Hiking into my heart (Minsoo🟢)

Gidle oneshots

Prompt: Hiking trip 

 

Soojin woke up extra early carefully slipping out of the older womans arms. She began to find their clothes from the night before on the floor and put them in the hamper. She picked up her and saw a small tear in them whispering to herself. "Nicha owes me a new pair these were my favorite." She finished cleaning up and went to take her shower.

 

Once done Soojin came back to their bedroom only to see Minnie hugging her pillow tightly. She couldn't help but smile as she dried off and got dressed in only and a hoodie stolen from Minnie. She then went to the kitchen begining to make breakfast. She also got the kettle going for some tea. As she was finishing up she felt a pair of arms wrap around her and a face pressed into her shoulder. "That wasn't very nice leaving me in the bed all by myself." Minnie mumbled still barely awake. Soojin smiled softly. "It wasn't very nice for you to rip my favorite ." Minnie whined a little. "They were in my way. Happy anniversary my love." Soojin turned off the stove and shifted around to look at Minnie. "Happy anniversary." 

 

Soojin wrapped her arms around Minnie's neck as she leaned in gently kissing her. The two stayed in each other's arms for a few more moments til the kettle whistled. "Go sit down I'll bring your plate. I made Thai style omelette rice." Minnie had a small grin. "Waaaa I'm falling in love all over again." Soojin smiled as she began to make their plates. She also got a cup out for Minnie's tea. She quickly took everything to the woman with a smile before going back to get her own. Minnie waited patiently for her to get back staring at her the entire time. Soojin of course noticed and rolled her eyes playfully. "Stop drooling and eat. We've got plans today remember?" Minnie hummed as she started to eat. 

 

Once the two finished and Soojin looked at the clock she gently nudged Minnie with her foot. "Hey go take your shower we need to go soon." Minnie pouted. "I was gonna do dishes." Soojin shook her head. "I'll do them you need to shower and get ready. Go go." Minnie leaned in giving her a quick peck. "Okay miss bossy pants." Soojin rolled her eyes and got up to do the dishes. 

 

By the time Minnie was out of the shower and ready Soojin had already done the dishes and gotten dressed she had a pair of leggings and a tank top on with a small bag on her waist and her hair in a ponytail. "I already got our bags and filled our water. They're out in the car." Minnie smiled brightly at her hugging her. "You're the fastest." Soojin hugged back. "I gotta be or we'd never be on time." She teased lightly. "I'm driving." She held up the keys and walked out the door. 

 

The sun hadn't even come up yet as they were driving. "Have I told you how much I love you?" Minnie held Soojin's hand looking at her admiring her. "Like really love you. Three years and I still feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world." Soojin was blushing but shook her head. "You tell me all the time. I still think I'm the lucky one." She gently squeezed Minnie's hand. She was never good at showing affection in the typical ways and Minnie knew it. The older woman had been so patient with her.

 

-Flashback- 

Minnie had been drinking it was her birthday after all so why not. Soojin was sitting next to her making sure she didn't do anything stupid or get sick. Minnie leaned her head on the younger womans shoulder. "You know Jinnie Jin Jin I love you a lot and I love to hug you and kiss you and all that stuff." She babbled to Soojin making the girl smile. "I love you too and that's why I won't let you drink anymore you've had enough." 

 

She looked at her smiling. Everything in her wanted to just lean forward and leave a soft kiss on the woman's nose and tell her how cute she was. But something was holding her back the same thing that always held her back. She had no problem showing affection in the privacy of either of their apartments. In fact she could often be found in the woman's arms on her lap or even just holding her hand. But here in public with so many people who could see what she viewed as her own vulnerable side she couldn't do it. "I'm sorry..." Minnie looked confused. "What did you do? You only won't let me drink cause you care I know that." She was drunk but still reasonable. "And that's how you show your love by taking care of the people around you. It's one of my favorite things about you. And your I really like your ." She giggled leaning into Soojin again. Soojin blushed and gently nudged her. "Behave. Are you ready to go home? We can take a bath together and then cuddle." Minnie smiled and nodded. "Yes gimme my cuddles please and thank you." She stood up taking a second to balance herself before going twords the exit still holding onto Soojin. 

