Early (MiSo🔴)

Gidle oneshots

Prompt: Cute lazy morning. 

 

The older woman was the first one to wake up. It didn't happen often but when it did it was usually because her girlfriend stayed up all night again. She felt a weight on her shoulder and saw the small woman curled into her side. She took note that the girl was wearing her hoodie as it was to long on her. She smiled pulling it down a bit from where it was covering worried that it would make it hard to breathe. She laid still just admiring the woman beside her. 

 

The small woman started to mumble. "I've got a girlfriend..." She chuckled to herself listening to her. "You do have a girlfriend." She wanted to keep hearing from the girl. "She's way prettier than you but she can't know I said it shhh..." She smiled and kissed her cheek. "She would be mad if I let you flirt... Not worth it... Love only her..." She couldn't help but laugh hearing Soyeon reject someone in her sleep. "Soyeon-ah wake up please~" She called to her sweetly. She nudged her gently. The smaller woman groaned and rolled over a bit so she had her face against Miyeons neck. Miyeon ran her fingers through the girls unruly hair. "Come on I need my kisses." She pouted as she continued to try to coerce her. After a few moments Soyeon looked up at her groggily. She yawned stretching a bit before curling back into her side. "Who are you and what have you done with my girlfriend?" She squinted her eyes at her. Miyeon rolled her eyes smiling. "Just cause I woke up early?" She pecked her lips. "I fell asleep early remember?" Soyeon nodded as she remembered last night. 

 

-Flashback-

Soyeon sat on the bed with Miyeons arms wrapped around her. "Just a few more episodes I promise." Soyeon smiled at Miyeon before focusing back on her laptop. Miyeon ran her fingers through her hair as she admired her. "Fine just a few then you sleep too." Soyeon nodded smiling widely. Miyeon laid back in bed and quickly fell asleep. Soyeon on the other hand stayed up for several hours watching at least ten episodes of one piece. 

-End Flashback-

 

Miyeon pouted a bit. "So how many episodes did you end up watching?" Soyeon blinked unsure whether to incriminate herself or not. "Maybe a few more than promised." Miyeon crossed her arms and looked at her. "Soyeon." Soyeon lifted her chin. "I'm a grown woman I can watch as much as I want." She said stubbornly. Miyeon sighed and gently tilted her chin down. "I'm not saying you can't. What I'm saying is if we're on completely different sleep schedules then we won't get to see each other as much. And just cause you act all tough like it doesn't phase you doesn't mean it's true. I know it makes you sad like it does me when I don't get to see you enough." Miyeon ended up looking down by the end of it. "I'm not trying to limit you I just want to make sure I still get to see your beautiful smiling face sometimes and not just your beautiful sleeping face." 

 

Soyeon softened a bit. She huffed giving in. "Okay I'm sorry I just got carried away. And I'm sorry for being a jerk when you said something too..." She pulled Miyeons head into her lap and played with her hair. "I don't know if I've said it enough recently or ever actually. I really hope you know and don't doubt it. I really love you. Like a lot. Not as much as one piece.." She jokingly mumbled as she loved to tease the older woman. There was a whine and Miyeon lightly pinched her waist. "Oww I'm sorry I was joking I promise I love you even more than one piece." She used her cute annoying voice. "I am in love with Cho Miyeon. I just also like to bully Cho Miyeon. Cause Cho Miyeon is super cute when she reacts." Miyeon rolled her eyes. "You're lucky I love you too." She turned a bit looking up at Soyeon. The smaller woman looked back at her puckering her lips. Miyeon leaned up catching her lips in a kiss. she held the back of her neck making sure she wouldn't back away. 

 

After a moment Miyeon broke the kiss but stayed close looking into her eyes. "Jeon Soyeon. You drive me crazy. In more ways than you know." She looked back down at her lips placing a soft peck. "Should we get up for the day?" Soyeon looked at the clock. "It's only ten. On a Sunday. That's basically illegal." Miyeon chuckled. "What would you rather be doing then?" Soyeon stretched out across the bed. "We could watch a movie? Cuddle. Make out. Make out then cuddle. The possibilities are endless." Miyeon chuckled. "You know we never stop at making out." She sat up and pulled Soyeon into her lap wrapping her arms around her waist. "But if that's what you want who am I to say no?" She rested her head on the smaller woman's shoulder kissing up her jaw. Soyeon tilted her head letting her have access. 

 

"How would you feel about being Jeon Miyeon one day?" She asked out of nowhere. Miyeon paused turning Soyeon to look at her. "Is this..." Soyeon shook her head. "I wouldn't propose in bed when I look like this." Miyeon pouted. "I think you look adorable." Soyeon crinkled her nose. "I'm not adorable that's you." Miyeon leaned in kissing her softly. "You're adorable. Besides, Why would I be Jeon Miyeon? Shouldn't you be Cho Soyeon?" Soyeon puffed her cheeks. "Nooo cause..." She used her annoying voice again. "Jeon Miyeon sounds better. And also! You're whipped and you know it!" Miyeon chuckled leaning into her neck as she pulled her close so she was straddling her lap. Soyeon ran her fingers into Miyeon's hair gently as she knew the woman liked it. "See you're whipped too. Cho-Jeon Soyeon." Soyeon smiled looking down at her. "Maybe just a little."