Next door (MinShu🟢)

Gidle oneshots

New hot older neighbor

 

Shuhua watched from her window as Miyeon and a tall woman carried boxes into the apartment next door. "So this is Miyeon Unnie's friend?" Soojin was in the kitchen making lunch for them. "Yes she and Miyeon met years ago in high school. She had to go home to Thailand but she's back now." Shuhua stared at the woman as she bent over to get a box. Soojin swatted her lightly with a spatula. "Stop being a byuntae and go help them." Shuhua held up her wrist in it's brace. "You said I'm not allowed..." Soojin sighed. "You're not allowed to carry heavy stuff but I'm sure there's something you could do. Go I'm tired of watching you drool." 

 

Shuhua walked outside and looked at Miyeon who immediately shook her head. "Nuh uh go back inside." Shuhua pouted. "Your wife kicked me out." She crossed her arms. Minnie came out of the apartment and smiled seeing Shuhua. "Hi! I'm Minnie I was wondering when you'd come out." Shuhua blinked a few times. "I came out years ago..." Minnie couldn't help the chuckle that came out as Miyeon facepalmed. "Excuse her she doesn't know how to interact with pretty girls. Shuhua she meant come outside." Shuhua stared blankly at Miyeon. "Oh...Oh! I just told a random stranger I'm gay!" Minnie giggled softly. "Well I was hoping to be a little more than a random stranger. But don't worry I am biual." Shuhua nodded unable to focus on anything as her brain went haywire.

 

With a sigh Miyeon stood beside Shuhua placing her hands on her shoulders. "Since she is obviously incapable at the moment I guess I'm introducing her. Minnie this is Shuhua she's three years younger than us and from Taiwan." Minnie smiled brightly her eyes disappearing. "Taiwan wow that's cool. I hope we can become good friends." Shuhua nodded blushing a bit. "I-i came to help with stuff." Minnie looked at her wrist pouting softly. "I don't think you should be trying to do anything with your wrist like that." Shuhua held her other arm up. "I can do stuff! I got two hands!" Minnie smiled softly and ruffled her hair. "Fine but if I see you trying to carry something heavy you're in trouble." Shuhua wasn't sure what she meant by in trouble but she wasn't planning to find out. "Yes ma'am!" She saluted playfully as she went to grab some small items. 

 

After another hour the three had managed to get the car unloaded. "Thank you so much!" Minnie said as she wiped a bit of sweat from her forehead with her t-shirt exposing her toned stomach. Shuhua nearly fell over at the sight. Yuqi ran up with Soyeon in tow. "I heard Soojin cooked dinner so of course I had to come see my favorite cousin." She looked at Minnie. "Hi I'm Yuqi and you?" Minnie smiled and waved. "I'm Minnie Shuhua's new neighbor. And Miyeon's only friend. Nice to meet you." Miyeon pouted. "I'm gonna go in the kitchen with my wife where you're not there to bully me." Minnie smiled cheekily. "You think I won't come bully you there? It's Shuhuas apartment not yours if she lets me I can come bully you there too." She turned to Shuhua. "O-oh yeah I assumed you were coming with for dinner anyway. It'll be a nice break from being the fifth wheel anyway." Minnie wrapped her arm around Shuhua's shoulders smirking at Miyeon. "See I got the go ahead." Miyeon walked into the apartment whining. "Soojinnnn Minnie's bullying me again!" Soojin just smiled and hugged the woman. "Didn't you tell me after she left before you missed her bullying?" Miyeon made a grumpy face. "I changed my mind." 

 

They sat around the table as Soyeon and Soojin served them. "Thank you!" Minnie smiled at the two. Shuhua was staring at the Thai woman beside her. Yuqi rolled her eyes and looked up at Soyeon as she came to her. She puckered her lips asking for a kiss. Soyeon acted like she was gonna kiss her but only stuck her tongue out at her. Yuqi whined softly. Minnie chuckled at them. "They're a cute couple." Shuhua rolled her eyes. "They're a gross couple. I've walked in on them to many times." Yuqi retorted. "Maybe if you knocked." Shuhua growled frustrated. "Maybe if it wasn't in my kitchen!" Minnie held Shuhua's hand attempting to pacify her. "Hey you will just have to return the favor." Shuhua blushed looking at Minnie. "I don't have anyone to return the favor with." Minnie flashed a small grin.

