Cheering up (Misooshu🥰)

Gidle oneshots

Miyeon sat on the couch her arm wrapped snuggly around Soojins shoulder as they watched a movie together. Soojin found herself slowly sinking further and further into the woman's arms as well as slowly falling asleep. Just as her eyes began to close the front door to the dorm was opened and an annoyed looking taiwanese woman came in closing it harshly and stomping directly to her room locking the door behind her. Soojin sat up looking twords the room then at Miyeon. "You go get the ice cream and meet me in there?" Miyeon nodded kissing Soojin on the forehead before getting up. Soojin sighed softly as the warmth that the older woman had provided her slipped away. She stood up and made her way to Shuhua's room. She knocked lightly. "Shuhua Baobei can I come in?" There was nothing but silence at first til she heard a faint sniffling. "Shuhua I'm coming in okay." She opened the door and saw the taiwanese girl sitting at the foot of her bed wearing one of Miyeon's many oversized hoodies with her knees tucked under it. She took the tissue box from the woman's desk and sat in front of her gently wiping her nose. "Miyeonnie's getting the ice cream wanna talk about what happened?" Shuhua shook her head looking down before mumbling. "You two were having fun don't let me ruin it..." Soojin scooted closer and lifted Shuhua's chin. "Baobei you didn't ruin it. We love you remember?" Shuhua nodded but squirmed a little ducking her head under the hood. 

 

Miyeon knocked lightly on the door frame making the two women look up at her. "Oh Shu..." Miyeon of course recognized the hoodie as one the woman always stole when she was upset she called it the comfort hoodie. Miyeon sat beside her pulling her into a hug. "What's got you so upset you're in that old thing?" Soojin smiled softly watching how Miyeon acted with the younger woman. Sniffles could be heard. "I-I don't want to ruin your movie night..." Soojin got on Shuhua's other side and leaned in enveloping her in a warm hug. "You could never my angel. We love you and having another woman we love there would be even better... Even if she's got a boogery nose." She teased lightly causing Shuhua to laugh. "I'm all gross..." Soojin kissed her on her forehead with a soft smile. "You're not gross just a little messy." She wiped her nose for her. "Nothing a tissue won't fix." Shuhua's shoulders slumped a bit as she whispered. "What if I don't do good enough?" Miyeon glanced at Soojin who looked equally worried. "What do you mean?" The oldest asked gently. "You're an amazing singer and JinJin you're the best dancer around. No matter what you're going to have a place especially to our fans... But what about me? What if they don't like me? What if they decide I'm not good enough... I already get so many comments..." Miyeon let out a soft sigh and pulled the woman up into her lap. "Oh angel... Don't listen to them. They don't see what you do so what? We see don't we Jinnie?" Soojin scooted closer on her knees taking one of Shuhua's hands between her own two. "Of course. And no one besides Soyeon works as hard as you." Miyeon gently tucked the woman's hair behind her ear pulling her head gently to rest on her chest. "You're important just as important as the rest of us." She kissed the crown of her head. Shuhua sniffled a little her eyes puffy and red as she looked at them both. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have read the comments." Soojin pouted at her a bit. "You really shouldn't have. But we'll forgive you if you're willing to join our movie date." She smiled at her kissing each knuckle on her hand. Shuhua nodded and reached for a tissue. "Can I get cleaned up first?" Miyeon chuckled softly and nodded. "Yes angel of course you can." She looked down at her and couldn't help the smile that tugged on her lips. She cooed softly at her as she squished her cheeks. "You're so cute I can't handle it sometimes." Shuhua pouted and tried to escape the squishing letting out a soft whine. "JinJin save me crab Miyeon is attacking!" Soojin just chuckled and pulled Miyeon to her. "Come on lets let our baby go get ready while we get snacks?" Shuhua disappeared into the bathroom and the two began to set everything up. 

 

When Shuhua came out once again wrapped in one of Miyeon's hoodies but also wearing Soojins shorts the two couldn't help but smile. "Come on cutie let's get comfy in bed and watch our movie." Shuhua climbed into the bed between the two women and pulled them both close taking their warmth happily. "What are we watching?" Soojin kissed her forehead. "Spirited away." Shuhua did a small happy dance that looked more like a caterpillar dance than anything showing she approved of the choice. Miyeon chuckled and put her arm around the younger woman waist kissing her shoulder. "Okay come on angel let's get comfy and watch our movie." The three women laid comfortably in each other's arms and Shuhua was finally able to relax after a long long day with many tears. Everything was good and peaceful. That is until their front door opened and a loud voice called out. "Who made my Shuhua cry?!" 

 

Note: I'm gonna be honest this still doesn't feel like enough to me but I've got to put something out before Thursday (The sequel to my favorite video game comes out I'll be a bit distracted). I'm going to try to get more stuff going I promise.