubbed her back. "This isn't a bit if it weren't for you two I wouldn't even be able to do one question..." Miyeon looked frustrated. She loved Minnie and Yuqi so very much. She would do anything for the two women. That's why she decided to take a Mandarin course to try to communicate better with Yuqi's parents. Minnie had made it look easy learning the language. But now trying for herself she understood that her girlfriends must truly be geniuses. "I'm hopeless... Maybe it's not to late to switch courses?" Yuqi pouted. "You're not hopeless. You just need help" Minnie rested her head on the older womans shoulder. "Our Woogie is right. It took me forever to learn. And a trip to China where I didn't understand anything helped. No better teacher than necessity right?" Miyeon pouted and looked down. "Yeah but you already made her parents like you. I'm just their daughters dumb girlfriend..." She looked down. 

 

Yuqi's brows furrowed as she looked upset. "Hey! No don't say that please. You're not dumb." She crossed her arms. Miyeon looked up at the two women frustrated. "You two are practically geniuses and here I am barely able to say hello." Minnie pulled Miyeon's chair out and knelt in front of her taking her hands. "I want you to look at me and listen to me." Miyeon looked at her letting the younger woman see the frustrated tears gathering in her eyes. "Yes we're better at school stuff. Yes we learned a new language. But you have your talents too. Neither of us can draw. And you play piano beautifully. You may not be the best at book stuff but you're way more emotionally intelligent than anyone I know. You can tell exactly what anyone needs at any time." Minnie gently ran her thumbs across the back of her hands looking up at Yuqi. "I think we can take a break and go cuddle. What do you think?" Yuqi smiled and nodded. "That sounds great. Our Miyeonnie needs some cheering up!" The youngest girl offered her hands to the two to help them up. "Come on old ladies let's go!" 

 

Miyeon and Minnie shared a look before Minnie stood up pulling Yuqi in front of her hugging her from behind. She lightly kissed her shoulder with a smile. "Woogie." She used her cute voice as she tightened her grip on the girl keeping her arms to her side. Miyeon stood up bringing her hands up to the younger Chinese girls face. "You know we don't like it when you call us old. It's not very nice." Yuqi began to protest as she knew where this was going but she was cut off as the older woman pressed her lips against her own. As she pulled back she let her fingers dance across the girls neck. Yuqi began to squirm as Miyeon tickled her. She was helpless to resist as Minnie held her close whispering in her ear. "Say it Woogie..." Yuqi shook her head laughing helplessly. "I-I won't!" Miyeon continued her attack even as the younger girl thrashed. "Fine! You win!" Minnie hummed in her ear. "Say it Woogie." Yuqi closed her eyes. "I'm such a little brat who deserves to be punished!" Miyeon halted her actions as the final word left . Yuqi leaned her head back on Minnie's shoulder panting softly. "Meanies..." She mumbled with a pout. Miyeon chuckled softly leaning in and pecking Yuqi on the lips. Minnie adjusted and carried Yuqi in her arms bridal style. "Let's go." 

 

Soon enough the three laid in bed changed into pajamas as their limbs tangled together. "I love you two so much..." Miyeon spoke quietly as she closed her eyes. "We love you too." Minnie replied looking at the older woman. "And we're here to help you any time you want or need us. Especially since you're taking your time to learn my language." Miyeon blushed a bit leaning into Yuqi's side. "When are you two gonna learn Thai?" Minnie asked jokingly. "I know all I need to know! So-wah-de-kah!" Miyeon said as she stuck her tongue out at Minnie. The taller girl pulled Miyeon close and caught her tounge between her teeth gently. Miyeons face turned bright red and Yuqi scrambled for her phone to take a picture. As Minnie was sure Yuqi got the shot she pulled away tugging Miyeons tongue just a bit before letting go. "That's what happens when you're naughty and stick your tongue out at people." She gently caressed the older womans head and pecked her lips. "But that's okay cause now both of my babies are all hot and bothered." She smirked at the woman before turning to Yuqi. "Can I see the picture please?" Yuqi turned her phone screen twords her showing her new screensaver. Miyeon could be seen wide eyed with her cheeks dusted a dark red color I'm the picture. "I see why you look so ." Minnie pulled the Chinese girl in by the collar of her shirt til their lips were separated by mere centimeters. "Now it's Miyeon's turn for a show." She captured the younger girls lips kissing her carefully nibbling on her lower lip. "..." Miyeon mumbled watching the two. Minnie broke the kiss sitting up and looking down at the two women. "My turn?" Miyeon nodded eagerly as she pulled Yuqi closer to herself immediately locking their lips in a rushed kiss.Minnie waited til they pulled away to breath before she spoke. "Now since you're in the mood... How do you say..." She tapped her chin thinking. "I love you in Mandarin?" She smiled sweetly as she saw the confusion on Miyeons face. "i-i don't know... Minnie can we-" She was cut off with a single finger pressed against her lips. "No kisses or touching unless you answer a question right." The oldest whined softly as a pout grew on her lips but she gave in knowing the woman meant business. "Wo ai ni?" Miyeon said uncertain. Yuqi had said it plenty of times to her and Minnie. "Very good my love. You've earned a kiss." She leaned in pecking her lips a few times before pulling back gesturing for Yuqi to do the same. "Now for a harder one but don't worry your prizes will get better the harder it is. How do you ask for help?" Miyeon stared up at the woman before quietly whispering in Korean to Yuqi. "Help please?" Minnie chuckled and shook her head. "Nuh uh don't be naughty you don't want punishments do you?" She winked before proceeding with the 'Quiz'.

 

Note: This one's kinda bad I struggled with how to do this one but I got through it eventually.