-End of flashback-

 

"Ooh so I planned our route cause I know you haven't been on this trail and there's something beautiful I want to show you. And I promise it's not a mirror this time." Minnie laughed remembering how last time she had just held a mirror up to the woman. Soojin nodded with a small smile. "I see something beautiful every day. when I wake up. When I go to bed." She winked at Minnie. "Ahh I thought I was the flirty one. Miss who are you and what have you done with my Cherry?" Soojin bumped her shoulder lightly. She saw the signs for the begining of the trail and pulled into a small parking area. "Ready?"

 

The sun had finally began to come up when they started their hike. The two walked in a comfortable silence for the first bit as they were getting into it still. But soon with enough confidence Minnie began to flirt and tease Soojin as she always did. "You know if we keep doing these hiking trips your is just gonna get even more slappable." She smirked as she placed her hand on the girls under her backpack. Soojin smiled at her wrinkling her nose. "I thought we agreed no more outdoor ?" Minnie hummed. "Who said we were gonna have outdoor ?" Soojin took her hand from her and held it lacing their fingers together. "I know how you work miss Yontararak." Minnie grinned mischievously. "I can't be blamed that my girlfriend is so incredibly hot and y now can I future Mrs.Yontararak?" Soojin blushed deeply and squeezed her hand as she felt shy. Minnie stopped pulling her close and hugging her tightly. "I love you so incredibly much. I'm gonna make you my wife just wait okay?" Soojin nodded blushing. "I love you too." Minnie waited patiently for Soojin's face to return to it's normal shade before letting her go. She knew it would embarrass the younger woman to no end for someone to see her like that.  

 

An hour or so had passed it was now nine in the morning and tome for their first break. Minnie sat on a log and pulled Soojin into her lap. "No girlfriend of mine will have to sit on the hard log." She said making Soojin roll her eyes playfully. "You say that like you have another girlfriend." Minnie smiled mischievously. "Yes all those girls I sneak in and out of the house while you're sleeping even though you fall asleep last and wake up first." Soojin pinched her lightly causing the older woman to whine. "Ouch that hurt now you gotta kiss it better." Soojin smiled and shook her head. "That's what happens when you tease me like that." Minnie gave her puppy eyes making her give in. Soojin leaned down and kissed Minnie's arm where she had pinched. "There how's my big baby feeling now?" Minnie smiled at her wrapping her arms around her waist and pulling her close. "I think I need more kisses." She leaned in catching the other woman's lips. They stayed that way for a while breaking the kiss only to dive back in for more seconds later. 

 

Eventually Minnie's hands began to wonder and Soojin knew it was time to stop before she ended up pinned to a tree exposed to the elements. "Baby~ That's enough." Minnie whined softly as she immediately removed her hands. "I'm sorry my love but when we get home you'll have free reign okay?" Minnie nodded looking at her. "One last kiss?" Soojin pulled her face to hers locking her into another kiss this time much softer than the others. Once she pulled away The other woman had a satisfied smile on her face. "Ready?" Soojin stood up and offered her hand to her. Minnie took it standing up and grabbing their bags from the ground beside them. "Let's go!" She began to happily walk again. 

 

Soojin just liked seeing the other woman so excited. If you had asked her before she met Minnie if hiking was a valid date then she would have said no. But the Thai woman has a way of turning every small trip into an adventure of sorts. She remembered the first hike they had been on. She was sweaty and felt gross and thought for sure Minnie would be repulsed by her but all she did was smile and tell her how beautiful she was. It soon became a hobby for the two of them to do together. "So what's this beautiful view you want to show me?" Minnie hummed. "I'm not telling." She stuck her tongue out playfully. "Not even a hint?" Minnie tapped her chin thinking for a moment. "Okay your hint is it's beautiful. Almost like being home in Thailand again. I can't wait til we can move there." Soojin raised an eyebrow. "We're moving there?" Minnie pouted. "You said if and when we get married you'd be willing to move there at least for a few years." Soojin chuckled and nodded. "Oh yeah I remember. Well when are you going to ask me to get married then if you're so excited?" Minnie shrugged with a smile. "I dunno just gotta find the right time I guess." 

