Stuck (Sooshu 💖)

Gidle oneshots

Prompt: Stuck on the side of the road

 

"I told you you went the wrong way! But nooo Shuhua can't drive so she doesn't know better right?!" The taiwanese woman sat in the passenger seat grumbling. Soojin stared at the steering wheel. She didn't like being yelled at but she knew she deserved the angry side of Shuhua this time. "You're lucky Minnie and Yuqi are on their way. Otherwise who knows how long we could be stranded out here." Soojin just kept staring at the steering wheel blankly. "What's wrong? You got us stranded and now you're ignoring me?" Soojin looked at Shuhua finally and the younger woman could see the tears that had started to form. "Soojin I-" 

 

The older woman's tears started to run down her cheeks. "I'm sorry Shuhua I didn't mean to get us lost and stranded." Shuhua's eyes softened. "Hey it happens you didn't know..." She hugged the older woman trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry for yelling at you." Soojin shook her head. "I deserved it this is all my fault." Shuhua lifted her chin and looked at her. "Hey really. I shouldn't yell at you no matter what. I'm sorry. I know how it makes you feel and I did it anyway. I wasn't thinking clearly." Soojin looked at her and hugged her tightly. "I'm sorry." She whispered. "You're fine okay they're on their way to bring us gas. Then we can go back to the dorm and Soyeon unnie is already cooking dinner." Soojin wiped her eyes trying to stop and nodded. Shuhua held her a bit away from herself looking at her. She gently wiped the smudged mascara from under her eyes and smiled. "There just as perfect as always." She smiled widely at the older woman her eyes disappearing as she did so. Soojin couldn't help but laugh at how cute Shuhua was being. She was feeling better already. "Did they say how long it would take to get here?" Shuhua nodded. "About an hour. What do you want to do for an hour? Wanna watch a movie on my phone?" Soojin nodded smiling at her. "I like that idea." She scooted closer to the woman and rested her head on her shoulder. Shuhua blushed a bit. With all the members dating she had often wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship. She often wondered what it would be like to be in a relationship with Soojin specifically. Truthfully she had a crush on the older woman for a while. That's why when Soojin asked her to come on this trip she jumped at the chance. 

 

Shuhua a random romantic comedy movie knowing it was Soojin's favorite genre. She gently rested her head against Soojin's. Suddenly she got a text that popped up from Yuqi. Quickly she read it widening her eyes. 'Nows the chance to make a move since you've been in love with her forever.' She looked at Soojin worried that she had seen it. "Damn it Yuqi the one time you text me in Korean instead of Mandarin. She did that on purpose!" Soojin looked up at Shuhua with an unreadable expression. Shuhua began to stutter a bit. "Y-Yuqi she's crazy you know. I-I'm fairly sure she knows I'm with you. I don't know wh-" Soojin covers gently. "Hey calm down Shushu. I just wanna know who she's talking about you being in love with." Soojin clearly knew the message was about her but she wanted to hear it from Shuhua herself. "U-uh... Tzuyu yeah Tzuyu. We really bonded when we met back home in Taiwan." She tried to be convincing. Soojin raised an eyebrow. "So you're in love with Tzuyu? Even though she's dating Sana Unnie?" Shuhua wanted to hit herself for not remembering. "I uhh..." A playful grin grew on Soojin's lips as she watched the girl search for an excuse. "Shuhua." She called to her in a sweet voice. "Are you in love with your unnie?" Shuhua looked away crossing her arms. "No!" Her face was bright red from embarrassment. "Maybe... So what if I am? I won't do anything if that's what you're worried about. I know you've got a boyfriend." Soojin widened her eyes. "A boyfriend?! Where did you get that ridiculous idea?" Shuhua looked at her pouting. "I heard you talking to someone and saying 'I love you handsome.' I put two and two together." Soojin blinked trying to think about when that would have happened. "Wait I... Oh. Shuhua I was talking to Haku... He's a handsome boy." Soojin said with a small smile. "Of course he's handsome he's my son." Shuhua mumbled before looking away a blank look on her face as she stared at the dashboard. "So you're single... And you're not mad about my crush?" Soojin chuckled softly. "Why would I be mad? You didn't notice I had feelings too?" Shuhua's eyes went comically wide as she snapped to look at Soojin. "You do?! Like real feelings? Not just trying to make me feel better?" She got quieter with each sentence. 

