Comfort (Miyeon×Soyeon×Yuqi)

Gidle oneshots

TW: This one includes cheating and verbal abuse from a past partner and trauma steming from it. If these sorts of things trigger you then please skip this time. 

 

 

 

 

Soyeon took a long sip of her coffee her eyes barely opened. She tried to stay relaxed but it was a bit hard when her girlfriends were fighting again. "I was sick! And the first thing you say to your sick girlfriend is 'Hey can you cover your mouth when you cough?' really?" Yuqi looked at Miyeon in disbelief. "I said I was sorry I was nervous you know I care about you I was just distracted!" Yuqi rolled her eyes. "I don't know anything. Especially when you treat me like that." Miyeon rolled her eyes. "Song Yuqi I apologized right after!" Yuqi looked at her with her eyes wide. Soyeon sat her coffee down and began to stand up in an attempt to diffuse the already hopeless situation. Tears could be seen coming to Yuqi's eyes as her bottom lip quivered. "D-did you...?" Miyeon realizing her mistake took Yuqi's hand gently rubbing it to try and calm her. "Baby I didn't mean it like that I was frustrated. I'm sorry." She said genuinely knowing how this kind of thing upset the younger woman. "You used my full name!" The younger girl used the sleeve of the sweater she'd stolen from Miyeon to wipe her eyes as the tears began to escape. "Hey hey no crying. I love you I didn't mean it like that." Miyeon pulled her into a hug making her rest her head on her chest. "I didn't mean it like that." She repeated. Yuqi whined softly as her head said to pull away and be mad at the oldest but her heart said to stay put. Miyeon looked at Soyeon pleadingly asking for help. "Woogie baby I think we just need to go back to bed what do you think?" The Chinese girl looked at the two and nodded. "Can I still wear the sweater?" Soyeon shook her head making a little bit of a face. "No cause you wiped your face on it and your nose is running. But I'll grab you another one okay?" Yuqi nodded and leaned back into Miyeon's chest. To an outsider it may have seemed like an extreme reaction to the use of her full name. But as Yuqi's girlfriend's and long time partners the two knew about past events that had led to this. 

 

-Seven years ago-

 

Yuqi was nineteen fresh out of school when she started dating him. At first he was charming. His smile was vibrant and always lighting up the room. His voice a strong and calming source of comfort to anyone who knew him and his caring nature made it so easy to love him. So easy for Yuqi especially to love him. They had been dating for almost a year when Yuqi walked in to find him with another woman. She stood in shock watching as the man she loved and had trusted was on top of another woman shirtless and sweaty clearly in the middle of an activity that should have only been for them. She stumbled back trying to get to the door without being noticed but tripped over a piece of discarded clothing. She fell and hit her head pretty hard causing a lot of noise. 

 

Upon hearing it he looked back at her with a look of surprise. "Yuqi? What are you doing back so early?" He stood not paying any attention to the confused woman still laying in their bed. Yuqi's bed. "I-I..." Yuqi couldn't focus tears came to her eyes and she was begining to feel dizzy. "Yah song Yuqi! I asked you a question!" Suddenly she could see. Though she was dizzy she had never seen him so clearly. She remembered all the little things that he did that seemed off to her. All the things that she brushed off thinking it was just her being stupid. The times when he'd take a girls number and not immediately throw it away. The times he'd get mad if she wouldn't tell him exactly when she'd be home. The times he'd say he was going out with his friends but she'd see them around without him. She had blindly trusted him thinking that's what people in love do. But she suddenly realized she was the only one who was really in love. 

 

"G-get out." She clutched her head grimacing as she got dizzier. He stood up straight furrowing his eyebrows. "What I-" Yuqi raised her voice a bit. "Get out get out of my apartment!" He looked shocked but his expression quickly turned to anger. "Our apartment! We live here together! Both of us you can't just kick me out!" She shook her head. "I pay for it and it's my name that's on the lease not yours. Get out.." He snatched his clothes up angrily getting dressed. "Whatever. I'll just sleep over at some other girls house til you've come to your senses. Come on do you really think you'll get over me so fast? You? Lovesick little Song Yuqi." He scoffed the once warm and soothing voice now turned cold and dark. "You'll be begging me to come back by tomorrow. No one is going to actually love you. At least I was kind enough to pretend." He yanked open the door as he was putting his shirt on and left the apartment not bothering to close the door. 

 

The woman on the bed had also gathered her clothes. She wanted to say something to comfort Yuqi of course. She hadn't known that he had a girlfriend she would never want to cause that kind of pain to someone. But she didn't know what to say that could help other than... "You're injured you shouldn't be alone. Is there someone I can call for you?" Yuqi opened her phone with her finger print and handed it to the girl. "Shuhua... I'll talk to her but can you call Im a little dizzy..." Yuqi held her head as she let the girl do what was needed. "Did you want me to stay til she gets here?" Yuqi shook her head the other woman nodded. "I am sorry. For what it's worth Yuqi... He's a jerk you're way to beautiful for him." She bowed then clicked the call button before putting the phone on speaker and giving it to the woman. "I'll take my leave now." She left carefully closing the door behind her. 

 

That night Shuhua couldn't come as she was out of town but she sent Miyeon to check in on her. That night the oldest took care of the Chinese girl and made sure she was alright. From then on the two were close and their friendship only grew til they fell in love. And soon enough they confessed though a bit hesitantly on Yuqi's part. Then when Soyeon joined them their little family felt a bit more whole. The three worked together good and although they had their fights they always made up and made sure that none of them lacked any love. 

 

-Present-

 

They had settled into their bed as Miyeon held Yuqi close. The smaller Chinese woman laid on top of Miyeon holding onto her as of she was going to leave. Soyeon laid to the side her hand weaved into her hair. "Everything is alright Woogie. You're not gonna lose either of us. We love you." She whispered soothingly to the fragile looking woman. "I know I just got scared like an idiot..." Yuqi mumbled as she felt stupid. Miyeon kissed her forehead gently as she ran her hand up and down her back. "You're not an idiot you're incredibly smart. You just had a rough time. And I'm sorry I forgot and slipped up. I should know better by now but I made a mistake and I'm very sorry." Yuqi buried her face in Miyeon's chest letting the two lull her into a relaxing state as she balanced between asleep and awake. "I love you both so much. Please never leave me..." The heartbreaking words came out as almost a whisper but the two could hear loud and clear. "We love you just as much. We could never leave you. Let's get some rest yeah?" Soyeon said as she knew it would be the only way for everything to go back to how it was meant to be. Yuqi nodded from the comfort of the oldest arms as she fell asleep though the treatment of both women. Soon the other two followed behind her the three drifting off into dream land together. It could be difficult at times to handle the trauma that Yuqi had but she and her girlfriends all knew that of she had never gone through it she wouldn't have gotten as close. So while it could be frustrating at times they would never be impatient or show anything but love twords her. As they were just grateful that they were they ones who got to comfort her through it all.