 

What Soojin didn't know was Minnie was an excellent actress and this whole trip was apart of a plan to propose to her. The time ticked by and they kept walking. Soon enough they were getting close to where Minnie wanted to take Soojin. She smiled brightly and pulled something from her pocket. It was a bandana she was planning to use to blindfold the woman. "What are you doing?" Minnie hummed. "I'm gonna blindfold you so you can get the full experience." She carefully tied it around the woman's eyes pecking her lips. "Okay I'm gonna put your hands on my hips don't move them til I say okay?" Soojin nodded. 

 

Minnie turned to face away and put the woman's hands on her waist. She began to lead the way into a clearing where their friends were waiting with cameras as well as a big picnic and some other stuff ready. Minnie had turned them carefully so that they would be close to the entrance again so that their friends could get there easily. Miyeon flashed Minnie the okay symbol and some music. Soojin upon hearing the music tried to take her blindfold off. "Wha-" Minnie smiled taking her hand so she couldn't and kissing it. "Dance with me." She placed the woman's hand on her shoulder as she held the other resting her own against Soojins waist. "We haven't done this in a while you know." Soojin pouted. "I would like to be able to see you t least while we dance." Minnie chuckled. "You don't need to see me you just need to feel me. Follow my lead I promise I won't let you fall." Soojin leaned into Minnie a bit resting her head on her shoulder. "Fine only cause I love you." 

 

They danced until the song was over and Soyeon brought out the ring she had been put in charge of slipping it to Minnie. Minnie pulled away and kissed Soojin on the cheek. "Minnie?" Soojin felt a pair of hands belonging to Yuqi begining to untie the blindfold. Minnie was knelt on the ground in front of her with Miyeon behind her holding roses. "Hey Soojinnie JinJin. Surprise." Soojin looked confused. "Where'd they... How'd you...” Minnie flashed her a huge smile. "Good planning my love. Now I have something very important to say."Minnie cleared . 

 

"I remember the first time I saw you. I remember falling for you almost instantly. Miyeon told me you had a boyfriend so I stayed away. Then you were suddenly available and I want you to know it took everything in me not to immediately try to win you over. I realized I needed patience." Soojin was listening her eyes already starting to water. "When we finally started dating I thought to myself. 'Here you go Nicha don't mess this up she's literally everything you've ever wanted in a person and more.' So I took my time. I've savored every moment every kiss every morning waking up to you with your messy curly baby hairs that you don't let anyone see. For three years today. And I want to keep doing this with you. Nothing has felt more right in my life than  being with you. As long as you'll let me. So miss Seo Soojin. Will you become my Mrs.Yontararak?" Soojin had started crying even more. She could barely choke the words out as she was overwhelmed with emotions. "Yes of course." She let Minnie slide the ring onto her finger and pulled her up into a kiss. 

 

The two stayed close whispering sweetly to eachother between kisses til Minnie stopped them. She took the roses that Miyeon had offered to them and smiled. "Thank you." She gave them to Soojin who was now clinging to her side. "My love these are for you." Shuhua finally stopped recording and put her phone away. "Now when's it Miyeon's turn to ask me?" She joked flustering the oldest friend. She then began to get out the wine they'd brought while Yuqi got out the food. The two served something to everyone before they all ate happily.

 

"You know you can never show anyone that video right?" Minnie raised an eyebrow. "After all my meticulous planning for so long?" Soojin hummed. "My hair is a mess and I have an ugly cry face." Minnie had a small grin. "You look cute with messy hair and you've never been ugly ever. Besides it doesn't matter what anyone but you thinks so don't put to much weight in it." She held her hand and kissed it. "Most other times is agree to it but not this time. I want to show the world you're mine. I have to show anyone and everyone." Soojin whined softly something she didn't do very often. Minnie leaned in and captured her lips. Her hands found their way to the woman's waist and she closed her eyes whispering against her lips. "You're lucky everyone's still around or we'd definitely be having outdoor again." Needless to say the woman had quite the effect on her. And she wouldn't have it and other way. 

 

Note:I went back and added a few sentences in the proposal cause I thought I'd written more there.