 

Soojin leaned in taking her cheek in her hand. She looked down at her and smiled. "Really really real feeling Shushu. Besides you know I wouldn't do that to you right?" Shuhua's eyes were filled with emotions as she looked up at the woman hovering above her. "Is it okay if I kiss you now?" Shuhua nodded a bit unable to hide the excitement on her face. Soojin chuckled again as she leaned in. At first her lips simply grazed over Shuhua's. She pulled back ever so slightly getting a look at the other woman's eyes to make sure she wanted this as well. Shuhua gently tugged her closer by her shirt. Soojin smirked as she looked at her. "Impatient I see. Fine I won't make you wait anymore." She leaned closer her lips immediately moving with Shuhua's own. She leaned back pulling Shuhua with her as she sat the woman in her lap. They continued to kiss and Shuhua's grip on the collar of Soojin's shirt got tighter. Ten seconds then twenty seconds then a whole minute passed and Soojin finally had to be the one to break the kiss. Shuhua tried to follow her for more as she pulled away. "Nuh uh Shushu you need air first." The older woman teased softly. 

 

Shuhua was sitting in Soojin's lap facing her as Soojin ran her hands down her waist to her hips. She held her gently her thumbs dipping under the girls long shirt a bit rubbing the soft skin. The younger woman rested her head on Soojin's chest closing her eyes comfortably. "Does this mean I get to sleep in your bed tonight?" Shuhua asked quietly. Soojin chuckled running her fingers through the girls hair. "Why my bed and not yours?" Shuhua played with the back of Soojin's shirt. "Cause your bed smells like you. And it's bigger." Soojin leaned down kissing her on the forehead. "We can sleep wherever you want just as long as it's together." Shuhua tilted her head a bit her big eyes making contact with Soojin's own honey brown ones. "I'm still gonna fight Yuqi you know. I gotta." The older woman laughed softly at the look of determination on the other woman's face. "You could try but I think Minnie won't let you. You know how protective she is of her baby Woogs." She ran her fingers through her hair again. "Are you comfy?" Shuhua nodded humming. "Very comfy..." Soojin leaned the chair back with Shuhua still laying on her "Let's take a nap." The two got comfy and soon dozed off. 

 

Minnie got out of the car and went to the trunk to grab the gas can. "Shuhua's gonna kill you you know." Yuqi just smiled smugly. "You wouldn't let her." Minnie shook her head smiling at her girlfriend. "We can only hope that Soojin managed to calm her down." She took that gas can in one hand and Yuqi's hand in the other walking twords the car parked on the side of the road near them. "I wonder where they are?" Yuqi asked not seeing them in the car. As they got closer Minnie pointed to the two asleep cuddled up in the driver's seat. Yuqi immediately pulled her phone out and started taking pictures. After she was satisfied Yuqi began to knock on the door. Shuhua woke up looking up at them. She suddenly realized her position straddling Soojin and blushed. She pushed the door open and climbed off of the older womans lap. "Thank you. We owe you." Yuqi had a mischievous look on her face. "I've got all the payment I need." She patted her phone with the pictures on it. "You little-" Shuhua was about to lunge at the Chinese woman when she felt a pair of arms encircle her waist. "Hey, be calm no killing our woogie." Soojin whispered in her ear as she gently ran her fingers through her hair. 

 

Shuhua slumped in her arms. "I'll get you later when the Unnies aren't around to save you." She glared at the other woman. Yuqi stuck her tongue out at her. "Okay you two stop." Minnie chuckled as she pulled Yuqi away. " Thanks again." Soojin said. "We'll see you at home okay?" Minnie nodded with a smile as she pulled Yuqi back to the car. 

 

Soojin opened the door to the car for Shuhua. The younger woman leaned in kissing her cheek with a smile. "I could get used to this whole getting to kiss you thing. Or should I say getting to kiss you without you pushing me away." Soojin chuckled and closed the door when Shuhua was in. She went around to the driver's side and got in. "I still can't let you kiss me in front of the fans you know?" Shuhua pouted. "But that's the best place to kiss you cause then they'll know you're mine and stop thinking about you like you're not. And they can stop shipping you with Soyeon unnie!" She had a grumpy pout on her face still. Soojin chuckled. "Awe my jealous baobei." She repeated what Shuhua had taught her before making the girls face light up. "Soojin Unnie I love you!" Soojin smiled and let the girl hug her. "I love you too." She began to drive them home.