 

A few weeks passed by and every night Shuhua and Minnie had had dinner together. Sometimes with Yuqi and Soyeon sometimes Miyeon and Soojin. That one time with just Miyeon who got sent out of the house cause she was in trouble. The two seemed to really enjoy each other's company. "Hey Minnie unnie. I can't have dinner with you tonight I've got a work thing." Minnie pouted. "They're making you work late?" Shuhua shook her head. "No it's a party to celebrate something I didn't pay attention. It'll be boring I barely talk to anyone at work." Minnie hummed and got an idea. "How about I come with you?" Shuhua widened her eyes. "You want to come?" Minnie nodded smiling. "I'll put on a nice dress one of the tight ones and we can pretend to be a couple and make everyone jealous of you." Shuhua blushed a bit but spoke back. "You're very confident that they'll be jealous." Minnie smiled sweetly. "Shushu~ I know I'm Hot. And so are you so it'll be fun!" She looked excited Shuhua couldn't say no. "Okay it starts at seven so we've got two hours." 

 

Minnie arrived at Shuhua door in about an hour and true to her word she was wearing a beautiful tight blue dress. She had applied makeup and her hair was curled just a bit letting it fall over her shoulder in soft pink waves. Shuhua's jaw dropped as she looked at her. "Unnie... No ones gonna believe we're a couple you're to... y." Minnie flashed her a smile winking. "So are you Shushu.~" She used her sickeningly sweet voice as she looked the younger woman over. Shuhua had opted for a mid length green dress with lace sleeves. "This isn't y unnie." Minnie smiled more holding both of her hands. "Shuhua listen to your unnie. Someone's gonna fall in love with you tonight and swoop you off of your feet." Her smile faltered for a second but Shuhua didn't catch it. "Come on lets go I want to be seen with the hottest woman at the party." She laced her fingers with Shuhua's leading the way to her car with a smile. 

 

They got to the office where the party was and Shuhua nervously fixed her skirt. "I'm telling you you're way out of my league and everyone will know." Minnie pouted and gently hit her arm. "Don't say that any girl would be lucky to have you. Now come on all we have to do is act like we're absolutely head over heels." Both women thinking to themselves it wouldn't be hard. They entered the party Minnie's hands both gripping Shuhua's bicep as she smiled excitedly. Almost immediately there were whispers lol around them. 

 

"Who's that with Shuhua?"

 

"Holy she's gorgeous." 

 

"I wonder if she'll leave with me?"

 

Shuhua leaned her head into Minnie's shoulder smiling even though she was flustered. Minnie placed her hand flat against her cheek puckering her lips a bit as she spoke to Shuhua. "Awe does my baby still have a headache?" Shuhua blushed and nodded playing along. "I told you I'd kiss it better." She gently ran her thumb back and forth on her cheek before placing a soft kiss on the woman's forehead. She took her thumb moving it up a bit and running a soothing circle into her forehead. "Don't worry baby I'll get you medicine when we get home and we can cuddle. That sound good?" Shuhua nodded again. She looked up at Minnie with pure adoration in her eyes. She only wished this was real. 

 

The night went along well Minnie acted like a doting girlfriend and almost never took her hands completely off of Shuhua at least holding her hand or placing her hand on waist. Something Shuhua had previously been nervous for was now made bearable by the tall Thai woman. "Is that Shuhua I see?!" The taiwanese woman turned to see one of the few people she would consider a friend. "Oh Eunbi unnie? What are you doing here? I thought you transfered." The woman smiled at her. "I got promoted and transferred back. Since when do you have a girlfriend that you're not introducing me to?" Shuhua blushed and looked up at Minnie who patiently stood behind her with her arm around her waist resting her head on her shoulder. The woman just smiled sweetly at her. "It's okay honey I know I'm here all the time sometimes its hard to remember." She teased with a giggle. Shuhua blushed and held her hand that was flat against her stomach. "Eunbi Unnie this is my girlfriend Minnie. She's a little older than you but doesn't like to be to formal cause she's from Thailand." Minnie smiled and nodded kissing Shuhuas cheek. "And Minnie this is Eunbi she's a friend of Soojin Unnie's she got me the job here and then left me behind." Eunbi stuck her tongue out at her playfully. "Well I'm back and now I'm your boss." Shuhua stuck her tongue out at her. A small woman with a cute smile came to them and stood beside Eunbi a curious look in her eyes. "Honey~ Who's this?" Eunbi smiled and pinched her cheek. "Minnie Shuhua this is my fiance Eunbi. You can call her Eunha to make it easier. And I started going by SinB actually because of this cutie. Eunha this is my friend that I told you about Shuhua and her girlfriend Minnie."

