Fight (Miyeon×Minnie×Soyeon)

Gidle oneshots

"Soyeon-ah wake up. You said you would help me today remember?" Soyeon pulled the hood of her hoodie over her head mumbling grumpily. "Go away..." She was never a morning person in fact it took serious skills to get her out of bed before noon. "Soyeon..." She could hear the disappointment in the woman's voice. "Come on Ramiyeon I'll help you with your song Soyeon's to tired right now." Miyeon nodded with a small pout it wasn't that she didn't want to work with Minnie she loved Minnie as well but she was upset by the way Soyeon had told her to go away. The youngest of the three wrapped herself tighter in a cocoon of her blanket and hugged the pillow beside her tightly. Minnie gently leaned over and tugged the hood open kissing Soyeon on the forehead. Miyeon paused for a moment opting not to kiss the girl before leaving the room in a huff. "Well this should be fun..." Minnie mumbled knowing she would have to stay neutral in yet another fight caused by grouchy Soyeon and sensitive Miyeon. 

 

The clock struck one o'clock and Soyeon finally began to wake up. She took a moment to sit up before stretching out her small limbs. A yawn escaped and she began to feel around for her phone. Once she found it she smiled seeing the background a picture of Miyeon and Minnie smiling at her. She quickly dialed Miyeons number. After one ring the call went to voicemail. She pulled the phone away from her ear looking at it with a pout. Shaking her head she called Minnie instead. After a few rings she heard the Thai woman on the phone. "Look who finally decided to wake up. Did you sleep enough?" The older woman teased a bit. "I slept well would've slept better if I wasn't abandoned to the cold cold bed. Why did Miyeon ignore my call is she with you?" Minnie hummed softly. "You remember you promised to help her with her song?" Soyeon's eyes widened. "Oh ..." Minnie clicked her tongue. "She's pretty upset. You told her to go away and everything." Soyeon groaned. ". Where are you two now? My studio or yours?" Minnie leaned back in her chair. "Well I'm in mine Miyeon is in the bathroom. Hurry here." She blew a kiss into the receiver before hanging up. Soyeon quickly got out of bed and got dressed. She slipped on Miyeon's favorite hoodie knowing the woman had a soft spot for her wearing her clothes. "Okay to the studio..." 

 

Knock. Knock. Knock. Minnie opened the door smiling when she saw Soyeon on the other side. "Awe you look so cute in that sweater!" She squeezed the girl in a tight hug. "Can't breathe..." Soyeon huffed as Minnie let go of her. She stood on her tiptoes kissing the woman's cheek before looking at Miyeon. The older woman was obviously still hurt and simply pretending she wasn't there. "Miyeon-ah..." She walked twords her slowly. "Hey Minnie told me what I did I'm sorry. You know sleepy Soyeon is like a different person." Miyeon turned and looked at her looking unamused. "Yeah well sleepy Soyeon was mean to her girlfriend this morning." Soyeon went to her side taking her hand. "Please forgive me?" She looked into the older womans eyes trying to win her over. "Whatever. Minnie and I finished the song already." Soyeon looked a little disappointed but nodded. "Oh uhh good. Good thing. Did you need anymore help?" Miyeon rolled her eyes and looked away. "No I've got everything handled." She stood up taking her bag. "I've got plans actually so I'll be going now." Miyeon leaned in and pecked Minnie on the cheek before walking out of the room. 

 

As Soyeon watched the older woman leave the room without so much as a goodbye kiss she clenched her fists in frustration. It was one thing to be cold to her but to not even kiss her like she meant nothing to her? Soyeon was upset. "Soyeon hey..." Minnie gently cupped her cheek looking at the small woman's red face. "She'll calm down please don't work yourself up." Soyeon sniffled and looked away. "She just left like that like she doesn't care about me at all." Minnie pulled her into a hug gently running her fingers through her hair. "And you know she does care about you. She loves you so much. She's just upset." Soyeon looked down. "Yeah well I'm upset now too... I'm going to go to my room. Text me if you need me." She separated from the tall woman and walked twords her dorm room. 

 

Upon entering her room Soyeon took off Miyeons hoodie and put it in the chair far far away from her. Meanwhile Miyeon was out at lunch with Sana. "I really think you should talk to her. You know she's not a morning person you shouldn't let her affect you when she's barely awake. She loves you and would never actually tell you to go away." Miyeon rolled her eyes at her friend. "Unnie please. I don't want to talk about it." Miyeon looked at her phone again secretly hoping for a message from Soyeon that she knew wouldn't come. "So Unnie your girlfriends what do you do when they fight?" Sana hummed to herself thinking for a moment. "Well they don't really fight. Jihyo refuses to fight she leaves til everyone's cooled off. But that has a lot to do with the fact that she has always hated seeing the people she loves upset. Especially when she feels she's the cause. I usually try to calm Momo down and track Jihyo on my phone. You know to make sure she's safe." Miyeon nodded. "Maybe I should have been a bit more forgiving... She did show up and apologize immediately. She even wore my hoodie. She looked really cute in it..." Sana smiled as she saw a pout forming on her friends face. "Yeah you need to go home and make up with her. Not to mention Minnie's probably feeling a bit worried by now. Miyeon nodded with a sigh. "Here I'll pay for lunch then I'll go." She placed money on the table and hugged Sana before going to her car. 

 

Once back at the dorm Miyeon went immediately to Soyeons room where she knew the woman would be hiding. She knocked lightly. "Soyeonnie can we talk?" Soyeon hugged her pillow tighter. "You wanna talk now? Why should I?" Miyeon hummed. "Because I love you very very much and I know you love me very very much. And Minnie loves us both and deserves to have fun with her girlfriends instead of worrying about us." Soyeon got up grumpily going to the door and opening it before going back to her bed. Miyeon looked at her pouting. "Hey you took off the hoodie..." She took it from the chair and came to the bed. "Put it back on you must be cold." Soyeon crossed her arms. "No I'm mad at you I don't want to wear your hoodie right now." Miyeon held the hoodie in her hands. "Soyeon put on the hoodie." Soyeon lifted her chin defiantly. "I don't want to." Miyeon tackled her trying to put the hoodie on her. After a moment she managed to wrestle the hoodie onto her and had the slightly out of breath and blushing woman pinned to the bed. She looked down at her leaning in as she saw her ever so tempting lips waiting for her. "Will you forgive me for being so sensitive?" Soyeon nodded trying to focus. "Y-yeah." Suddenly they heard an all to familiar voice. "You know most people take clothes off of their girlfriends instead of making them put more on." Minnie stood in the door way obviously enjoying the view. "Yeah well we're not most people now are we? Come on." Miyeon called Minnie over to them before leaning in and finally kissing her youngest girlfriend.