 

Eunha smiled shyly offering her hand to the two. Shuhua shook her hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you" Eunha nodded humming. "Sinb told me you were pretty but you're like really pretty!" Minnie tightened her hold on Shuhua a bit. "Right? I remember the first time I saw her I thought I was looking at an angel. If she hadn't come to see me first I probably wouldn't have had the courage to talk to her." She looked at Shuhua with pure love that SinB and Eunha could see but the one it was directed at couldn't. Minnie couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as she stared at her. Shuhua turned bright red. "I mean we are neighbors my love. We would have spoken eventually." Minnie pouted a bit. "And what if by the time I got over my shyness you were already dating someone hmm?" Shuhua smiled. "I'd choose you any day." 

 

Sinb watched for a moment nodding before pulling Shuhua away. "Come on we need to talk." She pulled her into a corner. "So you're gonna actually confess to her soon right?" Shuhua's eyes widened. "W-what are you talking about?" Sinb crossed her arms. "I have known you for a while. I could see how nervous you looked but you also looked at her with genuine feelings which means you're not really dating but you have real feelings. So when are you going to confess?" Shuhua looked down. "I'm not she's way out of my league." Sinb hit her rolling her eyes. "Stop that. You obviously didn't notice the way she was looking at you. She's not out of your league she feels the same. Go confess now Yeh Shuhua." Shuhua crossed her arms. "You can't just make me confess." Sinb raised an eyebrow. "I know who will I've still got her on speed dial." She pulled out her phone and dialed Soojin's number. The phone rang a few times and Soojin answered. "Eunbi? Hey long time not see what's up?" She smiled. "I got transferred back and I ran into Shuhua." Soojin hummed. "She's with Minnie again right? I swear those two need to just get together." Sinb chuckled. "Shuhua can hear you." Soojin laughed. "Shuhua make a move everyone can tell you two like eachother." Shuhua was about to speak when she felt an arm wrap around her waist. "M-minnie unnie?" The tall woman nodded resting her head on Shuhua's shoulder. "I came to make sure everything was alright..." She had obviously heard what Soojin said. "Unnie i-" Minnie held her tighter. "Soojins right I have feelings for you." Shuhua blushed looking at her. "Really?" Minnie nodded burying her face into her neck. Shuhua leaned a bit into her. "Let's talk more about this when we get home? We'll just enjoy our date." Minnie nodded pulling away taking Shuhua's hand. "Would you be my dance partner?" Shuhua looked at Sinb giving her a quick hug. "You two should come for dinner. Text me later." She went with Minnie to dance. 

 

The two were able to let loose and enjoy themselves eventually. When they got back to their building Minnie still hadn't let go of the younger woman. Shuhua let them into her apartment and pulled Minnie with her to the couch. "So you have feelings for me? And I... I do to I was just to shy to say it in front of Sinb." Minnie smiled and leaned forward a bit cupping Shuhua's cheek. "I noticed. It was cute." Shuhua blushed and gently nudged her. "Don't tease me. What do we do now?" Minnie smiled and played with Shuhua's fingers. "Well first you let me take you on a real date. Then well... I'd like you to be my girlfriend. If you want to of course." Shuhua nodded. "I want to. Do we have to wait?" Minnie chuckled admiring the woman beside her. "Can I kiss you?" Shuhua nodded. "Please do." Minnie leaned in and kissed the younger woman. She pulled her closer by a hand on her waist. Moments passed and neither of them wanted it to end. But once they finally did Shuhua stared at her. "Yeah I can't wait. Minnie I want to be your girlfriend. I want you to stay over tonight so we can cuddle all night. And I want another kiss." Minnie chuckled. "Let me go to my place and grab some pj's and I think all that could be arranged."

 

Note: It's kinda bad I'm sorry